Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 16,083

JGMR

Midnight3DS wrote:

Region free? This is spectacular.

Ever since the PS3, their systems are bound to be region free.

With kind regards,

JGMR

RR529

There were two trailers shown during this E3 that made me jump out of my seat in excitement.

One was Nintendo's trailer for Smash Bros 4, and the other was Kingdom Hearts III (even though we didn't see anything of them, I was also giddy about Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix & Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

So I was reading up on Drive Clube and the PS+ edition is looking to be more along the lines of GT Prologue than a full game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

banacheck

Sony Worldwide Studio President Shuhei Yoshida -

You will need a PS Plus subscription to play MMORPGs like Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and The Elder Scrolls Online, but that won’t always be the case:

"This will also depend on the judgement by the publishers, and there will be some free to play titles that you’ll be able to play without needing a PS Plus subscription, like PlanetSide 2 and DC Universe Online."

banacheck

Tasuki

Well preordered the Assassin's Creed IV PS4 bundled from Gamestop today with some trade ins. So excited now, November can't come soon enough.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Going to wait till next month to pre-order to see if they pan for mutiple SKU's. I plan to pick up Knack, Killzone, and probably fifa.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Jaz007

Put down a pre-order for a PS4 at GameStop. I didn't expect it to require $100, but I was prepared thankfully.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

shingi_70

So, DriveClub. The devs /are/ aiming for 60fps. PS Plus version will be full game (single player too) but lack of cars/tracks.

Dedicated servers mean Evolution can make changes on the fly, without game updates.

No performance customisation, but you can apply club badges to your cars. Points won go with you when you leave a club, which is smart.

Devs described the game as using a 'service model' approach. Content pushed regularly to gamers.

WAT!

Midnight3DS

I'll pick up a PS4 after you first wave beta testers

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Popcorn

I was foggy on whether or not to stick with the WiiU until the first price drop on the PS4 but I don't want to be left left out.

Preordered Knack, Infamous, and Killzone. Now if we could only see what the Uncharted 3 team has in store for us....

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

shingi_70

Killzone;Shadowfall Gameplay from the PlayStation Livestream

WAT!

shingi_70

Knack Trailer and a gameplay demo from Mark Cerny.

WAT!

AlexSays

I would just like to throw my support behind this beautiful console and I can't wait till my preorder bundle arrives. <3

AlexSays

irken004

I'd really like to preorder the Killzone bundle on amazon, which includes a year of PS+ and KZ Shadow Fall plus the console for $500 on release day (and no taxes in my state), but I need to save up for it.

Jaz007

So are there two free indie games with PS Plus at launch? I can't remember.

Jaz007

banacheck

Jaz007 wrote:

So are there two free indie games with PS Plus at launch? I can't remember.

There has been more than two confirmed indie games for PS+, also here is everything you can still do without a subscription to PS+.

Yet that isn’t entirely true, as some online multiplayer free-to-play games on the system will not require a PS Plus subscription.

Furthermore, some PS3 functionality currently restricted to PS Plus subs will become free to everyone on PS4.

Let’s start with the games. While it will be necessary to subscribe to PS Plus in order to play the multiplayer element of most games on PS4, the same does not apply to free-to-play titles.

Full article: http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10263-Sony-Outlines-Play...

banacheck

AlexSays

irken004 wrote:

I'd really like to preorder the Killzone bundle on amazon, which includes a year of PS+ and KZ Shadow Fall plus the console for $500 on release day (and no taxes in my state), but I need to save up for it.

That's the one I ordered. That new Killzone is looking terrific. They've seemingly addressed every issue fans had with the previous games.

CanisWolfred wrote:

Might want to use Quote tags so we know where your post ends and the article begins...

Don't tell him how to live his life. DO WHAT YOU WANT BRO

AlexSays

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic