Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 3,310

Reala

did have 5 coal pieces but just went to check inventory and they have vanished maybe they've automatically been entered into the draw also have 3 coupons 25% off valve, 50% off nordic games and 60% 0ff Magicka.

Reala

_mikero_

The only two games I got were Rock of Ages and Puzzle Agent. I have Skyward Sword and a few other games to play right now, so I didn't really want to spend too much.

As for holiday gifts, I finished with:
2 x 50% off Valve
50% off Rockstar Games
50% off The Ball
50% off Gratuitous Space Battles
and 5 coal

_mikero_

Amani44

Just got a new gaming gig so I can run Skyrim on Ultra Settings I also got Deux-Ex Human Revolution and Missing Link because they were 66% off.. hell of a good deal!

Friend Code: 1418-7549-1912
I've been told my type is Psychic!
Thanks to @Breeze
Psychic type with Grumpig, Wobbuffet and Duosion
Thanks to @Codebreaker4

RevolverLink

I ended up with Limbo, Bastion and the Broken Sword triple pack after the sale, plus 50% & 10% off Valve coupons and 4 pieces of coal.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

smithers

should we make a seperate page with everyones codes in case anyone wants to trade and such?

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

sykotek

I have the following coupons:

-50% KillingFloor
-50% BloodBowl Legendary Edition (also BloodBowl Dark Elves Edition)
-50% CrazyMachines2
-50% Hacker Evolution: Duality
-25% Valve
-50% Valve

If any existing community member here wants any of them, let me know.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Ravage

Birdman13 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Someone from 4chan's /v/ board ended up winning the grand giveaway. He only had 7 coal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychomantis

There goes his life.

He had one before?

At least it wasn't /b/. Or shudder /h/.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

_mikero_

That's insane.... 2235 games in total :/

Edited on by _mikero_

_mikero_

smithers

thats so insane. although it would be awesome to own all those games....part of me is glad i didnt win hah

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

anyone either willing to gift me Quake III or have an iD software coupon? i can trade for it obviously

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Reala

Well don't really have any intention of using the coupons I got so rather than just let them expire decided I'd try trading them willing to give all 3 of my coupons(25% off valve, 50% off nordic games and 60% 0ff Magicka.) for 1 coupon in return, looking for a puzzle or strategy game coupon preferably so if your interest in taking advantage of this crazy deal let me know and I'll check back and make a trade if there is one in a day or 2.

I'm guessing not many people will have heard of nordic games so here's their highest rated games according to metascore I got from steam, Spell Force 2: Gold Edition, PainKiller: Black Edition and Gothic 2: Gold Edition

Reala

V8_Ninja

@Reala I do have a 50% off coupon for Cogs, which is a nice little puzzle game. I'm not sure if you would be interested. Message me through Steam if you're interested.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Reala

@V8_Ninja I'll check back tomorrow to see if there are any other offers but the cogs game doesn't look too bad if I don't get another offer I'm more interested in then I'd be willing to make the trade tomorrow.

Reala

Platypus

In terms of strategy, I have 50% off Multiwinia, Nuclear Dawn and Atom Zombie Smasher and a 25% off any Paradox game.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Reala

ok sent you an invite on steam V8_Ninja and will trade you with you as soon steam allows.

Reala

Ravage

I thought I would spread the info here:
Dark Souls has a chance to come to PC. More info can be found here http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464340
Basically, if you help show your interest in getting this on PC, it may actually happen. I would quite like that as, while I have an Xbox, I do not want to pay for a gold membership just to get the multiplayer features to work. It seem that the online aspect is actually a fairly important part and it didn't seem worth it to me to pay for a cut-down game.

http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Reala

well since V8 Ninja never got back in touch my coupons are back up for trade 3 of them (25% off valve, 50% off nordic games and 60% 0ff Magicka) for 1 coupon preferably a puzzle or strategy game coupon.

@soccer686 if your still interested I'd trade those 3 coupons for atom zombie smasher coupon

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.