Forums

Topic: Best Gamecube game?

Posts 81 to 100 of 311

DRL

mega wrote:

Its like $45 on ebay. And I just used my money on the GameBoyPlayer. And yeah. I'm probably getting minish cap some time to play on the big screen.
By the way, nice new picture mieu-fire. @mieu-fire

$45 on eBay?! So what you're (indirectly) telling me is I should accept my friends offer and buy it off him for $15?

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Spagem

Never played Tales of the Abyss... :/ But anyways, okay. I'm first getting Metroid Zero Mission. Already ordered. But In your opinion should I get Minish Cap or Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga? I'm thinking about getting either of those next... I might do Minish Cap though because I'm pretty sure my bookman's was selling it for only $20... @mieu-fire

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

DRL wrote:

mega wrote:

Its like $45 on ebay. And I just used my money on the GameBoyPlayer. And yeah. I'm probably getting minish cap some time to play on the big screen.
By the way, nice new picture mieu-fire. @mieu-fire

$45 on eBay?! So what you're (indirectly) telling me is I should accept my friends offer and buy it off him for $15?

Yeah... I'd buy Wind Waker for $15. Its also $45 on Amazon. Your getting a great deal.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Chuie

mega wrote:

Never played Tales of the Abyss... :/ But anyways, okay. I'm first getting Metroid Zero Mission. Already ordered. But In your opinion should I get Minish Cap or Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga? I'm thinking about getting either of those next... I might do Minish Cap though because I'm pretty sure my bookman's was selling it for only $20... @mieu-fire

wow M&LSSS or ZeldaMC i still would go for Zelda MC
hard one tho

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Happy_Mask

Superstar saga. Best Mario rpg by far. Way better than minish cap. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chuie

Happy_Mask wrote:

Superstar saga. Best Mario rpg by far. Way better than minish cap. >:3

better then super mario rpg legend of the 7 stars ?

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Emaan

I just discovered this topic, so I'll put in my opinion. :0
Its a 3-way tie for me.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spagem

XD I think Super Stars is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better the 7 stars.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Chuie

Emaan wrote:

I just discovered this topic, so I'll put in my opinion. :0
Its a 3-way tie for me.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime

omg that is a hard one

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Spagem

Emaan wrote:

I just discovered this topic, so I'll put in my opinion. :0
Its a 3-way tie for me.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime

Say thank you. You discovered this topic because I went into the unused threads and found it and brought it life again. Its a great thread

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

I don't see what the deal with metroid prime is... The controls sucked.

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Chuie

mega wrote:

I don't see what the deal with metroid prime is... The controls sucked.

its a FPS your werent ust to it i wasnt either but then i was and it became my favorite metroid game

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Happy_Mask

@mieu-fire oh GAWD, he's gonna go all super metroid fanboy on you D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chuie

@Happy_Mask i understand why he loves super metroid though its my 2nd favorite metroid game and i understand why he didnt care for metroid prime as he is a fan of the 2d metroid

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

mega wrote:

I don't see what the deal with metroid prime is... The controls sucked.

its a FPS your werent ust to it i wasnt either but then i was and it became my favorite metroid game

Favorite Metroid game!!!!!? D: NOOOO! Super Metroid is not just the greatest Metroid game! Its the greatest agme ever! Metroid Primes gameplay and graphics actully werent good for the GameCube! However, SuperMetroid was great for the SNES! It surpassed every other game! 22 bit!!! Not 16! 22! @mieu-fire

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Happy_Mask wrote:

@mieu-fire oh GAWD, he's gonna go all super metroid fanboy on you D:

This site knows me like the back of there hands. -b

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Chuie

@mega xD of course we all know you

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Emaan

For real @mega, Super Metroid may be awesome, but give Metroid Prime some credit at least. >:0

Such a wonderful game. So atmospheric.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic