Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,525

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

1,201. Posted:

citizenerased wrote:

Man, I cannot wait for VR to become a reality. Hard to imagine in a year or two we'll be making the first baby steps.

I do think Sony's making the same mistake they make with all their great new ideas: it's not bundled with the hardware, thus most developers are not going to use it. Still, more players on the VR field can only be a good thing.

That's precisely what I like about Sony they don't force me to buy any peripherals expensive peripherals I don't want.

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,202. Posted:

Am I the only one who's not really that ecstatic about Virtual reality? I mean, without some sort of dangerous brain implant, I can't imagine there'd be a large variety of games that you'd play. I can think of experience games, like some sort of walking simulator through a surreal environment, but even that would require some sort of stadium to actually do, unless the device comes with a fancy treadmill. Otherwise, what are you going to play that a headset and some gloves could actually simulate? It sounds more like a novelty rather than a true advancement actually worth pursuing.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,203. Posted:

Infamous second son is incredible, much more refined than the previous games. Traveling and combat actually feel good now :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,204. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Infamous second son is incredible, much more refined than the previous games. Traveling and combat actually feel good now :O

They still included getting shot far away by people off screen. That annoys me.

Otherwise, it's good to tie me over till Fround Zeroes.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,205. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

irken004 wrote:

They still included getting shot far away by people off screen. That annoys me.

Otherwise, it's good to tie me over till Fround Zeroes.

snipers? or regular rifle enemies? either way they all have pretty good aim admittedly :p

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,206. Posted:

Snipers aren't that bad. I don't think I've been hit by one yet. It's mainly the rifle guys that are on the roof. You can barely hit them yet they can hit you.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,207. Posted:

I like Sony and have loved their marketing and PR lately, but I've seen ads that tell them to share their Watch Dogs or Destiny footage which...is just...wrong to me.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,208. Posted:

Wrong because they're advertising games that aren't out yet, or multiplatform games instead of exclusives?

Their thinking is likely that PS4 owners will have heard about Infamous anyways, so advertising multiplatform games might pull people from purchasing other systems.

On another note, Infamous is really good so far. Really like Troy Baker as the protagonist too.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,209. Posted:

Games that aren't out yet. Destiny is like some Fall release I believe so that's a little questionable to me.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,210. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Games that aren't out yet. Destiny is like some Fall release I believe so that's a little questionable to me.

Well it seems that SCE is facing a bit of disarry of some sort, so they want to hammer in home that the PS4 is this gens 360 so they're all paying to get some games associated with the PlayStation brand.

Its like how some people say call of duty is an Xbox game or Assissans Creed is a PlayStation game based on branding.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,211. Posted:

That sure is a reason, but it is still telling your audience a Fall release is something they can play and record right now, which is not good.

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,212. Posted:

I'd bet my butt that Destiny gets a delay for the end of 2014/early 2015.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Peek-a-boo

1,213. Posted:

I don't own a PlayStation 4 (yet) however, after seeing my friend yesterday evening who has the new inFamous game, well by golly!

... probably the most 'next generation' looking game I have seen. The neon effects are truly outstanding and everything zips by all buttery and smooth.

Makes me wish Nintendo did a (much) better job with the Wii U.

Peek-a-boo

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,214. Posted:

Yeah the game is beautiful

And using the neon lightning speed to run up and down buildings is really satisfying.. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,215. Posted:

Infamous is repeatedly described to me as what I wanted Prototype to be.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,216. Posted:

I think Infamous will be one of my first PS4 purchases tryed it at a friends and its a lot of fun looks really good too.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,217. Posted:

inFamous: Second Son is amazing. The all evil or good karma system is annoying, but the story is still great. I spent about 6-9 hours on the game before even getting to the neon part. Running around fighting the DUP is just so much fun. I love how when Delsin and his brother talk, it really sounds like two brothers are talking.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,218. Posted:

Olli Olli is coming to Ps4
King Oddball is coming to PS4 April 1st/

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,219. Posted:

That third power in inFAMOUS though... whaaat the heck o_o

Neon still seems most useful to me though.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,220. Posted:

Neon got the awesome speed.

Reggie for the next PlayStation All Stars battle royals.

WAT!