Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,121 to 8,140 of 9,896

Slapshot

Yeah guys, the Slay mini-game is really tough. It took me around three hours to beat it to get my download code, and I was like the fourth person to do so according to the leader board. I think they start sending out Open Beta Testing on June 29th, if my memory serves me correctly.

SO, I finally picked up Nier. I'm going to post my full thought on my blog in the future, but I'm really enjoying the game. If you like off-the-wall titles, it's definitely worth dropping into GameStop and shelling out ten bucks for it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Fuzzy

I've said it many times, but Nier is awesome. Been wanting to go back to it lately and finish the other endings.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

@Fuzzy Not only does it have multiple endings, but in NG+ that game starts questioning the choices you made in previous playthrough's.

SilentJ

@odd69
Yeah, Borderlands is definitely one of my favorite games of this generation. I love collector's editions and that B2 Loot edition looks like the best one yet. I was going to pre-order it myself but it's already sold out. I will be very jealous of you this September.

PSN ID : MrPink78

odd69

@silentj
WOW sold out you say? That sucks. Check ebay around launch time, youll find a few im sure but be ready to pay more for it. Im happy they are selling good. Gearbox just got lucky with this franchise, they know it. EDIT Okay so you can get them on ebay one guy has a few, if you read this today (june11) there might still be hope for you

@slapshot82
How is that Dust game?

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

@odd69 It's really good man. I'm not at liberty to say anything else about it though.

FYI: If any of you do get into the DUST 514 Beta. Make dang sure you read the entire terms and agreement document before agreeing to it. They mean every word they say in it. Just a quick word of advice for you guys.

Edited on by Slapshot

SilentJ

@odd69
Thanks for checking ebay. I'll probably pass on the loot edition if I don't end up finding one at a decent price. At least the Deluxe Vault Hunter's edition is still available for pre-oder.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Aviator

Lollipop Chainsaw looks absolutely mental.

Me gusta.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dezner

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Lollipop Chainsaw is the most insanely brilliant game I've ever played.

^ This. Absolutely loving it as well!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Magi

Dezner wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Lollipop Chainsaw is the most insanely brilliant game I've ever played.

[/div]

^ This. Absolutely loving it as well!

I was wondering who "Orange Gouf" on my friends list was. I saw you pop on last night for a bit. I'm loving the game as well. Just beat the hippy zombie boss and am completing digging everything so far!

Magi

Bankai

Mickeymac wrote:

What's this? Suda 51 actually made a good game?! I must be dreaming!

[/div]

Define "good game." Lollipop Chainsaw is almost impossibly fun to play, but it's not fun to play because you're pressing buttons. The "game" bit? Yeah, it's pretty irrelevant here.

Edited on by Bankai

Weskerb

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Define "good game." Lollipop Chainsaw is almost impossibly fun to play, but it's not fun to play because you're pressing buttons. The "game" bit? Yeah, it's pretty irrelevant here.

Is it better than Bayonetta?

Weskerb

Bankai

Wesker wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Is it better than Bayonetta?

It's more fun than anything I've ever played. Ever.

If you're looking for a "game," though, you're looking for the wrong thing here.

Chrono_Cross

Mickeymac wrote:

That's what I say! Even though No More Heroes 2 was excellent.

I try to think he never made that game, to be honest.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

I actually found No More Heroes 2 disappointing gameplay-wise, if only because it tried to make good use of the standard wii-mote's awful motion controls, making for some terrible and occasionally unresponsive controls (really, I want a No More Heroes: Paradise 2 with standard controls). It was still good over all, but I ended up just putting it away and watching it all streamed on the Backloggery instead. Really, his games are way more fun to watch than to play.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.