Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,453

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

1,181. Posted:

I know this is title a PS4 thread, but I just had to post...just finished Spec Ops: The Line, that I got through PS+ a while back. Amazing anti-war game, I was quite blown away that it actually had a thought provoking storyline. Anyway, sorry guys if this isn't allowed in this thread...PS3 talk.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,182. Posted:

@Dreamsleep: We do have a PS3 if you are interested

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/other_gaming/our_new_ps3_t...

Not that posting here is wrong or not allowed just thought you would like to know that there is an actual PS3 thread. :)

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,183. Posted:

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

1,184. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

From my post on Pushsquare.....
Hmmmmmmmm interesting move by Sony not surprising though as we've been hearing about it for months now :P....Not sure what to think about it right now, I don't want to be seen as a fanboy so I'll stay here in the middle for now. Hopefully (and most likely) the tech has come a long way from the mid 90's, but we all know how VR went then....I don't want to see Sony get burned on this.....hrmmmmmmmmmm........I'll keep an eye on this little device....for now.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,185. Posted:

My question is this is all nice and good but where is the Vita slim release date at.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,186. Posted:

That looks like a Bicycle seat. Do I even want to know what they intend to simulate with that?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,187. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

That looks like a Bicycle seat. Do I even want to know what they intend to simulate with that?

It's only a prototype, so it'll be more refined later on and probably with more features. I wouldn't expect this to release for at least another 2 years.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,188. Posted:

Dragon Fin Soup is coming to all three sony consoles.

Untitled

WAT!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,189. Posted:

Infamous and MGS reviews are a bit underwhelming..

Picking up Infamous tomorrow so hopefully its better than the mixed reviews would indicate

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,190. Posted:

How so it seems to be getting 8s and 9s every where I look. MGS I couldn't care less about since Ground Zeroes seems its for the hardcore fans ans its going to be a live/PSN sale for me.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,191. Posted:

I never look at the overall Metascore when deciding a game purchase.

If reviews are ever considered beforehand, I tend to look at specific site's reviews. GameTrailers, GameInformer, JoyStiq, and Destructoid all gave positive reviews, so Second Son will definitely be on my radar when I buy a PlayStation 4 later down the line.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,192. Posted:

Eh most of them are 80s and the rest are split going above and below. Most of the reviews mention being disappointed in some way or another.

I'll still pick it up regardless, my other PS4 games this far all seem underrated as well. It'd just be nice to see the PS4 pick up a high scoring exclusive around the 90 mark.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,193. Posted:

Some of the scores might be higher if they waited till that Day 1 patch.

Adds five hours of content, improved graphics, more post-game enemies, and more NPCs in environment. Plus other little things..

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,194. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Some of the scores might be higher if they waited till that Day 1 patch.

Adds five hours of content, improved graphics, more post-game enemies, and more NPCs in environment. Plus other little things..

All in one patch?

My God, man.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,195. Posted:

Whoa, now that's a patch!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,196. Posted:

Welcome to Next-gen. Its going to hard to go all digital this generation.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,197. Posted:

And apparently we're getting free episodic content every week that continues part of the story..

Definitely a lot of support from these developers.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,198. Posted:

Neat, though I wonder if it's only temprarily free? It's going to be a while before I'll be able to play it. Then again, maybe by then there will be a GOTY addition?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,199. Posted:

A TV series bases on the comic book Powers by BMB is coming to PSN.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

1,200. Posted:

Man, I cannot wait for VR to become a reality. Hard to imagine in a year or two we'll be making the first baby steps.

I do think Sony's making the same mistake they make with all their great new ideas: it's not bundled with the hardware, thus most developers are not going to use it. Still, more players on the VR field can only be a good thing.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2