Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 16,083

irken004

AlexSays wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I'd really like to preorder the Killzone bundle on amazon, which includes a year of PS+ and KZ Shadow Fall plus the console for $500 on release day (and no taxes in my state), but I need to save up for it.

That's the one I ordered. That new Killzone is looking terrific. They've seemingly addressed every issue fans had with the previous games.

Did you have to pay the full price or is there a smaller preorder deposit?

AlexSays

I just preordered it off Amazon. They don't charge anything until its just about to ship. I figure it'll be a nice surprise for myself when I randomly check my credit card balance and see it jumped 500. lol

If that's not an option, I only know of GameStop that requires 100 I believe. Best Buy might be a little better since they're desperate for business.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

irken004

AlexSays wrote:

I just preordered it off Amazon. They don't charge anything until its just about to ship. I figure it'll be a nice surprise for myself when I randomly check my credit card balance and see it jumped 500. lol

If that's not an option, I only know of GameStop that requires 100 I believe. Best Buy might be a little better since they're desperate for business.

Ah right, good deal. I may end up doing that at some point soon.

irken004

irken004 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Ah right, good deal. I may end up doing that at some point soon.

And I did! Now to save up money for it. Also noticed that they'll email the PS+ code instead of a card.

shingi_70

PS4 is going to wipe the floor with Xbone this Holiday season. Even if I end up with an Xbone i'll probably recoomend the PS4 in store and too friends.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

A few PS4 based box art.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jey887

Nice. I like the blue they are using for the cases. So much nicer than hmmm... I dunno.. Lime green. That Killzone box art is sexy.

Jey887

AlexSays

I really like all of those box arts except for Drive Club. But then nobody cares about that game anyways. lol

AlexSays

Jey887

AlexSays wrote:

I really like all of those box arts except for Drive Club. But then nobody cares about that game anyways. lol

That's the one that's gonna be free with PS+ right? Meh, never been into racing games that aren't Mario Kart.

Jey887

AlexSays

Chunky-Kong wrote:

That's the one that's gonna be free with PS+ right? Meh, never been into racing games that aren't Mario Kart.

Yep, and its a good thing its free because I'm not sure people would pay money for it. It didn't look good at E3 at all.

I thought Forza 4 was terrific and was somewhat happy with GT5, but yeah racing sims don't hold my attention very long either. I'll probably pick up GT6 whenever it releases for the PS4 just so I have a racing game every now and then.

AlexSays

TOMBOY25

AlexSays wrote:

.............i want drive club

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

Jaz007

I'm not really that intrested in racing games for the most part, but I'm looking forward to DriveClub for free. That, the two free indie games at lauch (with Plus, not positve there are two at launch though.), and Warframe will give me games to play day one even though I'm not buying any games on day one.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

AlexSays

Well this is awkward

Did I say Drive Club? I meant Fight Club.. like the movie. Nobody cares about that movie.

AlexSays

Jey887

I haven't checked out the indie games yet. I'm debating whether to wait until infamous second son is out before I get my ps4 anyway. Nothing in the launch line up appeals to me so far... Killzone looks ok but I though that about Killzone 3 and didn't enjoy it that much.

Edited on by Jey887

Jey887

Jaz007

Chunky-Kong wrote:

I haven't checked out the indie games yet. I'm debating whether to wait until infamous second son is out before I get my ps4 anyway. Nothing in the launch line up appeals to me so far... Killzone looks ok but I though that about Killzone 3 and didn't enjoy it that much.

PS4 won't drop in price before Second Son comes out, so if you have PlayStation plus I recommend getting the PS4 and have free games to play. There really isn't a point in waiting since you'll just spend the same amount of money.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jey887

Jaz007 wrote:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

PS4 won't drop in Ice before Second Son comes out, so if you have PlayStation plus I recommend getting the PS4 and have free games to play. There really isn't a point in waiting since you'll just spend the same amount of money.

That's a good point. I lack the willpower to wait for things I want anyway so no doubt I'll be slapping down a preorder in the near future...

Jey887

Jaz007

CanisWolfred wrote:

If you wait longer you'll have more money saved up, though. Just saying.

If you already have the money at launch, then why would that matter though?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Jaz007 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

If you wait longer you'll have more money saved up, though. Just saying.

If you already have the money at launch, then why would that matter though?

You can spend it on more games, and more games will be out so you'll have more to play immediately.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

buying a brand new console is a bad idea unless a 3DS ambassador program happens or something

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic