Forums

Topic: The PlayStation 4 Fan Thread

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 9,903

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

NEStalgia wrote:

Ground Zeroes was good until the ending went waaaaay off the rails (and it was a $40 prologue)

This is why I wait for sales.

It was my first purchase on my PS4 in 2014, and, for me, it was a $6 prologue.

Hah! I got it free via PS+!

<--- still hasn't finished a Metal Gear Solid game

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

NEStalgia

@CanisWolfred If you like stealth "third person sneakers" they're worth playing. If you love movies and feel unsure of video games as a medium they're worth playing. If you want to know what the $#@[email protected]# you just watched, just steer wide.

NEStalgia

Ralizah

I still think everyone owes it to themselves to experience the paranoid po-mo weirdness of MGS2's final act first hand. That game gave me a worse scare than any survival horror game ever did.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Dezzy

This is glorious. The decomposition engine (my term, not theirs) in RE2 is damn impressive:

(not for the fainthearted)

Edited on by Dezzy

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

MisterPi

Haha wow that's really cool. I really love how we went from the announcement that the game was greenlit 2 years ago with no info until now and it's right around the corner

MisterPi

gcunit

I've just ordered the PSVR Starter pack. FMW.

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MisterPi

Reminds me now that I've moved out, I should re-try the VR now that I have the space to enjoy it properly. Should organize a game night with Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

MisterPi

Dezzy

Cd Projekt have made it clear to Gameinformer that Cyberpunk is intended to be a PS4/Xbone game:

Grumblevolcano

PS4 is getting its own selects line, Playstation Hits. $20 for games like Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Yakuza 0 and MGSV.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MisterPi

Bloodborne, God of War, and Horizon should all make it onto there at some point

MisterPi

Knuckles-Fajita

@Grumblevolcano Just like the PS1/2/3 did.

The shock.

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

49/50 followers - Sep 2

Octane

Eww... The ugly box art returns. I need to be quick if I want to have the good looking covers!

Octane

redd214

Definitely a good thing but most of the initial games can be found for cheaper or have been that price for years. Strange to do it now but good I guess for those just getting a ps4.

@MisterPi bloodborne is is part of the first wave and Horizon is currently selling for that price from what I recall.

Edited on by redd214

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

MisterPi

Might actually get me to acknowledge PSNow's existence provided the sub is cheap enough

MisterPi

Dezzy

Grumblevolcano wrote:

PS4 is getting its own selects line, Playstation Hits. $20 for games like Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Yakuza 0 and MGSV.

Unlike with Nintendo, all of those were already that price if you buy them used.
The only one I'm seeing on the list that is maybe getting an actual price reduction is The Last of Us.

link3710

Playstation Hits is definitely a "sounds better than it is thing." I paid around $5 each for SFV, Ratchet and Clank, Bloodborne and Yakuza 0 when they were on sale last month. Now all I need is the PS4 itself to finally go on sale... I'd thought for sure it would for E3.

EDIT: As NEStalgia pointed out, it's not Yakuza 0 I picked up but a different one whoops.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic