Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 301 to 305 of 305

Whopper744

(in no order)

-SSB Melee
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
-..crap I can't decide on a third...Luigi's Masion, one of the two Zeldas (since Zelda is my favorite series anyway), or something else...too many to choose from

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

mookysam

Twilight Princess - my favourite Zelda and one of my favourite games of all time. I could probably write an essay on everything I love about this game, but won't because it's late.

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - the GC's library was lacking in RPGs, but this helped fill the huge void. Complex, brilliant and engaging battle system that was initially hard to get to grips with, but when I did, I was hooked.

Resident Evil 4 - the chainsaw dude scared the s**t out of me. Pitch perfect blend of action and tension.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

SheldonRandoms

I'm gonna choose games nobody really has chosen already, since if I did, i'll say games people have already said.

One Peice: Grand Adventure/Battle, both of these are great fighting games, it plays like power stone, but it's still very good, the main problem is the 4kids logo on the box, but it's still a great fighting game.

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy: A great platformer with puzzles and a huge worlds to explore, the graphics were really fantastic for the Gamecube, it's a shame a sequel might never be made, since THQ went out of business.

Spongebob Sqaurepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rev Up Those Fryers!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Metroid Prime and Melee.

Jaz007

bboy2970

I'm gonna go with Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door as my favorite Cube game. Though Pikmin 2 comes in at a VERY close second!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.