Other Gaming Forum

Topic: New Tomb Raider is an Xbox exclusive

Showing 141 to 149 of 149

AuthorMessage
Avatar

8BitSamurai

141. Posted:

I get what yer sayin' now. I just think the internet has really blown the word out of proportion. But you're right in saying that the internet does that to a lot of words, lol.

Was there ever a point where "boycott" meant something in most gamedom? If there was, that was before my time.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RogueBologna

142. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

When did this "entitled" thing start in the gaming community? (I think it was the Mass Effect 3 fiasco that popularized it but I could be wrong)

Every time you say something about a company and people people don't like it, you have 5 people down your throat claiming "entitlement" just as an automatic response. How does criticizing a company mean you feel "entitled"?

Thank you. :*

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RogueBologna

143. Posted:

@WaLzgi Dreamfall chapters WAS directly confirmed. You may have missed it because I put it in an edit. https://www.facebook.com/RedThreadGames/posts/495723240509125

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SpookyMeths

144. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but if I really want to play a game, I'll just get the console that the game is on instead of staying upset and throwing tantrums. I've bought most of my game consoles solely for 1~3 games that was exclusive on it.

I can't justify that even a little. To me, I have to make a reasonable commitment to a console to actually buy it. There's like 3 exclusives on the 360 that I actually want to play, but I'm not buying a $200 machine to clog up shelf space in my living room to play 3 games. I already have 5 machines surrounding my TV in a fit of wires and plastic cases (2 of which are consoles), I don't need a 6th. I have my PS2 and Gamecube connected to a different TV in a different room, but putting a 360 in there would be sacrilege!

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

145. Posted:

RogueBologna wrote:

@WaLzgi Dreamfall chapters WAS directly confirmed. You may have missed it because I put it in an edit. https://www.facebook.com/RedThreadGames/posts/495723240509125

Well isn't that a stab in the back. Oh well

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RogueBologna

146. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I get what yer sayin' now. I just think the internet has really blown the word out of proportion. But you're right in saying that the internet does that to a lot of words, lol.

Was there ever a point where "boycott" meant something in most gamedom? If there was, that was before my time.

At one point something being 'epic' meant something. Dang internet takes everything and ruins it

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveWarlock

147. Posted:

Forget Tomb Raider, i want the new Silent Hills!

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

148. Posted:

WaLzgi wrote:

RogueBologna wrote:

@WaLzgi Dreamfall chapters WAS directly confirmed. You may have missed it because I put it in an edit. https://www.facebook.com/RedThreadGames/posts/495723240509125

Well isn't that a stab in the back. Oh well

Not really. I mean, ya, it technically was confirmed. Sony just threw enough money at them to get it exclusive. That's all. I just wonder if it will sell well enough for the company that made it on only PS4. I feel like they would be making more money if it was available on all the consoles it was originally going to be on, including Wii U. I honestly don't even get why Sony would throw so much money at a smaller indie studio, TBH. They did this with No Man's Sky and Rime.

I don't think it will pay off.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

149. Posted:

RogueBologna wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I get what yer sayin' now. I just think the internet has really blown the word out of proportion. But you're right in saying that the internet does that to a lot of words, lol.

Was there ever a point where "boycott" meant something in most gamedom? If there was, that was before my time.

At one point something being 'epic' meant something. Dang internet takes everything and ruins it

You're making a big deal out of something that's not.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury