Forums

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Posts 561 to 580 of 714

Matti

Feel free to add me or follow in Miiverse. Still have plenty of room on my friendlist. I don't play much online but when I do it's usually Mario Kart.

Some random Finnish gamer

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2684-3636 | Nintendo Network ID: mrkuribo

NickStrife23

Hey! My Nintendo Network username is NickStrife ! I am just playing Smash Bros!!

FC !!- isss....4253-4623-9624 Thank you , u add me i will add u back !! :D
My NNID is NickStrife and my Mii is NickStrife so if you see me out there in either Mario Kart 8 or Smash or Splatoon thats probably me!

ddbangsy

Hi everyone! My NNID is ddbangsy
I'm looking to add players of Hyrule Warriors for the friend bonuses, if anyone is interested.
Plus Mario Kart 8 so we can get a NLife group of players racing for some good fun from time to time!
Also Smash Bros, but I'm still learning the ropes with that one

ddbangsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6685-6668-3872 | My Nintendo: ddbangsy | Nintendo Network ID: ddbangsy

Gold

My NNID is Gold471. Don't add Gold47, that's the old one.
I'm trying to play my Wii U more. We can play Mario Kart 8, and Smash. I have Hyrule Warriors too so that friend bonus is there.
We can also play on 3DS, but that's for another time.

PS - When you send a FR, please say your from Nlife, cuz if you don't, I most likely won't respond.

Edited on by Gold

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

CarbonLink

Feel free to add me NNID: XApexX. Play all kinds of stuff, but largely MK8, SSBW, and NFS MW.

NNID: XApexX

havokpants

anyone wanna start a monster hunter group? my nnid is HavokPants
i would prefer if we used mics plus i'm from scotland just incase anyone is concerned about time zones

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

miiandmario

Add me for some Smash Bros! ID is same as username on here!

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

Super_Conzo

Hey y'all. I'm here to find some Euro-buds. I have quite a few friends from the USA but we can never seem to hook up online. Track me down, Super_Conzo, for MK8 and Splatoon. Also Smash, but I suck at that. Lol.

Super_Conzo

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9544-8642 | Nintendo Network ID: Super_Conzo | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

Conzo wrote:

Hey y'all. I'm here to find some Euro-buds. I have quite a few friends from the USA but we can never seem to hook up online. Track me down, Super_Conzo, for MK8 and Splatoon. Also Smash, but I suck at that. Lol.

Sure! Pop me a friend request on Miiverse, my NNID is Zerodactyl. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to send me a friend request! My 3DS friend code is in my signature.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Allx360

Looking for someone with skype to play mario kart 8 and Smash bros wii u/3ds with, if intrested send me a friend request saying you are from nintendo life, My nintendo ID is Brickgenesis

PK Hype!

Victini102

I'm looking for a few people to add who play either Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros. Add me!

Nintendo Forever
3DS: 2036-9528-8493
Wii U: IHaveTheMunchies

Pokenerd824

Hey! I play a lot of MK8 and Sm4sh, and soon Splatoon, hopefully yall will add me! My name is Pokenerd824. Hope to make new friends. Ps say in the message you are from Nintendo Life and what games you play :3

Edited on by Pokenerd824

Pokenerd824

randonfury

My NNID is Randonfury. I play Splatoon, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and more.

randonfury

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2935-3713 | Nintendo Network ID: Randonfury | Twitter:

miiandmario

Add me for some Splatoon or Smash bros! My id is miiandmario

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

riderkicker

As of the date of this posting I got Splatoon, Smash, & Mario Kart 8 for online play.

Nin ID: RiderkickerV3

riderkicker

Switch Friend Code: SW-6246-5796-6201 | 3DS Friend Code: 5215-2461-9982 | My Nintendo: Ridrkicker | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

I'm a guy who plays on his Nintendo consoles 24/7. Feel free to pop me a friend request for some hardcore inking + super drifting!

Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Victini102

I had to reset Wii U...

Can some of you guys add me again? It'd be very much appreciated. Thank you. ^.^

Nintendo Forever
3DS: 2036-9528-8493

MsJubilee

Victini102 wrote:

I had to reset Wii U...

Can some of you guys add me again? It'd be very much appreciated. Thank you. ^.^

Why did you have to reset your Wiiu?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic