Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,631

webbermagic

Long time people! Lot of people to add I see!

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

Ikalpo

@warioswoods A game of Hypnotoad? That show went downhill by the 2nd season! XD actually I would love to see a hypnotoad game! I wonder if I can make a suicide booth game?

3DS Freind Code: 4596-9481-8357

LuWiiGi

@Everyone New game in the crates! Dodgem Dodge, renamed Dodgy Driver, has replaced MalletMan 3 (thanks to all who downloaded it). It can be a bit confusing, so I'll explain it. In Dodgy Driver you have to dodge the other cars to avoid crashing. Tapping the screen makes you change direction, and after a short time a 'Win' button will appear, which will end the game if you press it. If you want, though, you can just keep playing until you die, and you'll still win. There are three types of enemy, and they never stop appearing. If you download it, tell me what you think. Thanks.

P.S. I also put Final Jump (music track) back in the crates.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Ikalpo

Done adding moar people...
nintyfan, I was kind of talking about the unlocked final fight... anyway I edited eggplant, naow its more of a challenge AND is better in every other way...
siezurly is CRAZY when you get to high speeds, try it!

Bassman_Q

Yar where u been Webber? How'd u like te stuff I sent u?

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Ikalpo

Umm, I wasnt talking about that game, I actually did improve on eggplant, Im going to put it in my crates soon. But Im happy you liked my game! I made it in one day >.< Do you have an idea of how I made the one jet change color when it hits the wall? :3 Its a trivaish type question.

webbermagic

@ NintyFan added

@Quikman and Wooperman: I lent my Wii to my brother for quite a while and only recently got it back. The only game I got from you Quikman was HeroQuestII (which was wicked, by the way). Chances are my bro just downloaded the games and deleted them. If you would not mind sending any you sent the past few months, I would really appreciate it. I started making games again, so expect my crates to be updated again soon. I still probably have Scribblenaut and 10-sec-Hero in there.

Bassman_Q

Alright great to hear u liked HeroQuestII, webber! I forget how long you've been absent from here, but I really haven't been making many games either. In July I made Fire Works as well as The Gunslinger and Liquid Metal records, and in August I made HeroQuestI and X-Scape Warp. I'll send u those, I guess, but if u want anything else u can always check my DIY Wikihouse, where I have info on pretty much everything I made.

@Dragoon- Still need ur Wii FC!!!!1!!!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

webbermagic

Just made a simple game involving Knuckles and Dr. Robotnik. Sent it to the people who have me on Wii. For anyone whom I haven't added, here is a list of my completed games. If you would like to play any of them, just add me. I understand if you don't have the room, storage runs out pretty quickly.

Portal - Shoot Portals to reach the cake
Portal 2 - Help your Friend crush the Turret
Scribblenaut - Help Maxwell get the Starite
Sniper Wolf - Steady your scope or shoot wildly! (Updated)
Ikaruga - Absorb bullets by matching polarity (Difficulty reduced but still hard)
10 sec Hero - Equip the correct gear to win! (Contest Winner)
Space Harrier - Shoot the enemy head on!
Soundwave - Transform and hide from the Autobots
Fantasy Zone - Help Opa-Opa beat the Boss!
Alex Kidd - Help Alex jump over the Barricade
Chu Chu Rocket - Guide the Chu-Chu using the arrows!
Ring Toss - Get the ring but avoid Dr. Robotnik

LuWiiGi

New music and comic in the crates. Forgotten is the music track, based on another tune. Teh 3DS is a comic about, well, you know. Download them, unless no one goes on DIY anymore.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LordJumpMad

@webbermagic

Add meh!

Also, I'm updating some of my old games, giving them a little more style.
also have some new ones coming soon too.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TKOWL

Just to let everyone know, my DS' Wi-fi isn't working as of now. You can still acess my games, but I won't be able to add any new ones for awhile. It's a problem with my Router's security settings not being compatible with the DS. My church, thankfully, is a Wi-fi hotspot, so I might only be able to update from there. But for now, I can't add anyone new.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Mandew

I am sorry for my sudden 2 month disappearance.

I need to catch up with the new people here!!

Also now I can use DIY showcase to do stuff. Wii code: 0595 5000 4774 7844

Edited on by Mandew

Mandew

LuWiiGi

Mandew, can you add me? I'm gonna add you.

Mandew

@LuWiiGi I added you back!

I must say that the warehouse is not the most practical product sharing system ever. I should organize myself a Cycle Schedule or something of sorts.

Mandew

LordJumpMad

any of you have my FC down.

so I can add you back

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

turtlelink

I just had an awesome and (maybe) original microgame idea!

In the game, you play 3 microgames, in the microgame! Ah turtle your a genius!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

turtlelink wrote:

Thanks for the idea
Sucker

turtlelink

JumpMad wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Thanks for the idea
Sucker

Crap.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mandew

I made a Microgame about stacked Munchers for no reason whatsoever. It won't be available in my crates for a while tough.

Mandew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.