Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 101 to 120 of 305

Spagem

-b I'm not mad actully. XD Just doing what a SuperMetroid fanboy should. ^-^/ @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

i know ur not mad
we all know you as the biggest super metroid fan i seen

MANGO

Spagem

Emaan wrote:

For real @mega, Super Metroid may be awesome, but give Metroid Prime some credit at least. >:0

Such a wonderful game. So atmospheric.

I own it and It would be great. I love Metroid Prime 3 but the controls of Prime 1 ruined the game. That stupid lock on thing was horrible. If they made it so you can move your arm cannon like a gun in halo or call of Duty, I would love this game. Its just the controls.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Yup. Thats me. Its probably also because the 30 days waiting for it to come in the mail when I ordered it. XD I couldnt stop thinking about it. I watched the reviews of it on youtube everyday until it came. 10/10 reviews of coarse. @mieu-fire

Spagem

Spagem

This is an awsome topic. ^-^ [ watches topic ]

Spagem

Reala

I thought the prime series controlled quite well that wasn't the problem for me; they just didn't grab my interest and always ended up moving onto other games; super metroid was ok but wasn't blown away by it; as for my fav GC game I'd go with wind waker but also have to give a mention to MGS although a port of a PS1 game its still awesome also had the best version of RE1 as well.

Reala

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Has got to be Windwaker

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

e-love

I love Luigi's Mansion, but I don't think its the best. Its nowhere near the perfection I think some others are.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

1.Tales of Symphonia
2.sonic adventure battle 2
3.zelda wind waker
4.metroid prime
5.pikmin2
6.luigi mansion
7. sonic adventure dx
8.skies of arcadia
9.mario sunshine
10.pokemon coloseum
11.pokemon xd gale of darkness
12.marip party 6
13.mario double dash
14.sonic riders
15.megaman x command mission

MANGO

Spagem

WaveBoy wrote:

Luigi's Mansion!
Super Mario Sunshine most likely would of been my number one choice or possibly the pikmin series had i actually played them during that generation of gamecube goopy goolay' I rented Sunshine, played it for maybe 30 minutes and suprisingly lost interest. At that point i wanted classic Mario, a map and linear stages. I never gave it a chance. at that point, 3D mario just didn't interest me. And Wind Waker was the ultimate cure for insomnia. Never have i been less compelled and bored with a Nintendo developed video game. I totaly appreciate the Art style, but the irritating music, the sailing, the mind numbing tutorials, uninteresting characters and boring combat left me ZzZzZzZzn' from start to 'almost' finish....Just about beat it, but i couldn't stand it anymore. At that point i would of died for a new 2D Zelda.

You sound like me. -b I love the 2D games of every nintendo franchise that was ever 2D. Its sad they don't do 2D stuff anymore.

Spagem

Spagem

WaveBoy wrote:

@MegaMuchies

Well, there is NSMB, but that series is as uninspired and stale as a 10 year old dusty bag of chester cheetos.
I think Nintendo realllly need to come out with a new 2D Zelda...It's about Linkin' time don't you think? Sprite based(with the power of the 3DS) and in stereo scopic 3D would be a massive breath of fresh air.

Yeah. I hope they do. Same with Metroid especially.

Spagem

SirSmugleaf

For me it's a tie between Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: TYD and Wind Waker.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Spagem

Grrr... I want WindWaker!

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

SuperPeach

Wind Waker, always~
Pikmin 2 and Super Mario Sunshine for a close second

SuperPeach

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

Grrr... I want WindWaker!

I had to choke up $90 for a copy!
But, seriously, it's worth getting!
I just looked on ebay, and it's about $50-100 depending on the condition.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Hokori

Hmmm IDK also nice Excalibur/snivy avatar Poshsnivy

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

On amazon its only $45. @PoshSnivy

Spagem

SirSmugleaf

Well I guess I was ripped off...

Spagem

PoshSnivy wrote:

Well I guess I was ripped off...

Yes. Yes you were. XD

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.