Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,526

Magi

The+Fox wrote:

I've never heard of WH: Battle Alliance before. Did you mean Battle March?

Why yes I did. I don't know where in the heck I got "Alliance" from. heh

Magi

CanisWolfred

@Magi

I hope you can enjoy Battle March. I heard it was kinda bad, but you never know. Also, if you're looking for a Starcraftian RTS, you might want to pick up the first Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War for the PC if you haven't already. It's pretty good, and it shouldn't be a huge load on you computer provided you keep to the lower settings. It was one of the few RTSes I was able to run on my old PC, so there's always a chance.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Infernape1000

sumba9763 wrote:

i didnt mind there old stuff but i never listen to them anymore because i listen to heavy music.
On a different note has anyone played Dragon Age Origins and is it worth buying?

I've played the game 4 times, and loved every single minute! I also have all the achievements for doing this. Fantastic game. If you like Mass Effect, Fallout, etc...than you'll like it.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

CanisWolfred

Oh, and is anyone else here getting Super Street Fighter 4? I'm getting it, but I don't think I'll have anyone else to play it with.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Fox... great to hear you are enjoying them. Its right around the corner for us PS3 guys and Im looking forward to it.

If any of you guys get a chance to stop my Target, in my area they are remodeling there gaming section and I grabbed Bayonetta for $30 USD and my brother got Maverel Ultimate Alliance for only $10 USD. Really worth checking out if they are doing the same in your area.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Dezner

OMG, Bayonetta for $30 is a steal!

EVERYONE BUY IT!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

y2josh

The Saboteur is down to 20$ now.

y2josh

Dezner

That's just mean.

(I heard that game was reeaalllly bad... )

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

y2josh

I've heard mixed reactions to it. I haven't played it myself, just throwing it out there for anyone who was wanting it 73/100 on metacritic (which doesn't mean anything i know) and a 8.6 user rating.

y2josh

Slapshot

@josh... Stuff said its actually really good (Saboteur). I cant wait to get into Bayonetta, oh and it wasnt a normal price it was to clear them out wich is why I posted it. Im going to finish up Borderlands first though.

RandomWiiPlayer

I haven't seen anything new in a while. I've lost interest in it. That will probably change during E3, though.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Ravage

Awesome trailer, thanks for sharing. I just hope the single-player is just as good as the multi-player is shaping up to be.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Slapshot

@Ravage..... that trailer looks sick. The bullet penetration when you shoot someone is so realistic its insane. One shot sniper kills are a big plus in my book. Im really looking forward to trying this one out. I will prob rent it first as Im not a fan of 3rd person online shooter and yeah that does go for Uncharted 2. FPS is where its at online in my book.

AlexSays

Everything about that game looks good

Red Dead that is. Though now I'm finally working my way through the Halo series so Reach is looking the same way.

AlexSays

RandomWiiPlayer

slapshot82 wrote:

FPS is where its at online in my book.

I kinda agree. In Call of Duty, the third person mode is great, but in Battlefield I can't see it working very well. Battlefront 2 online is pretty fun, also.

Speaking of shooters, does anyone want to play a cage match in COD4?

The Game.

Ravage

I prefer third person because they tend to come with some more strategic elements. If anyone has played Freedom Fighters, it was an awesome game. I played it on my gamecube, you had a kind of squad and you could give orders and it all worked very well. The single-player was all around great. You had to be careful with your squad, send them to the right cover points, you could heal them, it all worked out amazingly well.

RandomWiiPlayer

Ravage wrote:

I prefer third person because they tend to come with some more strategic elements. If anyone has played Freedom Fighters, it was an awesome game. I played it on my gamecube, you had a kind of squad and you could give orders and it all worked very well. The single-player was all around great. You had to be careful with your squad, send them to the right cover points, you could heal them, it all worked out amazingly well.

It sounds similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

The Game.

Ravage

Never played it, so I wouldn't know, but perhaps. You would normally get two or three options for your next mission, and the ones you pick first affect how easy the other ones will be. Go after a chopper landing pad, then another mission might not have a chopper, take out a bridge, the other missions may not get as many guys coming in. And you didn't get fancy equipment, you lived in the sewers lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.