Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,521

Pastry

My gamertag is RyanPie4prez - I'm going to get XBL Gold soon but until then I don't really have any online capabilities.

Slapshot

Check it out guys, I found some actual Halo:Reach Online Gameplay!
http://n4g.com/xbox360/News-513959.aspx

This guy is a BEAST, as well he should be he made the game but OMG!

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

The_Fox

I just read about Deathspank a bit ago. It looks unique and sounds awesome, so this one is certainly on my radar. And it's by the guy that did the Monkey Island games!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Slapshot

Yeah guys it now on my radar as well. I had never heard of it when I saw the link on GamesRadar and quickly was like wow this looks really fun and unique. So as usual I shared my finds lol.

Chris001

Off Topic: My friend is trying to convince me to get a 360, I already have a Wii. Should I get it?

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

Infernape1000

Chris001 wrote:

Off Topic: My friend is trying to convince me to get a 360, I already have a Wii. Should I get it?

That depends. What games do you like to play? Any systems other than the Wii that you have?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

MetalMario

Chris001 wrote:

Sure, why not?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Slapshot

@Terra.... yeah Ive got it for the PS3 and its incredible. Codemasters put out nothing but great racing games as the Dirt Series is insanely awesome as well.

@Chris001.... if your friends have X360s then definately go witht the 360. Reason is so you can play with them online. That is the best advice I can give. Most all 3rd Party games are now going mulitplatform and some first party developers are starting to develop for both systems PSN/Live Games. BluRay put the PS3 up a little higher in my book but getting the system you can play with all your friends online will literally make you purchase priceless.

MetalMario

Does PS3 have Party Chat like 360? I'm getting a PS3 regardless, just wondering.

Halo: Reach Beta tomorrow.

MetalMario

Slapshot

@MetalMario.... at the moment it actually doesnt, but it is getting it, Its suppose to come with the upgraded PSN Service. I just meant for both systems being the same price as a opinion. I DONT do the console wars and would Never come in this thread to start one or anywhere. 360 is a great system and does online way better then Playstation.

Aye please tell me you followed my link up there to see the video of the Halo Reach Beta. It looks so freakin Incredible. The developers definately did a 1up big time over Halo 3, wich is a great thing as I as a much bigger fan of Halo 2 than 3.

Any of you guys got Bayonetta. I just fired it up and its flippin great. Im not to thrilled about the enemies storyline but the fighting is insane.

The_Fox

@Chris001
Go ahead and go for it! If there's on thing you'll find out it's that the systems both offer something different.

@Terra
I bought Grid during a sale on Gamestop and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a huge fan of racers, but I enjoyed it.

@Metal Mario
I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I remember some PS3 owners complaining about that not long ago. It might be somthing Sony is holding back for their premium service (just guessing, so don't hold me to that).
Edit: Oops! Slapshot beat me to it.

@Slapshot:
That was a pretty sweet video you posted up there. I'm thinking I just might be "sick" and have to miss work the day the Beta hits.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

MetalMario

slapshot82 wrote:

@MetalMario.... at the moment it actually doesnt, but it is getting it, Its suppose to come with the upgraded PSN Service. I just meant for both systems being the same price as a opinion. I DONT do the console wars and would Never come in this thread to start one or anywhere. 360 is a great system and does online way better then Playstation.

Aye please tell me you followed my link up there to see the video of the Halo Reach Beta. It looks so freakin Incredible. The developers definately did a 1up big time over Halo 3, wich is a great thing as I as a much bigger fan of Halo 2 than 3.

Any of you guys got Bayonetta. I just fired it up and its flippin great. Im not to thrilled about the enemies storyline but the fighting is insane.

Yeah me neither. Console wars are pretty lame. I just get all of them sooner or later.

I know I saw that vid. It's so EPIC. I want to make a loadout with a DMR and Spartan Laser!

Never got Bayonetta.

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Dezner

slapshot82 wrote:

I absolutely loved Bayonetta, glad someone else is always enjoying it!

As for the "story", the game is ridiculously self-aware of its awesome campiness, which makes it awesome. It gets more "serious" towards the end, though if that makes any difference.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Infernape1000

Awesome! Halo Reach Beta tomorrow!!! =D

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Slapshot

@Fox.... yeah man I burned a whole weeks vacation on the launch of Halo 2. I beat the entire game in one sitting and then it was the only game back then that could pull me away from Socom 2 in Online Play. I still love running through it in split screen every now and then.

@Dezner.... Bayonetta is insane. That about sums it up. The combat is awesome, but Im really having trouble with some of the mini stages with set elements to the fights (limited kicks, punches). I need some practice I guess lol. I only just started it and Im wrapping up on the first and second DLC packs of Borderlands, so I havent fully gotten into it yet. Ive loved what Ive played so far though. My quest in Borderlands will NOT be complete until I get my hands on a Pearlescent Weapon!

OldBoy

First look at Fallout New Vegas. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1086462p1.html
Looks like its gonna be just as awesome as Fallout 3 .Can't wait for this one.I like the idea about being able to mod your weapons.Anyone else looking forward to this one?

What's this bit for again?

Magi

I played the Bayonetta demo. It's the first demo I've ever downloaded/played. I'm glad I did because I just couldn't get into it so I saved myself about 50 bucks. Maybe it's just not my genre. I don't really have anything negative to say about it, I just didn't care for it.

Luigi78 wrote:

Anyone else looking forward to this one?

I'm REALLY looking forward to New Vegas. I've spent the most time playing Fallout3 of any other game I've ever owned. Good times.

Magi

OldBoy

Magi wrote:

I've spent the most time playing Fallout3 of any other game I've ever owned. Good times.

Same here.And I haven't even purchased all the DLC yet! The hardcore mode in New Vegas sounds seriously tough.I struggled all the time with weight in Fallout 3 and I must have carried 100lbs of ammo all the time .And having stimpaks heal you slowly rather than instantly would definetly keep me on my toes.Sounds good.

What's this bit for again?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.