Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 3,237

Megas75

Really tempted to pick up the X-Wing/Tie Fighter series, but I already burnt out more cash this week than I would've liked to

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

edhe

copypaste from another thread. Can anyone take me up on this?

edhe wrote:

I have a code for Gunstar Heroes, Viking: Battle of Asgard and Renegade Ops (a bundle containing all three - meaning if you redeem the code, all three are used up) for anyone who's interested.

I wasn't to bothered about this batch, so I didn't register my interest, but I seem to have received them all the same. First one to reply to this post, will get the code - add me on steam (temporarily, if you'd prefer). If you feel generous, I'd appreciate a few cards in return, although I'll let you redeem the code first as a show of faith.

I've also got an 80% off coupon for Alpha Protocol - a game I've yet to play (though I bought it in the last steam Christmas sale) that will reduce it down to £2.99. I hear it's quite good, so if anyone wants it, it's theirs.

I'd prefer if whoever I give these out to use them, as the last time I gave something out, the recipient didn't appear to redeem the game for themselves (although, admittedly, it was a stinker).

Also, note since the games are in a bundle, if you redeem it, and you already own one or more, any duplicates cannot be traded away.

Typo still intact :<

EDIT It seems like I can't get rid of this - I've posted the key publicly.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

6ch6ris6

BRACE YOURSELF !!
steam summer sale!
7pm (central-european-time)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

PokeMario

I knew this would happen. Skyrim costs more than in previous sales, likely due to the Special Edition coming out later this year.

PokeMario

Joeynator3000

Well, I'm behind, and it took me forever to get today, but I decided to get Undertale. Now watch as they announce it for the Wii U sometime soon. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

Don't buy the Sonic franchise stuff in the Steam sale - cheaper to buy the Humble Bundle!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

6ch6ris6

PokeMario wrote:

I knew this would happen. Skyrim costs more than in previous sales, likely due to the Special Edition coming out later this year.

yeah i knew that would happen. but honestly there is no need to get that special edition on pc anyway. i mean it's just cosmetics and you can get even better graphics with mods.

is there a way to get the dlcs cheaper for my steam version of skyrim? i would pay 5€ for each dlc max

thinking about finally getting half life 2 with the 2 episodes. half life is one of my favourite games.
also age of empires 2 hd for 3€ is nice. i was hoping for that.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

PokeMario

@6ch6ris6 Agreed, but now it stinks for people who had planned on buying it with no interest in the Special Edition. Now they have to pay more for a game because of a special edition they probably didn't intend on getting anyway.

PokeMario

Iggly

The first few hours of the sale was pretty hectic since the store would only work half of the time lol, thankfully it looks like it finally calmed down. I got FaceRig and Tadpole Treble from this year's sale.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

so today i bought:

Dead Space
Mirror's Edge
Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten + African Kingdoms
Half Life Collection
-Half Life (already have the original version on CD)
-Opposing Force
-Blue Shift
-Team Fortress Classic
-Half Life Source
-Half Life 2
-Episode 1
-Episode 2
-Lost Coast

Paid like 18,38€ or something like that and i still had 1,17€ on my steamaccount. i could have bought some more games but this should last me for a few months especially considering i still have a backlog of games on steam and my 3DS (just got super mario bros 3, too). i will start with dead space (currently downloading).

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

My Steam collection has surpassed 600 titles. One day I hope to get aroubd to playing a lot of them lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

yokokazuo

Decided to give steam a try since a friend suggested a couple games to get so we could play together so I got myself Don't Starve together and Terraria.
Also tried out TF2, but I think mouse & keyboard controls will take a lot of getting used to for me.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

6ch6ris6

Kazuo wrote:

Also tried out TF2, but I think mouse & keyboard controls will take a lot of getting used to for me.

get a 360 controller and enjoy steam in a comfortable way (with big picture mode if you like)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

gcunit

@DefHalan Congrats - 600 is three times my paltry library. Expanding the backlog is so much easier than working through it. If I continue at the rate seen over my first 5 years on Steam, and live for another 50 years, I'll have about 2500 games and will have finished about 30 of them 😂

@6ch6ris6 - Snap! I too got Mirror's Edge today, plus Braid and the Oddbox collection.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

6ch6ris6

like i wrote earlier i got dead space and really like it. thought about getting the second game, too BUT i can't. it's not released on german steam. not sure why though. can i get around this??

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

@6ch6ris6 Origin?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

6ch6ris6

i dont want to install origin...
got alien isolation today for 9,99€. NOT on steam but in a real shop on the streets. not all games in the steam sale are cheap. i will also not buy just cause 3 on steam cause i have found it in a shop for just 20€

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

alright steam summer sale is over and i bought two more games:
grid and dirt 3

edit:
okay i tried grid and i really didnt like the controls and how the cars handle. played it for 50minutes and then i tried to get a refund. got the refund within 30minutes!!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Ralizah

I think this is the first Steam sale in year where I didn't buy anything. What a disappointment.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CanisWolfred

I still got 9 games I really wanted, so I'm happy, at least:

• DELTAZEAL
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
  • Armored Hunter GUNHOUND EX
  • Mirror's Edge
  • The Way We All Go
  • Gemini Rue
  • Evo Land II
  • Environmental Station Alpha
  • Super Cyborg

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.