Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Aviator It's an exact answer to Xbox's Summer Arcade special they feature every year. A new game each week and if you buy them all, you get a free game at the end.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

Resistance 3 online is Flipping Awesome!

I've also got one of these headed my way, and I can't wait to give it a go on Resistance 3.

odd69

Did anyone here get Hard Corps Uprising? I also got Fancy pants adventures too if anyone wants to play.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Portista

I think Little Big Planet is fun, but I wouldn't buy it.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

Slapshot

odd69 wrote:

Did anyone here get Hard Corps Uprising? I also got Fancy pants adventures too if anyone wants to play.

I've got Hard Corps: Uprising on the 360 and it's absolutely brutal! It took me about an hour to complete the first level and I've yet to beat the second level at all.

WolfRamHeart

Hey guys, I just got a new 3DS a few days ago and I would like to add some friends. I figure that this is the best place to do it since some of you are already on my PSN friend list. My 3DS friend code is: 2019 9821 2538.

Here are some people that I have already added:
Aviator
WaltzElf
Slapshot
SwerdMurd
Y2josh
Turtlelink

Anybody else please feel free to add me and let me know if you do so I can add you back. Thanks!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

zezhyrule

adhoc Party is now my favorite thing about the PS3~!
besides FF, MGS, and the ability to stream netflix o____o

Hunting monsters online with other people on teh PSP ftw!
...required wired connection and battery-drainingness ftl

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Slapshot

@WolfRamHeart Gotcha! Glad to have you back on my Friends List once again.

@zezhyrule Definitely! I played the crap out of Dissidia and a few other games through Ad hoc.

Adam

I am once again getting errors of "Cannot add funds to the wallet" (or something like that). Can't seem to find an answer on what to do about this, and the problem is posted all over the internet, some incidents dating back to 2008. I don't understand how Sony can still be overlooking this. Anyone have any crazy ideas?

I've signed out, rebooted, tried different credit cards, etc. I had this problem twice before, and the last time I was able to add funds in small increments only, but this time I can't at all. I'm tempted to go get a PSN card but not sure if that'll work either. My friends are demanding Freddy Kreuger, and I want Kenshi and Rain.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Chrono_Cross

@Adam

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't been able to add funds since I've owned my PS3 back in Febuary. And I bought it NEW! After being frustrated for several days I went out and bought a PSN points card or whatever they're called. All PSN related cards will work for your PS3 and if not... well then theres something wrong with your system.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Adam

Well, I think there's something wrong nonetheless since I can't add funds, but thanks a bazillion, that is great news. I'm not excited about having to spend $5 more or about having to go to Gamestop (ick), but I will persevere. A solution is a solution.

Come on, friends,

Chrono_Cross

Your welcome. But if your getting information about this situation and its dating back to 2008, then I don't think Sony's fixing it anytime soon, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Adam

That is unfortunately my assumption, too.

Come on, friends,

turtlelink

This infamous 2: Festival of Blood thing sounds, uh, interesting to say the least.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Xkhaoz

1 word. FINALLY

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

WolfRamHeart

Wow, those are some nice price cuts on the PS3! I wonder if Sony is considering dropping the price of the PS Vita now too.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Odnetnin

"Today, I believe that value becomes even more evident. I’m excited to share with you that effective immediately at retailers throughout North America, the 160 GB PS3 and the 320GB PS3 are now available for $249 and $299, respectively. In addition, a limited edition inFAMOUS 2 bundle is now available at participating retailers across North America. The bundle retails for $299 and includes a 320 GB PlayStation 3, a copy of inFAMOUS 2 and a 30-day membership to PlayStation Plus"
Though I'd have to take out a loan for it, that bundle is super-tempting.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.