Forums

Topic: First time owner of a 360

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

DarkLloyd

it was a deal at future shop for canada only so i thought why not snap one up since its at a reasonable price for 200 dollars even the arcades are still priced the same so yeah i waited till the red ring of death slowed down hell of alot so yeah its not a clearance either i believe so thats good news so bassicaly i wanted anyone to try reccomend some games for me since i havent exactly kept up to date with the 360 i never owned before this being my first time owning it *i now has all current systems including the handhelds wooooo lol)

i will post my list i made for my self and also dont try to mention multiplatforms that much but if u know ones that are pc and 360 only and that u know they arent going to the ps3 because from here on out i dedicated to buy only exclusives for my 360 and wii and that any multiplatform coming to all systems i would buy only for my ps3

sorry for long post and well here goes nothing

Xbox Live Gold Membership subscription (make sure u buy a good deal on it so don’t pay 50 dollars)
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2 (Preorder)
Halo Reach (Preorder)
Halo Wars
Halo
Halo 2
Halo ODST
Halo 3
Gears Of War
Gears Of War 2
Forza Motor Sports 3
Alan Wake (Preorder)
Splinter Cell Conviction(Preorder)
Left4Dead
Leaf4Dead2

DarkLloyd

castlehominid99

tales of vesperia

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

DarkLloyd

well remeber castlehomid99 a superior version is coming to the ps3 with the extra character and content so ps3 version im getting for that

DarkLloyd

DarkG

Most multiplattforms are better on the Xbox 360, so you should keep an eye on them too...

First of all, create your Xbox LIVE Gamertag from your console so you get a 1-month free Gold trial... then grab your 1 year subscription from maximuscards.com, they are at like $43, so you save $7...

Be sure to check out Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4, Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, Dead or Alive 4, Capcom Platinum Hits Triple Pack (Dead Rising + Lost Planet: Colonies Edition + Devil May Cry 4) and the Bioshock + The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion bundle... all of them are at reduced prices, so you'll get a good collection of games for cheap.

And as DLC, Indie Games and Xbox LIVE Arcade games go, be sure to check them out by yourself on LIVE (marketplace.xbox.com) and check this month's Deals of the Week, so you can take advantage of some awesome deals for Gold members.... remember Dash of Destruction is a free XBLA game (Advergame by Doritos) so get that too lol.

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

DarkLloyd

yup got a month gold trial membership just currently dont have any games for the 360 as before i got it i spent alot on preordering for the other 2 consoles lol have to wait till my 2 checks come in at the end of the month by then i will only have one week left of free trial me thinks

DarkLloyd

DarkG

then, just download the free stuff for now...

Halo Waypoint (today's Saturday, so you can watch the first episode of Halo Legends in HD)
Dash of Destruction
Fable II Episode 1
Aegis Wing (a free game from Microsoft's XBLA team)

CanisWolfred

Good for you.

I recommend:

Devil May Cry 4
Fallout 3
Soul Caliber 4
Lost Oddessey
Bio Shock
Eternal Sonota
Lost Planet 2
Street Fighter 4

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkLloyd

im shock that theres something free considering its microsoft we are talking bout but i'll more likely to check out this dash of destruction sounds interesting by the title

DarkLloyd

Dezner

Make sure to add Shadow Complex to your list of games. Absolutely awesome!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

Dezner wrote:

Make sure to add Shadow Complex to your list of games. Absolutely awesome!

Yes..... listen to Dezner....... SHADOW COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden 2

If you like achievments then stick with Ninja Gaiden Black as Sigma doesn't have trophy support of PS3, but Sigma 2 is quite an upgrade over Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360 in graphics and extra content.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

OldBoy

F-A-L-L-O-U-T 3. That is all....

What's this bit for again?

RandomWiiPlayer

F.E.A.R. 2 is a pretty awesome game. Get it.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

cheetahman91

Lost Planet anything. That's all I know of.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

megaboomface2

free games are
aegis wing it is a side scroller but it still free to download
Doritos dash of destruction is a okay game it is about how u r a truck getting away or a Dino trying to get truck fun and free
also u could download demos

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

DarkG

slapshot82 wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden 2

If you like achievments then stick with Ninja Gaiden Black as Sigma doesn't have trophy support of PS3, but Sigma 2 is quite an upgrade over Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360 in graphics and extra content.

Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game, not a 360 one, so it doesn't have achievements either... but something is true, both Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 can be bought VERY cheap now, for example, I got NGBlack for $12 and NG2 for $28 USD (both brand new, factory sealed), while Ninja Gaiden Sigma is still $100 and NGS2 hasn't even been announced yet (but will probably be either $100 or $120)

Slapshot

@DarkG..... I thought Ninja Gaiden for XBOX for remade with HD graphics on the 360? But, Sigma can be bought in the US for about $15 and Sigma 2 is the usual $60. Remember, you are getting rapped by Sony over there in Columbia my man lol. I know its not your fault though

DarkG

slapshot82 wrote:

@DarkG..... I thought Ninja Gaiden for XBOX for remade with HD graphics on the 360? But, Sigma can be bought in the US for about $15 and Sigma 2 is the usual $60. Remember, you are getting rapped by Sony over there in Columbia my man lol. I know its not your fault though

Yeah, but still, if the first one is $12 here, I can only imagine that it's even cheaper for a brand new, factory sealed copy over there... same for Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360, it must be quite cheap there if I can get it for $28 here... and that's not including the (non-existant for me) market of used games in other countries...

Slapshot

@DarkG..... I think those prices are right about the same here. I actually don't buy many used games unless I cant find the new somewhere wich does happen from time to time. I try to help developers buy not buying used.

Magi

Lost Odyssey. I just bought my Gold membership on Amazon.com for 39.99 and got free shipping so now I'm finally on Live! I was hoping to find someone as equally noob as I am at Left 4 Dead so I'm not so embarassed to play. heh Any takers?

I've been playing the crap outta Fable 2 lately and I believe I'll be completing it very soon. Also, get Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.