Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 3,237

unrandomsam

https://groupees.com/doujin3

Worth $4 just for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Danmaku Unlimited 2 (For me anyway) but other things in it might be interesting to people who like Japanese games.

Worth a look.

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Magikarp3

unrandomsam wrote:

https://groupees.com/doujin3

Worth $4 just for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Danmaku Unlimited 2 (For me anyway) but other things in it might be interesting to people who like Japanese games.

Worth a look.

hmm tempted to get a cheap version of Blazblue but some of those games in that bundle look not-great ._. especially the visual novel.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

unrandomsam

The whole thing cost less than just Danmaku Unlimited 2 which there is nothing wrong with it. Just what a game should be. (Only one negative user review / 135 positive).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

SkywardLink98

I'm sort of proud of myself. I went through the entire steam sale, and only spent the $2.49 I earned playing CS:GO on Fallout 3.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Magikarp3

So I bought another Humble Bundle. Would anybody like free codes for Risk of Rain?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

DefHalan

Magikarp3 wrote:

So I bought another Humble Bundle. Would anybody like free codes for Risk of Rain?

sure
email= my Username @yahoo.com

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

Magikarp3 wrote:

yes please, [email protected]

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DefHalan

@Magikarp3

Thanks

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

V8_Ninja

I've got some Steam keys for games I don't want. If anybody wants one (and only one) of the keys, just leave a post with the game you want and your email address. As for the games in question;

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Chris720

Tomb Raider games are currently on sale for some pretty decent prices. Tomb Raider (2013) and DLC are priced at £4.99, stand-alone game is only £2.99. Definitely worth it for anyone who hasn't played it yet and those who don't own it on PC.

Sniper Elite 3 is on a good deal too at £11.99, can't really argue with that. Unfortunately I don't know what the prices are for Aussieland and America. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Divinity: Original Sin is on sale for 40% off, which is exactly the amount I was waiting for. I keep hearing great things, so I'm hoping for the best.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

nacho_chicken

@V8_Ninja
I used to have the demo for PixelJunk Monsters on my PSP. Would be fun to get into that while waiting for Monster Hunter 4.
[email protected]

On the other side, I've got a couple of great games burning a hole in my inventory from Humble Bundles or just from buying extra copies to support the devs. Would love to trade/give them away.

• La-Mulana
  • Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
  • [GONE] Eldritch

Shoot me an e-mail if you want one.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Chris720

I have two Steam games available if anyone wants them at all:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (GONE)
Star Wars Dark Forces

If you want them, shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I'll send you the code as soon as I read the message.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

nacho_chicken

CanisWolfred wrote:

You could join a group or something. NLife has its own group with 50 something members last I checked...

NLife group is pretty dead. As in, the last thing that happened there was in April '14.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

nacho_chicken wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You could join a group or something. NLife has its own group with 50 something members last I checked...

NLife group is pretty dead. As in, the last thing that happened there was in April '14.

About half of the members are still active, though. Like, I see online almost every time I'm on. If you're gonna give out stuff to random people, you may as well ensure it's an actual person you're giving it to and not just a spam bot that phished your email because you posted it for all to see.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.