Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 9,701 to 9,715 of 9,715

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
It already said Xbox Series X Will NOT Backward compatible with All OG Xbox games.
It will only Compatible with Some OG Xbox games.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (96)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (95)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (91)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

DarthNocturnal

Apparently, a store listing for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (..... does anyone from Square ever acknowledge just how absurd they sound?) on the Microsoft store was up briefly before being taken down. Gave Feb 18th as a release date.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BlueOcean

There is a new bundle with The Story so Far (all older games) and Kingdom Hearts III. I wonder if it will be released on Xbox too.

BlueOcean

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal I'd guess February 18th is the Season 3 start of Inside Xbox.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ninfan

Where can I buy all the original Xbox games

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan At a used game store, or online. Be sure to also buy a refurbished original Xbox, because you're not going to be playing the majority of these OG Xbox titles on the new Xbox Series X, or not even on Xbox One.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

DarthNocturnal

State of Decay 2 is getting a “Juggernaut Edition“ on March 13th. Includes a ton of improvements, new content (including a new map), and all released expacs. It'll be available on Steam, in addition to MS Store.

Oh, and it'll be on Game Pass. So you've got the full experience at no extra cost if you have that.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/14/state-of-decay-2-jugge...

DarthNocturnal

Kingdom Hearts game dump incoming. Looks like 1.5 and 2.5 are sold together, while 2.8 is sold by itself.

2.8 might also be more expensive, even though the former has far more content (four updated games and two movies compared to one updated game, a KH3 tech demo, and a recap of a mobile game's story).

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal I'd guess they're all coming to Game Pass as the Game Pass twitter said February was really good but so far February for Game Pass has been meh at best (comparing what's arrived so far with what's leaving) with only 12 days to go until the month's over.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarthNocturnal

@Grumblevolcano

I believe they are. Wasn't it confirmed at XO19?

EDIT: OK maybe not? I thought they announced it on stage, but then I did zone out for a bit there.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal Final Fantasy definitely was, don't remember whether Kingdom Hearts was.

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Game Pass titles revealed:

• Yakuza 0 [PC and Console]
  • KHIII [Console only]
  • Ninja Gaiden II (reboot) [Console only]
  • Wasteland Remastered [PC and Console]
  • Two Point Hospital [PC and Console]
  • Jackbox Party Pack 3 [Console only]
  • Reigns: Game of Thrones [PC only]
  • Indivisible [PC only]

Grumblevolcano

DarthNocturnal

Yow at those KH prices. 1.5 + 2.5 is actually pretty good considering what you get (four remastered games, three of which are excellent), but 2.8 has far less (one remastered game and a tech demo/ prologue), while being more expensive. Unless 2.8 Prologue is far longer then I think, but I'm pretty sure it's little more then a tech demo.

Definitely waiting for a sale for 2.8.

EDIT: On a side note, you can buy Bayonetta and Vanquish separately.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic