Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Showing 3,341 to 3,360 of 3,476

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

3,341. Posted:

@Wescash Thanks for telling me what happened. But... TWO of them? Why? It just doesn't make any sense. One coupon, I can understand, but TWO?

I'm perfectly fine that you didn't purchase the deal. It's your money, after all.

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

WesCash

3,342. Posted:

@UnknownNico
Maybe they want you to give one to a friend? No idea. Also, the game is already on sale and I'm pretty sure you can't combine a coupon with a sale price. That is pretty odd.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

3,343. Posted:

I feel like I need to come out of hibernation to give you all a PSA. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is on sale for $4.99 and you should all buy it, you are welcome.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

3,344. Posted:

Humble Weekly Sale SEGA is up.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,345. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Humble Weekly Sale SEGA is up.

guysguysguys this is actually the best bundle ever yo

EDIT: Bundle is slightly less awesome due to the new redeeming feature. You need to either redeem all the games at once or gift them all at once. So I just wasted perfectly good copies of Medieval 2 and Company of Heroes :/

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

3,346. Posted:

Killing Floor is on sale. It's a fantastic game. Don't believe me? I'll give you a guest pass.

Hail Sithis.

AuthorMessage

open

3,347. Posted:

Sonic and Sega all star racing for £3.74 at Humble Bundle Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/sega

NNID: openrob

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

3,348. Posted:

Remember Me $29.99 $9.99
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition $29.99 $7.49
Prince of Persia Games - 75% Off
Spore Complete Pack $59.97 $14.99
Serious Sam Complete Pack $94.99 $14.24
Saint's Row 2 $14.99 $2.99
Hotline Miami $9.99 $2.49
Command and Conquer Games - 66% Off
Worms Ultimate Mayhem $14.99 $5.09
MDK Combo (MDK 1 and MDK 2) $14.99 $7.49

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

3,349. Posted:

I know it's annoying that I keep posting on this thread, and I'm sorry, but I have something to ask: I have giftable copies of Serious Sam 2 and Serious Sam 3: BFE with the Bonus Pack DLC, which includes the Brett Sanderson MP skin, a sniper scope for the Devastator, the Making of BFE video, the digital artbook, the hi-res posters, the hi-res box art, and the official soundtrack. I'm willing to give away Serious Sam 2 for free, and I'm willing to trade Serious Sam 3: BFE for another game. So, any takers?

Hail Sithis.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

3,350. Posted:

Does anyone know any good sandbox space games? I'm intrested in the idea, I just have no idea what to start with.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

3,351. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Does anyone know any good sandbox space games? I'm intrested in the idea, I just have no idea what to start with.

None come to mind really, though I suppose Starbound qualifies a bit.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

edhe

3,352. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

If you feel like braving a steep learning curve, I'd recommend games from the X series. I've personally played X2: The Threat (originally released in 2005) but have since bought the X3 trilogy, which brings the series to more mdern graphical standards.

Anyway, in these games, you're given a ship and a galaxy to explore, and it just leaves you to it. I've never gotten that far, but you can ultimately command giant capital ships and participate in space battles. You can also freight goods and passengers about and invest in industry.

Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous are two similar games set to come out in the future (whether they hit steam or not, I'm unsure), so if you dobdecide to give the X games a look, keep your eye out for those too - they've got unbelievable amounts of hype behind them.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

3,353. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Space Engineers is pretty good. Some people say it's like Minecraft in space.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

3,354. Posted:

So various Lego games are for sale. Which of these is the best (I've only played LCU so far). Currently leaning towards Lord of the Rings.

Batman
Batman 2
Harry Potter
Harry Potter 2
Lord of the Rings
Marvel Super Heroes

(wow, alphabetical and increasing in title length)

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Platypus

3,355. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

So various Lego games are for sale. Which of these is the best (I've only played LCU so far). Currently leaning towards Lord of the Rings.

Batman
Batman 2
Harry Potter
Harry Potter 2
Lord of the Rings
Marvel Super Heroes

(wow, alphabetical and increasing in title length)

NO! Lord of the rings is the worst!
The best one I've played is Batman 2, but Lego Marvel heroes sounds like it's very similar, but with Mavel. If that's the case get whichever franchise you like best. The first Lego Batman is really boring compared to any other LEgo game, I say skip. Can' t comment on Harry Potter since I haven't played

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

3,356. Posted:

Platypus wrote:

I'm curious, what makes you say that? Most of what I've read speaks favorably about the game, with the main criticism being that it is very samey in comparison to all the other Lego games, which they all suffer from, obviously.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

3,357. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

Platypus wrote:

I'm curious, what makes you say that? Most of what I've read speaks favorably about the game, with the main criticism being that it is very samey in comparison to all the other Lego games, which they all suffer from, obviously.

It is good, and the world map is fun, but it feels forced at times with similar puzzles and makes it seem like too much time was spent making it big and not population it properly or making the levels themselves as enjoyable. Sometimes the world map can be TOO big and have really annoying platformer segments to get a brick or something.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: The Visitor (BD), Final Battle (Sacred Stones), and An Earnest Desire of Grey.
In progress: Following Stanley (8/20)

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

DaanMuffin

3,358. Posted:

my humble bundle thread got closed because according to this mod humble bundle and steam are the same thing :p

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan

AuthorMessage

brewsky

3,359. Posted:

DaanMuffin wrote:

my humble bundle thread got closed because according to this mod humble bundle and steam are the same thing :p

The post in your thread was an error on my part, I jumped the gun a little too early. I was actually going to correct it but it was locked and deleted before I could. Sorry about that. Don't know why it got deleted....

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

DaanMuffin

3,360. Posted:

No problem man I get your confusion :D

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan