Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,099

retired_account

OH MY GOSH. Canabalt in 60 FPS on the iPad is AMAZING. And hurray for GameCenter, but what's up with no achievements?

Oh, and I just doubled your score Gabe. :3

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

Its pretty good. Im sure itd better looking on my retina screen

But I cab see how, i played it once last night just to try it out. Ill make sure to fix this like I did with my worm.

ASDFGHJKL

xAlias

Just got Canabalt. AWESOME! The game reminds me of Bit.Trip.Runner, only in black-and-white and with better music. After hearing so much about the game I just had to try it. Glad I did.
First Playthrough: 1595m

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

ASDFGHJKL

Broken Sword is pretty good. Not ever amazing, but entertaining throughout. One of the best freebie deals ive gotten so far.

I finished GoF2 some time ago but still love it. There is still much to do.

Carcassone is amazing as far as Board to Video games go. Its fast, fun, and retains the fun of the original with online play. A bit pricey, but if you feel like something boardgame-ish, definitely worth a try. (Also, its universal.)

I dont have Bit Trip Runner, but from what I can tell Canabalt is waaay simpler. Still worth a shot though. THe music is amaaazing.

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Canabalt's not really like Runner at all. At all.

And you will NOT take control of my Canabalt scores, Gabe. You're in my territory now.

retired_account

retired_account

DDD:

Well then, I guess I gotta beat my old pre-GameCenter high of 15,768m haha.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

zezhyrule

My sis just got the newest iTouch (32gb). Any game suggestions? She likes a lot of stuff, and I can show her videos of the games to see if she would like them, so recommend anything you like please :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SuperMarioFan96

Angry Birds
Tilt To Live
Cut the Rope
Fruit Ninja
Monster Dash
Cannibalt
Rolando 2
Chopper 2
Yeah....

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

melvin2898

Hi my name is Melvin and basically I want to see if you can help me. I haven't bought many games in awhile and need more time to manage money. I want these games for iPod Touch and please tell me if you see them on sale or if I can get a deal somewhere.
I want to get
Cut the Rope
Fruit Ninja
Some of the CC games
Angry Birds Seasons or Halloween
Slice it!
I played the Nova 1 demo and it is good but the game is quite big even for a demo. It costs a lot so tell me if it goes on sale or something.
Is there a way where I can find out what becomes free?
I just downloaded 5 tv episodes and I'm running out of space fast.
I want to contact apple to see if they can have a full list of apps because there could be some good ones that are unknown.
Also does anyone know how to get apps from other countries? I'm thinking out connecting my iPod to the tv so I can record some tv. It's possible now.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

SuperMarioFan96

As for Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, and the Angry Birds games: There's little to no chance of those going on sale anytime remotely soon. They're too popular on their own, plus they're as low as it goes without being free. Slice It! is also $0.99 so it's pretty unlikely to be free but it could happen. I'm probably being kind of stupid here, but I have no idea what the CC games are. NOVA has been on sale before, I personally got it for $0.99 and if it becomes that cheap it will likely be in the top 25 games. As for finding out: I believe there are websites in existance that attempt to track every App Store sale. Also, if the game is even slightly popular, a sale will likely boost it into at least the top 50.

Also, if you're looking for temporary free games, download Free App a Day. You'll thank me later.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

retired_account

@Melvin: Download the AppShopper app to keep track of sales and stuff. It's free. :3

retired_account

Chucko

I played angry birds finally. I dont see what the big deal is about. It's basically crush the castle.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

melvin2898

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

As for Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, and the Angry Birds games: There's little to no chance of those going on sale anytime remotely soon. They're too popular on their own, plus they're as low as it goes without being free. Slice It! is also $0.99 so it's pretty unlikely to be free but it could happen. I'm probably being kind of stupid here, but I have no idea what the CC games are. NOVA has been on sale before, I personally got it for $0.99 and if it becomes that cheap it will likely be in the top 25 games. As for finding out: I believe there are websites in existance that attempt to track every App Store sale. Also, if the game is even slightly popular, a sale will likely boost it into at least the top 50.

Also, if you're looking for temporary free games, download Free App a Day. You'll thank me later.

Nova 99 cents? When!
I want to see if I can view all the apps.
CC= Chop Chop Runner Chop Chop Ninja and Chop Chop Caveman.

Twitter:

melvin2898

pixelman wrote:

@Melvin: Download the AppShopper app to keep track of sales and stuff. It's free. :3

Good app. Thank you.

Twitter:

Magi

Bring that to WinPho7 please!

Magi

ASDFGHJKL

Now that looks rather incredible for a handheld. I think I will try it out when I have some extra credit.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.