Showing 61 to 80 of 87
61. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:39 BST
Super Mario World is my favorite Mario game. I gotta agree with Turbo Genesis about Super Mario 2 on the NES. I loved that game when I was younger.
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
62. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:40 BST
Saying Donkey Kong isn't an official Mario game is like saying Mario isn't an official Nintendo character. I owned Jumpman for my Commodore 64, and he diffused bombs, not jumped barrels. And I never heard anyone in arcades refer to him as Jumpman. Ever!
Edited on Sat 6th June, 2009 @ 04:44 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
63. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:41 BST
Thanks for agreeing with me Jerichoholic Josh!
EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!
64. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:43 BST
65. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:47 BST
I reckon the all the 3D ones suck ESPECIALLY GALAXY!!!!!!! and that the best one is Super Mario World. You listening Corbie?
Edited on Sat 6th June, 2009 @ 04:49 by Kim_Jong-Il
66. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:47 BST
I agree Corbie, Mario was the star of Donkey Kong. Pac-man was orginally called Puk-man, but who cares.
67. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:50 BST
Puk-Man....that's just wrong.
68. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:53 BST
Not for a hockey game.
69. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:53 BST
I'm sure you know the story.. they were afraid of pranksters changing the first letter.
70. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:58 BST
Yeah I remember that. I also remember when arcade games begin changing your initials when you'd input something nasty.
71. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 05:02 BST
I remember playing Baal on the Atari ST and it wouldn't allow you to curse on the high score screen. It would go on a rant and then freeze the game.
Edited on Sat 6th June, 2009 @ 05:13 by Turbo_Genesis_64
72. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 05:10 BST
Super Mario RPG is my favorite followed up by Super Mario 64.
73. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 14:42 BST
For Wii, my favorite Mario game is either Super Smash Bros Brawl or Super Mario Galexy.
Enjoy the CHEESE of life.
74. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 14:45 BST
Super Mario Bros 3
Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
75. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:20 BST
Mario World. No contest.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
76. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:58 BST
high fives Turbo Genesis and Jerichoholic Josh for liking Super Mario USA
Mine's Super Mario World. No doubt about it.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
77. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 01:46 BST
Does Yoshi's Island count?
Not counting Yoshi's Island, I'd say Super Mario World, then Super Mario Galaxy.
MHTriName: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: LanceKeyboard/No Wii Speak
78. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 01:48 BST
Superstar Saga. Memorable story, memorable battles, just perfect
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
79. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 01:49 BST
My favorite is Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's fantastic, and much better than the original.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
80. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 01:51 BST
and you know that HOW?