Retro Forum

Topic: what is your favorite mario game and why?

Showing 1 to 20 of 60

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

1. Posted:

you should tell because i will give out bulbasaur points to those who post,and i like mario games so you should tell me.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

2. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

you should tell because i will give out bulbasaur points to those who post,and i like mario games so you should tell me.

You can almost hear an English professor having a heart attack. ;)

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

3. Posted:

Why is this thread of sonic less? go out show show!!!

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

4. Posted:

sonic CD o wait mario uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh super mario world probaly

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

5. Posted:

Reala wrote:

Why is this thread of sonic less? go out show show!!!

look,if you came here to troll,dont come here at all!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

6. Posted:

then dont let @CJM come here but then agian it cant be helped he to awsome :D

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

7. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Reala wrote:

Why is this thread of sonic less? go out show show!!!

look,if you came here to troll,dont come here at all!

I came here to make a joke, just because you create a thread doesn't mean you own it I have broke no rule and I'll post here all I please, also paper mario.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

8. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

you should tell because i will give out bulbasaur points to those who post,and i like mario games so you should tell me.

You can almost hear an English professor having a heart attack. ;)

i know i wasnt creative at the time,but from here on out,i want no mean!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

9. Posted:

Mario vs. Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

10. Posted:

Reala wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Reala wrote:

Why is this thread of sonic less? go out show show!!!

look,if you came here to troll,dont come here at all!

I came here to make a joke, just because you create a thread doesn't mean you own it I have broke no rule and I'll post here all I please, also paper mario.

it is paper luigi! also,get a life! you heard me! g-e-t a l-i-f-e !hahaha!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

11. Posted:

@Papermario wow thats was a whack comeback :|

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

12. Posted:

The maturity of the OP astounds me.

With that said, my favorite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Oh wait, we're talking about Mario? What's that?

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

13. Posted:

now the mario and sonic games only count because mario characters are in it!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

14. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

i know i wasnt creative at the time,but from here on out,i want no mean!

err what??? even running this through multiple translations it still fails to make sense, using this your sentence came out as "I know that it took me a while, but creative and start here, does not mean that they want!" which still makes no sense :/

Edited on by Reala

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

15. Posted:

@knux yea what is mario :O

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

16. Posted:

Knux wrote:

The maturity of the OP astounds me.

With that said, my favorite Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Oh wait, we're talking about Mario? What's that?

you are okay! the only ones that are allowed to talk about their favorite sonic game is the ones who don't know who mario is but know who sonic is!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

17. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

you are okay! the only ones that are allowed to talk about their favorite sonic game is the ones who don't know who mario is but know who sonic is!

Untitled

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

18. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

what is your favorite sonic game and why?

well its my favorite game of all time of course SONIC CD :D

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

19. Posted:

Reala wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

you are okay! the only ones that are allowed to talk about their favorite sonic game is the ones who don't know who mario is but know who sonic is!

Untitled

you are the troll who has no life so,beat it bub!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

20. Posted:

agian lame comeback :| @Paper

Edited on by Sonicmon

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA