Forums

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Posts 581 to 600 of 714

Victini102

TwilightAngel wrote:

Victini102 wrote:

I had to reset Wii U...

Can some of you guys add me again? It'd be very much appreciated. Thank you. ^.^

Wii U: IHaveTheMunchies

Why did you have to reset your Wiiu?

Ew, I just realized that typo in there. I had to reset MY Wii U because I was messing around in the internet settings because it wouldn't connect and I accidentally messed something up, I think? It's really complicated. But yeah.

Nintendo Forever
3DS: 2036-9528-8493
Wii U: IHaveTheMunchies

pawlslax

Hey guys,

I play the highly unoriginal holy trinity of Smash, MK8 and SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Mostly splatoon atm with some smash thrown in. Easily tempted back into the kart though.

NNID is dorkeybubblehead should any of you nice peeps want to add me! I'll be adding some of y'all myself later!

The comment above does not reflect the actual opinions of any person, living or dead. Any resemblance to actual views is purely coincidental.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3055-1371 | Nintendo Network ID: dorkeybubblehead | Twitter:

PokeTune

Looking for cool, easy-going(i.e people who won't rage, swear up a storm) people to play MK8,Smash, Splatoon and Bayo 2 with,
NNID: DarkGamerX
Just shoot me a message when adding me telling me you're from NintendoLife and your Skype username too if you'd like.
Thanks!

Edited on by PokeTune

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

SRod8674

Hello! Looking to play with people here! Mostly playing Smash Bros for Wii U at the moment! Also Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon! My Nintendo Network ID is - SRod8674

SRod8674

Nintendo Network ID: SRod8674

OorWullie

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've actually played someone from my friendlist.I think I've got around 20 friends but they never seem to be online the same time as me or even play the same games for that matter.I had a great craic playing the NL tourney over the weekend so hope to have a few of you to battle with more regularly.Splatoon ,MK8 and Smash for me.

NNID : Ar_Tee_Es

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Captain

Hi. I am looking for people to play Splatoon with, but I also play Codename S.T.E.A.M., Trine 2, and hope to play Runbow with friends online. Feel free to request me and let me know you are from NL. Looking forward to meeting you!

NNID: captainrockman

Captain

OniLink97

im looking for some people to play with, since it ain't fun playing multilayer games solo. let me know that u r from ninendolife if u add me. i have Splatoon, MK8, and smash 4.

NNID:0niLink97

if u have skype that would be great if not thats fine, just let me know.

OniLink97

Nintendo Network ID: 0niLink97

Kisu

Looking for some friends to play in splatoon my Nintendo network ID is Kisu55

Kisu

l-Nintenboy-l

Hey guys add me on WiiU.. I'm 27 live in the UK.
Looking to make new friends:)
I play:
SPLATOON
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
Pikmin 3
Wind Waker
Super Mario 3D World
Bayonetta
Super Mario bros U
Pre ordered Mario Maker

My NN I.D
o-DEAD_CELL-o

l-Nintenboy-l

Blue_Blur

I'm looking for squad partners in Splatoon. My NNID is in my signature. Just make sure to say you're from Nintendolife.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@XX_SPLATOON_XX: Just so there is no confusion, I was just going to send you a friend request. I'm not playing right now, I probably will be later today, though. We could form a squad then.

XX_SPLATOON_XX

@Blue_Blur: For some reason my Wii U dosen't allow me to accept Friend Requests, even thoughI'm not under 13.

XX_SPLATOON_XX

Blue_Blur

@XX_SPLATOON_XX: In order to accept friend requests, you need to activate your friends list. You can do this easily by pressing the home button, and clicking on friend's list (the orange icon). Then you should be able to accept friend requests!

XX_SPLATOON_XX

I already did, but it says I'm under 13, but I'm not. Can't you just add my username in the Friend List?

XX_SPLATOON_XX

Blue_Blur

Did it! We're friends now!

XX_SPLATOON_XX

Goin on Splatoon. What sucks is I have to leave for Vacation when the Splatfet is on.

XX_SPLATOON_XX

XX_SPLATOON_XX

Anyone wanna do Private or Squad battles in Splatoon? My NNID is WindWaker555!

XX_SPLATOON_XX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic