Forums

Topic: PSP go games

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

J_Burr

except 7 tho right

J_Burr

DarkG

J_Burr wrote:

im looking into getting a psp. not sure if ill go for the psp or the go tho. One reason im looking into getting one is for the final fantasy games.

my question is can you download them all on a pspgo, like crises core, or do you have to buy the discs for some of the newer ones??

You can download them all on both the normal PSP and the PSP Go, but you can't buy them or rent them on discs for the Go... so, get a normal PSP instead... a lot cheaper than being ripped off by the Go... and get an 8 GB or 16 GB SanDisk Gaming Memory Stick PRO DUO and you're set.

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Knux

One of the reasons the PSP Go sucks is because there are a LOT of PSP games not on the PlayStation Store. For example, Final Fantasy I and II are not even on the PlayStation Store. Why even buy a PSP Go anyway? Like DarkG said, you can download everything you want on you regular PSP with memory sticks. I mean, what is the appeal? Sony is not even forcing publishers to put their games on the PlayStation Store. So, a publisher has the option of not even putting any of their games on the PlayStation Store. Seriously, Sony has good ideas, but THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Knux

J-Man

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

One of the reasons the PSP Go sucks is because there are a LOT of PSP games not on the PlayStation Store. For example, Final Fantasy I and II are not even on the PlayStation Store. Why even buy a PSP Go anyway? Like DarkG said, you can download everything you want on you regular PSP with memory sticks. I mean, what is the appeal? Sony is not even forcing publishers to put their games on the PlayStation Store. So, a publisher has the option of not even putting any of their games on the PlayStation Store. Seriously, Sony has good ideas, but THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Yeah. It is the biggest screw up since the 32X.

J-Man

ASDFGHJKL

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

At least a regular PSP gives you the option between download and retail....

ASDFGHJKL

J_Burr

how much are the ps1 games on the psn?
looking to by FF7, metal gear, and dino crisis, and such

ps. how big are they?

Edited on by J_Burr

J_Burr

CanisWolfred

J_Burr wrote:

how much are the ps1 games on the psn?
looking to by FF7, metal gear, and dino crisis, and such

ps. how big are they?

Most are only $6, but the ones you mentioned are $10. Most are between 100 and 600 MB, but FF7 is 1.7 GB.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

J_Burr

nice, i just caved in and bought the gran turismo psp bundle, now i can't wait to play all my old favorites

too excited

J_Burr

CanisWolfred

J_Burr wrote:

nice, i just caved in and bought the gran turismo psp bundle, now i can't wait to play all my old favorites

too excited

Eh, just to warn ya, there aren't really a lot of PSOne games on PSN. It went the first couple years with a release every month or two, if that. Luckily it's been picking up recently, but the selection is still pretty thin. Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of good games on it, just don't expect to rebuy your entire PSOne collection on day one.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

J_Burr

i checked out wiki before hand on what was downloadable, and is looks pretty good. theres not a lot but what is out is great.
if they have the 3 i mentioned im good

P.S. does psn have a website, the playstation.ca site is balls

J_Burr

Jadman950

so what do u guys suggest a psp go or dsi

Jadman950

Jadman950

actully psp go , psp 3000 or dsi

Jadman950

J_Burr

dsi, the go is somewhat useless

J_Burr

J_Burr

i mean if you owned a ps2 before and loved it getting a psp 3000 might be up you ally

J_Burr

Jadman950

thx im thinking of getting a psp 3000 or a 3000 bundle pack

Jadman950

castlehominid99

get a go it is cheaper than a 3000 and has a much cooler feel

250-40 rockband-80 16gb memory built in is 130 which is less than a 3000

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

The Go is an elite handheld, it was never made to sell like crazy or to replace the PSP 3000 model. Heck DSi is getting another upgrade and Im still not happy with my original DSi. Wow, didn't I just get it like 6 months ago and its already the original one.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.