Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 121 to 140 of 305

e-love

I got my Wind Waker for $15 at Gamestop.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

i got my wind waker full price when it came out

MANGO

TheKingOfTown

Melee

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

HaastMK7

Star Fox Assault is the best game cube game in my view.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Mieu-Fire

@Haywired omg i love billy hatcher that was the most unique game i have ever played sega i want a sequel

MANGO

Spagem

[strong] Lots of melee. I may get that after I get my GameCube. ^-^ Of coarse after getting the GameBoyPlayer
And there is a possibility I can get Wind Waker... There is an SSB 64 contest I'm entering. 1st place is $60 dollars and only 10 people entering. I saw 5 of the people play at a round and they were pretty bad. XD So hopefully I can get in there and kick some butt. And buy Wind Waker possibly making it my favorite GameCube game. [/strong]

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

( sorry guys but I don't know how else to ask other the here ) @mieu-fire can we exchange 3DS FC? Mine is 2406-5638-4729.

And to make it still on topic... If there was a Metroid 2D on GC it would beat all of them.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Well I guess I was ripped off...

Yes. Yes you were. XD

Don't rub it in!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Spagem

XD Sorry...

Spagem

SirSmugleaf

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmmm IDK also nice Excalibur/snivy avatar Poshsnivy

Why thank you!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

( sorry guys but I don't know how else to ask other the here ) @mieu-fire can we exchange 3DS FC? Mine is 2406-5638-4729.

And to make it still on topic... If there was a Metroid 2D on GC it would beat all of them.

yea sure

MANGO

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

XD Sorry...

S'all right!

Spagem

Okay... this is starting to get off topic soooooooooooooo... How many of you count the GAmeBoyPlayer as a gamecube game?

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

i count it as a accessery but its very handy

MANGO

e-love

I loved my Game Boy Player, its an accessory by the way. Mine came bundled with my Gamecube.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

MikeDanger

Pokemon Colosseum. It had a story and it let you catch your opponent's Pokemon!

Other then that Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

kkslider5552000

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Pokemon Colosseum. It had a story and it let you catch your opponent's Pokemon!

that's one of the best compliments for an RPG I've ever seen. "It had a story". Can't argue with that one.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.