Showing 21 to 40 of 44
21. Posted: Sun 24th Oct 2010 01:45 BST
Liking the Spook Month stuff, thanks!I've been playing some Castlevania 4, a little Monster Party on NES, and some of the Haunted House remake on Wii. Have lots more stuff I'd like to play for the Halloween season, hoping I get to get some more gaming time in soon!
Monster Party is awesome one of my best games indeed
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
22. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:17 BST
We hope that you're enjoying our latest Spook Month review of Fester's Quest. Join us again tomorrow morning at 9 AM UK time / 3 AM US central time (THE WITCHING HOUR! ) for our next Spook Month review! Almost at a close!
23. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:29 BST
Zach Kaplan wrote:
3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787 Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533 Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565
24. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 16:50 BST
We hope you're enjoying our latest spook month revier of Silent Hill Play Novel ... but will it be our last spook month review? WILL IT?!
25. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 16:59 BST
No. Super Man 64 will.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
26. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 17:03 BST
@Zach - somehow, I doubt it.
You spoony bard!
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Harold "Egon" Ramis, 1944-2014 =(
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
To each their own
27. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 17:34 BST
Considering Halloween hasn't come around yet, it's extremely doubtful.
28. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 21:48 BST
Hey everyone... I have a really SPOOKY feeling that something very SPOOKY is going to happen to myself & the rest of the staff when THE CLOCK STRIKES 12 MIDNIGHT!!!
29. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 21:52 BST
Just the staff?What about us?
PSN ID: Kholdstare77
3DS1289 8322 9889
30. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 21:53 BST
Well, it might just TERRIFY YOU.... TO DEATH!!!
31. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 21:59 BST
Me ... Like, Specifically me? ... I warn you ... I don't scare easy! >
32. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 22:02 BST
Well all I can say is that I've got this spooky feeling... almost as if... a CURSE LURKS.
33. Posted: Sat 30th Oct 2010 22:08 BST
A CURSE!?!? ... ON NINTENDO LIFE!?!? ... Does It have cookies? Because I hate those things.
34. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:09 BST
THE CURSE IS UPON US!!!
35. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:10 BST
A CURSE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?! When the clock strikes 12!!!!!
"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"My Backloggery
36. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:11 BST
IT'S MIDNIGHT IM THE UK THE CLOCK JUST STRUCK 12!!!
37. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:19 BST
It did? Wait..... I don't see what happened.....?
EDIT: WAIT DON'T TELL ME I WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN!
Edited on Sun 31st October, 2010 @ 00:19 by SuperMarioFan96
38. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:20 BST
You'll see, if you look in the right places...
39. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:22 BST
I see it! Why didn't it happen to you? Are you waiting until it's midnight where you live or what?!
40. Posted: Sun 31st Oct 2010 00:22 BST
Tomorrow, my avatar shall be Halloween-themed.