Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,445

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,161. Posted:

Wish it was Cross buy as well.

New trailer for hohokum

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/10/sonyas-gone-aback-to-t...

Doesn't sound too good. Guessing its going to come out in August or September potentially under a new name. Evolution wanted the game to have the Grand Turismo Moniker since the series is well known being probably titled GT: Drive Club. But Kaz said no and sony complied despite it not being his decision. Drive Club might need a change club since its going to be launching next to Project Cars, Need for Speed Next, and Forza Horizon 2.

I also wonder if the overhaul has to do with throwing in an open world or more likely the fact that the game is rumored to be VR compatible.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,162. Posted:

^I love the visuals, but I have no idea what's going on in that trailer. What are you supposed to do?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,163. Posted:

Not sure to be honest, it just looks relaxing. This what I got off of Wikipedia.

he player is a serpent creature[2] called the "Long Mover",[1] a reference to British comedy troupe The Mighty Boosh.[3] There are few set objectives,[2] though the game is non-linear.[1] There is no score, time limit, or tutorial.[1] Developer Richard Hogg has said that the game is about "relaxing in a space and just enjoying the experience and the music, instead of trying to complete it to make progress".[2] An IGN preview said it is "simply about the beauty of exploring".[1] The game communicates with visual and audial cues.[1]

Two buttons slow or speed the Long Mover, and the triggers make it wiggle for a boost.[1] The Long Mover changes in color based on the direction it faces, and the DualShock 4's light bar matches the color.[1]

The game is split into worlds, each with specific characters, a single primary goal, and secondary activities.[1] All worlds are unlocked from the beginning.[1] In "Lamp Lighting", the player activates lights while flying past silhouettes, and each light adds a new layer of music.[1] The player flies through a series of color-changing circles to access the next world.[1] In Sponge Land,[2] an underwater world, the player gathers fish to swim alongside the Long Mover.[1] The player collects seeds in the Kite Village.[2] Another level involves creating shapes in the sky by flying past stars.[4]

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,164. Posted:

Oh, so it's like Flower. Okay.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,165. Posted:

What a joke Evolution has turned into.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,166. Posted:

Towerfall Ascension actually sounds really really good. I hope it still has a community when I finally get a PS4...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,167. Posted:

Details regarding DICE's in-development Mirror's Edge 2 have been leaked online, including the game's release window, details on multiplayer and Mirror's Edge 2's open-world.

A number of details regarding DICE's Mirror's Edge 2, revealed at E3 2013, have been leaked online. 

According to the leaked information, posted on Rocket Chainsaw, EA is targeting a 2016 release for Mirror's Edge 2 on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Mac. 

Mirror's Edge 2 will reportedly be set in an open-world environment that the player can explore freely, with that open-world including an always-online component whereby other players drop in and out of the open-world in a fashion similar to Journey.

It is also alleged that DICE has listened to criticisms regarding Mirror's Edge's combat and will revamp the combat system in Mirror's Edge 2 to ensure that combat does not interrupt the flow of the game. 

Protagonist, Faith, will not have guns in Mirror's Edge 2, placing the focus on a deeper melee combat system that makes heavy use of the environment.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,168. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

What a joke Evolution has turned into.

I wouldn't say that. We already know the game was delayed into launch window so the team could hit 1080p/60fps its not it there to believe that it was delayed a bit longer to put in proper VR support, as well to distance it from GT6's launch. Everything point's to Sony's VR thingy being announced next week and the team obviously needs some games to be announced for it. The guys at evolution had said tht drive club is meant to be played in the first person and third person view was reluctantly put into the game.

I'm guessing the launch games or games with support for it.
Drive Club
Until Dawn (makes sense We haven't heard much on it
maybe one or two first party suprises.

I'm also expecting Sony to say how easy it is to take porting from Occlus to the PSVR set and announce some rift support games to get PS4VR support.

Mercnary Kings is coming to PS4 on April 1st in NA.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/12/mercenary-kings-com...

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,169. Posted:

Mercenary Kings release's on the PS4 2nd April next month, quite looking forwards fo Mercenary Kings i love game's like this it reminds of Metal Slug.

Sorry, Didn't see your post you posted it one minute before me, i was too slow i was on YouTube.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,170. Posted:

Counterstrike is coming to all PlayStation systems

Say what you will about them being a development house but Sony is probably one of my favorite publishing houses in the industry.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,171. Posted:

I think you mean CounterSPY. I was almost disappointed, but this looks far more interesting to me than Counterstrike.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,172. Posted:

Race the sun is coming to PS4/Vita this summer

Final Horizon is as well
Untitled

Trailer for Hyper Light Drifter

The EIC of Famitsu is saying he knows of a lot of Japanese PS4 exclusive games in the works.

As part of a round table article on the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (the most relevant Japanese gaming magazine), Editor in Chief Katsuhiko Hayashi shared a tidbit of insider knowledge about the current situation of PS4 development in Japan.

"They haven't announced it yet, but there also are developers that have started to work on PS4 exclusive games. Software developers are moving faster than I thought, and we can expect this to expand in the future"

Considering that Famitsu is known for having extremely close ties with basically every Japanese developer, Hayashi-san is probably the most iron-clad insider we can hear from on what software devs are doing in the archipelago of the Rising Sun.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/14/famitsu-honcho-unannou...

Hoping for a port of Zesteria and Persona 5 myself.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,173. Posted:

Famitsu has released a review of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) – 10/9/9/10 [38/40], Ground Zeroes has already picked up a good review (which isn't really that surprising). It's only 6 days to go for the EU release, & obviously Infamous SS release's the same day.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,174. Posted:

That's the same trailer they've had for Hyper Light Drifter since the Kickstarter...

Race The Sun looks cool.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,175. Posted:

Castlestrom and Kickbeat are coming to the PS4 later this spring.

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4355

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,176. Posted:

Trailer for Castlestorm: Definitive Edition

Aztec from team colorblind is coming to PS4 & Vita.

Indie horror title Home is coming to PS4 & Vita as well.
Untitled

edit: These are the games that will be at Sony's GDC booth.
Counterspy ( SCEA ) PS3™
Infamous Second Son (SCEA) PS4™
Helldivers (SCEA) PS4™
Hohokum (SCEA) PS4™
Child of Light (Ubisoft) PS4™
GALAK-Z (17-Bit) PS4™
N++ (Metanet Software) PS4™
Rogue Legacy (Polytron) PS4™
Sportsfriends (Die Gute Fabrik) PS4™
Towerfall Ascension (Matt Makes Games) PS4™
Borderlands 2 (Iron Galaxy) VITA
Luftrausers (Devolver Digital) VITA
Race the Sun (Flippfly) VITA
Steamworld Dig (Image & Form) VITA
Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug) VITA

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,177. Posted:

N++! I'm glad, since the XBLA version never dropped in price or went on sale...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,178. Posted:

I FINALLY GOT MY TROPHIES TO SYNC

Praise the LAWD hallelujah

My trophies haven't synced since I got my PS4 in November but I finally found a way to fix the bug on my own. I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible.. Including Sony for creating the bug.. myself of course for finding a way to fix it.. and everyone else that comforted me during these troubling times

BRIGHT DAYS ARE AHEAD MY FRIENDS

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,179. Posted:

Mere days away from inFAMOUS Second Son's release. Shame it isn't released on a Tuesday like usual.
Also:
Untitled

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,180. Posted:

That Hyper Light Drifter looks awesome. Much better than the other 8 bit indy titles releasing soon. (Even Shovel Knight, lol.)

Though, I really need a PlayStation 4. Just beat Ground Zeroes and I really want to see this played in 1080p.

It would be absolute eye candy. :'(

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury