Forums

Topic: PSP go games

Posts 101 to 120 of 138

AlexSays

Yeah God of War for the PSP is not that good.

And I'm a Sony and God of War fan. lol

AlexSays

Cferell

PSP GO FAIL IN NEXT MONTH WORST THEN VIRTUAL BOY AND DREAMCAST

Fred Fred Burger

castlehominid99

i have not played any other god of war games and I am loving god of war. It is a great game in my opinion

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

Wow.... I wasn't expecting God of War Chains of Olympus to get any hate. I thought the game was fantatic. But then I do love the series. I picked it up and played quite a bit of it just for kicks and giggles the other day and still think its pretty great..... IF....you put it on Hard. Then you actually have to learn the mechanics of the fighting engine and can't just smash buttons or you will fail horribly. The fighting engine is quite impressive and deep if you learn it, but its also set up for a button masher to be able to play as well on the normal and easy modes.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Supermarioman

I wanted STBII (Starwars) because a friend of mine owned it and to my knowledge I enjoyed it and I figured I would like it for the most part! But seeing as GOW: Chains of Olympus is considered one of the PSP classics, I may get it! However my question was never answered, which should I get Motorstorm or Gran Turismo?

Supermarioman

Slapshot

Im going with Motorstorm. I Motorstorm Pacific Rift on PS3 is insane. Everything Ive read online has rated Motorstorm Artic Edge better than Gran Turismo. I think it comes to your taste in racing, do you want simulation or grip your PSP to death bare knucles racing that is Motorstorm.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Supermarioman

castle: Have you played Motorstorm, one thing the Motorstorm has over GT is Crash Damage (THANK THE HEAVENS!), but while I like GT, I think Motorstrom will have to come first
Pick The Symbol that represents your thinking on my descision!

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

castel: GT will have to wait another month, Motorstorm: Artic Edge wins for me. One more thing, is Resistance PSP anygood?

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

Cferell wrote:

PSP GO FAIL IN NEXT MONTH WORST THEN VIRTUAL BOY AND DREAMCAST

You fail
Dreamcast lasted almost 3 years before its death here in the US, and was popular enough to survive in Japan longer, through the homebrew community of course. Virtual Boy did die with in a year. However PSP go won't fail, it won't be extremely popular, but it sure will have a lot of fans and last as long as the PSP will!

Supermarioman

castlehominid99

JUst beat god of war. It is only about 5-6 hours on easy mode but challenges are tough and hardest mode is what I just started and it is brutal

DarkG

castlehominid99 wrote:

JUst beat god of war. It is only about 5-6 hours on easy mode but challenges are tough and hardest mode is what I just started and it is brutal

5-6 hours? wow you took a LOT of time lol... I spent around 4 hours on my first playthrough, and I got everything! lol

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

CanisWolfred

The PSP Go has fans?

Anyways, since it has the same games as the PSP, I'll just recommend every PSP game I have, since they're all awesome:

Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
Crush
Darkstalkers Chronicles
Daxter
Final Fantasy 2: Anniversary Edition
Final Fantasy 7
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Gradius Collection
Guilty Gear Judgment
Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!: What Did I Do to Deserve This?
Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Patapon
Prinny: Can I Really Be A Hero?
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Rayman
Rayman 2
Sega Genesis Collection
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Wipeout Pure

And most of these I got used or on sale. I love my PSP!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Supermarioman

Dang MickeyMac, you have a serious reason ot hate the go! So is Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow as good as I've heard. Thats great, price on PSN please? I'll buy God of War: Chains of Olympus when I get my go!

Supermarioman

Popyman

Oddworld (both of them!) coming Thursday! Who else is so gettlng them?

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Supermarioman

Oddworld? What is that and is Pursuit Force anygood?

Supermarioman

castlehominid99

You should get both halfminute hero and resistance retribution but play the demo of it first to see if you like resistance

J_Burr

im looking into getting a psp. not sure if ill go for the psp or the go tho. One reason im looking into getting one is for the final fantasy games.

my question is can you download them all on a pspgo, like crises core, or do you have to buy the discs for some of the newer ones??

J_Burr

Bones00

The Final Fantasy games are not currently available for download. They are only available at this time on UMD.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.