Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,526

OldBoy

First look at Fallout New Vegas. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1086462p1.html
Looks like its gonna be just as awesome as Fallout 3 .Can't wait for this one.I like the idea about being able to mod your weapons.Anyone else looking forward to this one?

What's this bit for again?

Magi

I played the Bayonetta demo. It's the first demo I've ever downloaded/played. I'm glad I did because I just couldn't get into it so I saved myself about 50 bucks. Maybe it's just not my genre. I don't really have anything negative to say about it, I just didn't care for it.

Luigi78 wrote:

Anyone else looking forward to this one?

I'm REALLY looking forward to New Vegas. I've spent the most time playing Fallout3 of any other game I've ever owned. Good times.

Magi

OldBoy

Magi wrote:

I've spent the most time playing Fallout3 of any other game I've ever owned. Good times.

Same here.And I haven't even purchased all the DLC yet! The hardcore mode in New Vegas sounds seriously tough.I struggled all the time with weight in Fallout 3 and I must have carried 100lbs of ammo all the time .And having stimpaks heal you slowly rather than instantly would definetly keep me on my toes.Sounds good.

What's this bit for again?

BrazCanaMan

So, who's playing the Halo: Reach MP Beta?

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Infernape1000

I'm currently downloading it...

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

BrazCanaMan

Me too, it's taking a while and I'm getting an itchy trigger finger
=P

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Dezner

Magi wrote:

I played the Bayonetta demo. It's the first demo I've ever downloaded/played. I'm glad I did because I just couldn't get into it so I saved myself about 50 bucks. Maybe it's just not my genre. I don't really have anything negative to say about it, I just didn't care for it.

You're the only one to escape my hypnotism!

shakes fist

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

Just stalked a guy in Bad Company 2, killed him a hell of a lot. And I finally got to register Bad Company 1, so I got the M1 Garand veteran prize, it kicks some serious arse. Still can't wait for Alan Wake.

My gold ends tomorrow, though.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Slapshot

@Magi.... dont feel bad, Bayonetta isnt for everyone at all. Basically if you like Ninja Gaiden from the XBOX forward then you will love the fighting in Bayonetta, its a hardcore only genre game. It doesnt cater to anyone else really at all. Its brutally hard. If you dont like learning a deep/complex fighting system to be able to play it it def not for you lol. Not saying your not a hardcore gamer or anything I think you know what I mean though.

@Luigi.... beware of the buggy mess hole that is Fallout 3 DLC. It barely runs on any system or PC. Ive Platinumed it on PS3 and the DLC I cant bear to stick with from all the bugs. Looking very much forward to Vegas though.

Please post some Reach thoughts, Im dying to hear what you guys/gals think.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Played the Reach Beta today and it was...ho-hum. I was never a fan of class-based games (to put it lightly), and this is no exception. It reminds me a bit too much of Modern Warfare 2, yet it makes me want to go back to Halo 3. I guess I won't be missing much in the Fall after all.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chris001

I might get an Xbox 360, but I'm worried about having to buy a hard drive seperately.

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

Chris001

I don't know, I just thought I would have. I really do not know much about the Xbox 360. I just play it with my friends and my friend is trying to persuade me to get it.

Name Chris

CanisWolfred

Chris001 wrote:

I don't know, I just thought I would have. I really do not know much about the Xbox 360. I just play it with my friends and my friend is trying to persuade me to get it.

Well, you're obviously gonna need to do some research, first. The more you know, the better off you are. Check out the official website for specs and known issues, and to look for games that might interest you.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chris001

Thanks for the tips

Edited on by Chris001

Name Chris

tambourine_man

Played the Reach beta yesterday, I thought it was alright but a bit light on content, even for a beta. With only two maps you can only play for so long before getting disinterested. I am looking forward to the rest of the game though, especially Forge.

tambourine_man

The_Fox

The Reach beta is pretty sweet. Had terrible problems getting a match Tuesday afternoon, but it seems to have smoothed out. Juggernaut is the stand out mode, in my opinion.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Chris001

@The Fox Would you say the multiplayer was better than Halo 3?

Name Chris

RandomWiiPlayer
New Medal of Honor trailer.
I need to save a lot of money this summer. Alan Wake, Splinter Cell, Medal of Honor, Prince of Persia, Metroid and Mario. I need them all. I might get The Force Unleashed 2, if we ever see some gameplay from it.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

MetalMario

It took me THREE HOURS to download the Reach Beta.

Oh well. It's really great.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.