Forums

Topic: Bad Company 2 or Mario Galaxy 2?

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Machu

Wii FTMFW!1!

Rawr!

irken004

BB+Thrilla wrote:

irken004, stop trolling and go back to wii only forums, cause the way you talk, you seem to only have a wii! let multi-console owners state their opinions, dont need wii fanboys trolling!

I have a PS2, along with a not-so-powerful PC. I'm simply pointing out my opinions.

(Besides, isn't this a tad biased? This is Nintendo Life after all)

CanisWolfred

Portal isn't an FPS, IMO. It's more of a First-Person action puzzler. FPS usually involves shooting things. You don't actually shoot anything in Portal. You just have a gun that shoots portals that's only really good for solving puzzles. Even killing enemies is just another part of the puzzle.

But maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Mickeymac wrote:

Portal isn't an FPS, IMO. It's more of a First-Person action puzzler. FPS usually involves shooting things. You don't actually shoot anything in Portal. You just have a gun that shoots portals that's only really good for solving puzzles. Even killing enemies is just another part of the puzzle.

I agree, actually.

M00se

Odnetnin wrote:

Bad time to ask me about SMG2 when I just saw the Isle Delfino level.

WHAT!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

irken004

BB+Thrilla wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

Bad time to ask me about SMG2 when I just saw the Isle Delfino level.

WHAT!

Untitled

M00se

(very long) WOW!!!

Slapshot

@BB Thrilla.... sorry, sick as hell and trying to catch everything can be hard lol. Im with AlexSays on this one man. If your going to play with your friends online you will get months and months of entertainmant in just trying to unlock all the guns, etc. SMBG2 im sure will be great but just like Alex said prior (I did the exact same thing), once you beat the game you will more than likely be done with it. BF2 is what Im thinking you should go with.

"If you have played on FPS you have played them all" ........ That is about one of the most single minded and dumbest things Ive read on this site (Once Again). Just shows EXACTLY how litttle you know about gaming!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

irken004

slapshot82 wrote:

"If you have played on FPS you have played them all" ........ That is about one of the most single minded and dumbest things Ive read on this site (Once Again). Just shows EXACTLY how litttle you know about gaming!

You know nothing about my gaming.

M00se

irken004 wrote:

slapshot82 wrote:

You know nothing about my gaming.

i could say the same thing with any game.if youve played zelda youve played them all, if youve played mario youve played them all! now someone asks me "why" and i can say mario is just jump jump jump and zelda is just stab, beat dungeon, stab beat dungeon! both have nothing new to it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

theblackdragon

I think it's safe to say you've made up your mind, then, Thrilla. Enjoy Bad Company 2. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.