Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 381 to 400 of 468

ShadJV

So my sob story is my email has been having issues and I haven't been able to receive any emails today... worst day for this to happen. If you have an extra NA code, well I don't have anything to offer because I'm a poor grad student but I can offer my eternal gratitude. I know it's not much, but it's all I got. Anyone willing to help?

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

LzWinky

Well I'm getting a couple next month with those VC games, so that's an option if anyone needs it then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Alcyreues

I'm still in need of a code and would appreciate if anybody is still willing to give a NA code.
I signed up for the newsletter and have not received the code even though I was with the site for quite awhile.
It kinda annoys me :c If anybody would like the code for a shiny gengar and it's mega stone I got from the game stop
I'd be willing to trade it. (Gengar has been redeemed and I will trade the Gengar along with the stone for a code if you'd like)

Please contact me via [email protected]

Alcyreues

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0563-3760 | Nintendo Network ID: Alcyreues

LordJumpMad

Do you get anything good out of the demo?
I like pokemon but, I like money more, so I'll sell my code on eBay for a few dollars.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

LordJumpMad wrote:

I like pokemon but, I like money more, so I'll sell my code on eBay for a few dollars.

Well you get a pokemon/mega evolution, pokeballs and special ones, heart scales or whatever they are and any money you can transfer over, other then that it's just a special download.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Undead_terror wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Well you get a pokemon/mega evolution, pokeballs and special ones, heart scales or whatever they are and any money you can transfer over, other then that it's just a special download.

Sounds like they put a lot into this demo.

I might have sell it for $40, only because it's the right thing to do.
Wario would agree with me on this.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Eel

LordJumpMad wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Sounds like they put a lot into this demo.

I might have sell it for $40, only because it's the right thing to do.
Wario would agree with me on this.

If you can find a buyer at any price it would be a good option, since you'll get another free code when you buy the VC version of the Pokemon TCG next month.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

Morpheel wrote:

If you can find a buyer at any price it would be a good option, since you'll get another free code when you buy the VC version of the Pokemon TCG next month.

Thanks for the heads up, I was already planning on getting Pokemon TCG next month.
Better sell it now, while it's hot, just like I did with the Smash Demo.

Azhar786

I have a spare uk demo code. If anyone is willing to trade their NA code for a UK code contact me at [email protected]

Azhar786

shinymew2386

Anyone got a spare US demo code? :c I'd really like one!

shinymew2386

Lunapplebloom

I just got an Australian code to give. Not sure if it works with EU though.

If anyone want's it, just drop me a line here. I won't be able to see it till a while latter though, since I'm about to sleep for the night.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Nin10dad

If anybody wants a code PM me, just found one in my junk mail folder

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

SnowyGlaceon

Lunapplebloom wrote:

I just got an Australian code to give. Not sure if it works with EU though.

If anyone want's it, just drop me a line here. I won't be able to see it till a while latter though, since I'm about to sleep for the night.

Could I have it? Send it to [email protected] It would be greatly appreciated.

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

ShadJV

G0dlike wrote:

If anybody wants a code PM me, just found one in my junk mail folder

Is it a US one? If so, I'd really love it!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

KickButt_Gaming

I got a spare code if anyone wants it.

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.