Forums

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 3,818

kkslider5552000

Wow, that reputation thing sounds really good. Genuinely glad to see Microsoft doing that as if my experiences on Xbox Live is any indication (yes it is, everyone knows this), this would be extremely welcome.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

CanisWolfred

Yeah, that and the dynamic achievements (to a degree) sound like some of the best innovations coming out of the Xbox One, and I don't mean that as a shot. It's really impressive, and if it works out, I hope more people take note.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

shingi_70

Looking forward to the smart match stuff myself. I like the idea of doing something else during the Matchmaking process.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

pntjr wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

It's almost like... you're on a computer!

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70
Untitled
Damn this game looks great.

Controller or Kinect are two separate modes, balancing depends which you choose.
You can swap between modes on the fly.
Co-op missions.
synchronous/asynchronous multiplayer
360 version not official cancelled yet
Planning DLC dragons and stages if sales are good.
If the game sales well enough, Futatsugi wants to make a Crimson Dragon RPG
No set release date, only soon.

Hmm I wouldn't mind Grounding getting bought by Microsoft to make stuff like this and a sequel to Phantom Dust.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

I hope that reputation thing isn't too serious. I would get bad rep on Xbox 360 for beating players online, or being the only one talking now and then when I was the only one with a headset.
Sore losers, and apparently people that get annoyed if you say, 'oh no' every once in a while. I hate it when people give bad feedback for no reason.

I would see people with 100% ratings out of over 1000, then I see mine at like 75% with 4 votes.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

banacheck

I hope that reputation thing isn't too serious.

I agree with SCAR392 on this one, because the reputation thing is open to abuse by other random players. When your online you don't have to talk to random players, you can just speak to your friends by mute.

banacheck

Midnight3DS

SCAR392 wrote:

I hope that reputation thing isn't too serious. I would get bad rep on Xbox 360 for beating players online, or being the only one talking now and then when I was the only one with a headset.
Sore losers, and apparently people that get annoyed if you say, 'oh no' every once in a while. I hate it when people give bad feedback for no reason.

I would see people with 100% ratings out of over 1000, then I see mine at like 75% with 4 votes.

This is exactly what came to my mind. I would do exactly what I do now on PSN. Just play online with friends I'm familiar and comfortable with, and not add just anybody that asks.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

JGMR

"We have a product for people who can't get online, it's called Xbox 360"
Untitled

LOL

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

Ralizah

WOW.

Heads are rolling at Microsoft, I guess. Hopefully this bodes well for the Xbone's future.

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

rallydefault

TysonOfTime wrote:

It's almost like... you're on a computer!

Yar.

I was gonna say the Kinect sets it apart, but nope ... PC is getting a new one of those, too. So... uh... yea.

Exclusives?

Honestly, though, now I'm leaning a little more toward Xbone than PS4. I think they'll get their stuff together.

rallydefault

kkslider5552000

If every single person remotely related to their PR is fired, the company will be better off for it.

rallydefault wrote:

Honestly, though, now I'm leaning a little more toward Xbone than PS4. I think they'll get their stuff together.

The last 2 Xbox consoles make me doubt their decent amount of interesting exclusives will last that long. Same with Playstation having in any way less/worse exclusives, I'll be amazed if this is consistent throughout the consoles' lifespans.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

rallydefault

@kkslider5552000

Very true. I'm glad I didn't pre-order either of them, to be honest. I have a feeling I'll be just fine with my PC and Nintendo machines for a while until I can make a better call.

rallydefault

shingi_70

Damn I'm siprised mattrick is leaving. I guess his recent sfrew up bodes I'll for his place on the companies restructuring that starts today.

But Zygna of all place lol.

I think the current team of non PR is pretty good they just need an outsider who knows the indursty and is welcome to indies to replace son.

WAT!

micronean

[/quote]
I'm thinking the opposite. The XBOX now has no leader, and whoever takes charge (just like with Mattrick) will have had no say on how the console is desgned. In other words: the console is not his vision.

I just hope the next Xbox CEO is not Phil Harrison; that bald, pale, alien-looking guy, who destroys everything he touches.

micronean

shingi_70

Happens with every company going through a leadership change. The next CEO will probably be someone from the Mattrick era like Phil Spencer.

WAT!

rallydefault

micronean wrote:

I'm thinking the opposite. The XBOX now has no leader, and whoever takes charge (just like with Mattrick) will have had no say on how the console is desgned. In other words: the console is not his vision.

I just hope the next Xbox CEO is not Phil Harrison; that bald, pale, alien-looking guy, who destroys everything he touches.

[/quote]

Ehhhhh... I don't know. I'm torn. I mean, both PS4 and Xbone are going to sell out their initial launches through pre-orders and holiday season madness. That's a given. Things are gonna look pretty awesome through the holidays and into at least January/February for both companies, regardless of negative press now. There are enough gamers out there on both sides that will support their consoles and make them both look like successes no matter what for those first few months. I don't think we'll be able to get a good read on Microsoft's (and the Xbone's) TRUE direction until further down the line, once all the hype and novelty of TWEETING WHILE WATCHING A TV SHOW sarcasm dies down.

rallydefault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic