Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 121 to 140 of 311

SirSmugleaf

Well I guess I was ripped off...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Spagem

PoshSnivy wrote:

Yes. Yes you were. XD

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Chuie

i got my wind waker full price when it came out

You smell

TheKingOfTown

Melee

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

HaastMK7

Star Fox Assault is the best game cube game in my view.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Haywired

My top 10:

1) Super Smash Bros. Melee
2) Metroid Prime
3) The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
4) Animal Crossing
5) Pikmin
6) Super Mario Sunshine
7) Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
8) Soulcalibur II
9) Resident Evil 4
10) Pac Man Vs

My Nintendo Collection

Nintendo Network ID: Haywired

Chuie

@Haywired omg i love billy hatcher that was the most unique game i have ever played sega i want a sequel

You smell

Spagem

[strong] Lots of melee. I may get that after I get my GameCube. ^-^ Of coarse after getting the GameBoyPlayer
And there is a possibility I can get Wind Waker... There is an SSB 64 contest I'm entering. 1st place is $60 dollars and only 10 people entering. I saw 5 of the people play at a round and they were pretty bad. XD So hopefully I can get in there and kick some butt. And buy Wind Waker possibly making it my favorite GameCube game. [/strong]

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Chuie

@mega yea melee was fun my i prefer brawl

You smell

Spagem

( sorry guys but I don't know how else to ask other the here ) @mieu-fire can we exchange 3DS FC? Mine is 2406-5638-4729.

And to make it still on topic... If there was a Metroid 2D on GC it would beat all of them.

Spagem

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Yes. Yes you were. XD

Don't rub it in!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

SirSmugleaf

HarmoKnight wrote:

Hmmm IDK also nice Excalibur/snivy avatar Poshsnivy

Why thank you!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Chuie

mega wrote:

( sorry guys but I don't know how else to ask other the here ) @mieu-fire can we exchange 3DS FC? Mine is 2406-5638-4729.

And to make it still on topic... If there was a Metroid 2D on GC it would beat all of them.

yea sure

You smell

SirSmugleaf

mega wrote:

XD Sorry...

S'all right!

Spagem

Okay... this is starting to get off topic soooooooooooooo... How many of you count the GAmeBoyPlayer as a gamecube game?

Spagem

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic