Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 2,631

Woots

hey everyone, my fc is 1119 3848 1337.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Karakato_001
Yeah, I did barrow the Gameplay of Laser alien, but gave it my own Spin to it.
Since the Shooter I was working on, did't come out as plan, and Laser alien had what I needed for gameplay.
But the Samus at the end was Ninja Team idea, they told me it needed more Zero Suit Samus.

@LuWiiGi
Thank, but I also wish there was more room on DIY to add more games, but its a Good thing I have the DIY for Wii Ware to save them all.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LuWiiGi

@NintyFan Yay I got it! Thanks so much, you can take it off the shelf now if you want. This is great. @Wooton I'm adding you, please add me back. @Everyone Anyone heard Moonbeams yet (my latest song)?

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Woots

hai Jump, what are you talking about? and @dragoon register me?

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Bassman_Q

@Everyone- Sorry for the delay, but HeroQuestII, the product of some INTENSE AI "weaving", has been shipped to all fellow Showcase users!
(It is also the product of numerous unhealthy cheeseburgers while on the way to dropping my bro off at college, but enough of that.)

It contains some of the best graphics and gameplay you are ever likely to find from me, and I am confident that it is my best microgame as of yet. In fact, it will be EXTREMELY hard for me to top this game. Though I won't spoil anything for you guys, I'll say that the game is very different from HeroQuestI, with only the art style that is even remotely similar. Also, like most other games, it is a LOT easier on the DS, so if you have both versions and feel that the game is too hard, make sure you give it a shot on the DS.

As with all of my previous releases, I have kept the game unlocked so that you may look at the art and see how I was able to do the AI. I have done this ONLY because I trust that you guys won't reuse the art without crediting me. Otherwise... well let's just say you don't want to know.

Thanks and have fun with the game!

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

LordJumpMad

Sigh*........

My Street-Out didn't Win, oh well, I hope my Mario game Wins the Next one.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LuWiiGi

Hey guys, I'm working on a new game called Malletman Infinite, the next game in the Malletman series! I only ever put Malletman 3 in the crates, but if anyone wants to play the other Malletman games just ask. Malletman Infinite will give you the option to keep playing until you die, thanks to the infinite time cheat Nintyfan kindly gave me!

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Ikalpo

Hey nintyfan! I STILL have not gotten a copy of final fight I keep missing it by an hour!

3DS Freind Code: 4596-9481-8357

xAlias

NintyFan, I'd like to see your Final Fight game. Please add me!!!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

LuWiiGi

@Nintyfan and @Dragoon I'm about to go online so I'll DL your new games!

I'm thinking of making a new version of my game, Dodgem Dodge, with updated graphics, infinite time limit and different Dodgems. Did anyone DL the first game?

Remcooooo

How do you set infinite time?

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

xAlias

NintyFan, it still doesn't work. I need the infinite time limit.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Bassman_Q

Yeah iphys gave me the Boss Template, which is basically the infinite game. TBH, I don't think its truly infinite. It does apparently last a few minutes, however. He got it from someone else, but idk who.

Anyway, @Dragoon- I searched everywhere on your backloggery and COULD NOT find your Showcase FC. Could you just post it here? Then I'll add you back as soon as I can.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

LuWiiGi

@Wooperman Thanks! I'm actually finding it really hard to get ideas at the moment, so I've been putting old games in the crates. I'm trying to think of the best way to use the infinite time limit NintyFan gave me. I also can't think of any comic ideas.
Have you made any games recently? I might check out the crates today.

LuWiiGi

I should be putting the new Dodgem Dodge up soon. Maybe in a couple of days...it will give you the option to play until you crash, have updated graphics, and have different kinds of enemies!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.