Forums

Topic: 600 point game

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

jwl

After having brought some other games I have 600 points to spare, probably for a TG-16 game. There are many interesting titles from the TG-16 I think, so what would you recommend?
I love shooters, so Soldier Blade looks cool, though it might be fun to also do something completely different like Military Madness or Bomberman '93. And how are the adventure/RPG games on this system like Dungeon Explorer or Neutopia?

Bass_X0

I'd suggest Neutopia II if you're into RPGs. Not the best RPG ever but still worth a play.

I didn't like it much at first because I kept dying but then I found the hidden healer and save point just before the first dungeon which increased my interest in the game significantly.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

nintenden

I recommend u buy dragon's curse for TG-16, it's a great adventure game with some rpg elements!

nintenden

nintenden

Just read some reviews here at NL !!!

nintenden

theblackdragon

Please use the VC recommendations thread for questions about what VC game(s) to buy. You may also wish to check the universal recommendations thread to see if your question has already been asked/answered before. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.