Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,101 to 8,120 of 9,907

Dezner

irken004 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/05/e3-2012-playstation-pl...

I NEED A BIGGER HARD DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/div]

So really, do you keep the games after you get Plus and download them, or do they become unplayable after your subscription expires? I keep hearing conflicting sides.

If you purchase the discounted games, they're yours to keep, but if you freebie download them and your subscription expires, then you can't play them

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

@Dezner ... until you renew your subscription. If you stop your subscription you don't lose anything, but you have to stay subscribed to continue playing them. Think of how many game's you've spent $50+ on in a years time and sell off for a little of nothing. Well, you're getting hundreds of dollars of games a year for the price of one, and you never have to sell any off to get a new one. Even better, you'll never lose a game either. Want one back, well you buy that game again (subscription cost) and get all of the others you've downloaded previously in the process.

Not too shabby when you look at it from a different angle: is it?

Today PS+ members are getting:
Virtua Fighter 5
inFamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Warhammer 10,000: Space Hammer
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Zombie Apocalypse
Sideway: New York

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

kevohki

Slapshot wrote:

Today PS+ members are getting:
Virtua Fighter 5
inFamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Warhammer 10,000: Space Hammer
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Zombie Apocalypse
Sideway: New York

Awesome. All 4 One is the only one of those I already have and I was always planning on getting Infamous 2, Hard Corps, and Just Cause 2 someday. The others are just icing on the already delicious cake.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Slapshot

@Mickeymac Have fun with that, because you're getting around $400+ in games for the asking price. How many times do you actually go back to games that you've finished these days? I'm being serious with that question though, as I rarely do anymore. There's just too much releasing on a weekly basis these days.

I highly highly recommend you guys logging into PS Home. There's tons of freebies in the Sony's virtual E3 booth, and if you stick it out and put in the time, well, let's just say that the DUST 514 Closed Beta is about to finish downloading on my PS3 because I did so.

CanisWolfred

Slapshot wrote:

@Mickeymac Have fun with that, because you're getting around $400+ in games for the asking price.

Who the hell does your shopping? I can get all of those for $100 if I look hard enough, and that's only if all of those games are good (which they're not. Chopperlifter? No thank you). I'll only be getting the two of the three that they've got for this month, for less than $20 each. The rest I don't care about or can get for my 360.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Speaking of sales, the Sly games are slightly discounted this week. So I grabbed Sly 2 and 3 to finish off the collection.

Aviator

Dark Souls arrived!

Want it to be tomorrow so I can play it.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Slapshot

@Mickeymac Oh yeah. There's only like $100 here, but you're also getting game each month for the next twelve months too. Choplifter HD is a blast... just sayin'.

It is clearly not for you, no biggie, I was just curious.

Bankai

I like subscription services. PS Plus and Music Unlimited together are like $25/ month, and I get some 15 million songs and 2-3 new games to play each month.

In other news I have two copies of Atelier Meruru now. And I think I might just keep one in its shrink wrap because this is the perfect game and should be preserved for eternity.

Aviator

I've only played it for about 45 minutes, but I think I am in love.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Aviator

I only died once! Was quite proud of that.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.