Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,121 to 8,140 of 9,907

Slapshot

DUST 514 is so flippin' sweet!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

Untitled

Got this in today!! For my collection

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

turtlelink

@Navi and Chocobo, I'd get Dark Souls if I wasn't such a chicken towards horror games. Assuming, you know, Dark Souls is a horror game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

turtlelink wrote:

@Navi and Chocobo, I'd get Dark Souls if I wasn't such a chicken towards horror games. Assuming, you know, Dark Souls is a horror game.

It's not. I thought it was, but it's not that scary at all. I was so disappointed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Slapshot wrote:

[/div]

I can't beat that Slay game on PS Home, it's touuugh Dx but I can get into the beta by beating it.

Edited on by irken004

Splat

Slapshot wrote:

I'm jealous.

I still need to beat the Slay game for access. I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

SilentJ

odd69 wrote:

Untitled

Got this in today!! For my collection

Dude, that is freakin' Awesome!!!

PSN ID : MrPink78

odd69

@silentj

I have to say, Borderlands was my all time favorite game. There is no way i could pass this up. You can find a few on ebay for way cheaper than what i paid, but i ordered mine straight from Gearbox, they deserve it. I will have a ton of bordelands swag in September too once i get my loot edition.

Splat

Anyone else having trouble signing in to PSN? Every time I try it says "Your password is no longer valid"? I have it set up to sign in automatically when I turn on the PS3 and have never changed my password.

I don't know what the deal is.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Ya, I'm on now.

Slapshot

Yeah guys, the Slay mini-game is really tough. It took me around three hours to beat it to get my download code, and I was like the fourth person to do so according to the leader board. I think they start sending out Open Beta Testing on June 29th, if my memory serves me correctly.

SO, I finally picked up Nier. I'm going to post my full thought on my blog in the future, but I'm really enjoying the game. If you like off-the-wall titles, it's definitely worth dropping into GameStop and shelling out ten bucks for it.

Fuzzy

I've said it many times, but Nier is awesome. Been wanting to go back to it lately and finish the other endings.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Slapshot

@Fuzzy Not only does it have multiple endings, but in NG+ that game starts questioning the choices you made in previous playthrough's.

SilentJ

@odd69
Yeah, Borderlands is definitely one of my favorite games of this generation. I love collector's editions and that B2 Loot edition looks like the best one yet. I was going to pre-order it myself but it's already sold out. I will be very jealous of you this September.

odd69

@silentj
WOW sold out you say? That sucks. Check ebay around launch time, youll find a few im sure but be ready to pay more for it. Im happy they are selling good. Gearbox just got lucky with this franchise, they know it. EDIT Okay so you can get them on ebay one guy has a few, if you read this today (june11) there might still be hope for you

@slapshot82
How is that Dust game?

Edited on by odd69

Slapshot

@odd69 It's really good man. I'm not at liberty to say anything else about it though.

FYI: If any of you do get into the DUST 514 Beta. Make dang sure you read the entire terms and agreement document before agreeing to it. They mean every word they say in it. Just a quick word of advice for you guys.

Edited on by Slapshot

SilentJ

@odd69
Thanks for checking ebay. I'll probably pass on the loot edition if I don't end up finding one at a decent price. At least the Deluxe Vault Hunter's edition is still available for pre-oder.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.