Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 2,631

edhe

Great games, and Great songs, LuWiiGi.

I recognise the first track - is it a popular song?

edit. Thank you.
Did you manage to beat them - a lot of people had trouble with the laser one initially.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

dlt656

@Roopa Sept. 9th is when they take the summer theme down, after that they will put up the "Normal" theme. @LuWiiGi Your games are great! I love your records as well! (My name in DIY is Duncan.)

dlt656

LuWiiGi

Initially I didn't know how to win, but I can them now. They're challenging but beatable and the art styles are great. Nerd v Geek is awesome. Thanks. Glad you liked my stuff. I completely made up both songs. It might sound similar to a popular song but I didn't base it on anything. Thanks Wooperman, I loved your stuff too. That Final Fantasy song was brilliant.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

KarrotMan

Added Roopa, Dragoon, and LuWiiGi, Please add me back...
I won't be around for a week but I'll still update my warehouse with old games.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Punny

I just added LuWiiGi. My Friend Code is in my signature below.

Warehouse Updated! I added a new microgame celebrating Dragoon's birthday! I also put in another comic! Check them out!

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

Bassman_Q

@Patrick- all of your games had an excellent art style, and I liked the majority of them. Unfortunately, I had to delete quite a few because of space limitations... I especially liked the non-Nidoran related games that you made, but all in all the majority of them were awesome.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

LuWiiGi

I've added you all. I'll check out your games in a minute.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LuWiiGi

@edhe Your games, Nerd v Geek and Lyle's Laser, totally owned the Sales Charts!

edhe

LuWiiGi wrote:

@edhe Your games, Nerd v Geek and Lyle's Laser, totally owned the Sales Charts!

I don't know whether the sales are arbitrary, but my list has been dominated by Serge's "KO Man" since the day I downloaded it, while mine haven't even entered the lifetime charts (this was before I began making edits to them, which has a negative effect).

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LuWiiGi

@NintyFan what's the best selling game that you've made? I've made a game called Malletman 3 which has sold 280 units, and it's still going strong! Most of my games don't sell that well. By the way, love your games, especially Final Fight, and your remixes are cool. You really are a Ninty fan.

LuWiiGi

You're welcome! I should put my MalletMan games in the Warehouse. There are four of them, MalletMan, MalletMan 2, Malletman 3, and the spin-off MalletBall. I like Eggplanted.

Golgo

@LuWiiGi just added u please add me back. look forward to trying your stuff...

Edited on by Golgo

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

TKOWL

PunnyGuy wrote:

Warehouse Updated! I added a new microgame celebrating Dragoon's birthday! I also put in another comic! Check them out!

I LOVE the game you made for me! I had no idea you were into Bleach too! I guess Rukia was the best present I could ask for

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Punny

Dragoon wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

I LOVE the game you made for me! I had no idea you were into Bleach too! I guess Rukia was the best present I could ask for

I'm not a mega Bleach fan like you, but I remembered that you like Rukia, so I put her in the microgame. Glad you liked it!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Bassman_Q

@Ninty- Nice collection of games and records u got there! I was about to call u a god for making the Donkey Kong Country sprites... and then I played some of the pre-downloaded games on Showcase and realized that you took most of the art from there. I really like the Final Fight music, though.

@Everyone- Completed a new game, based on X-Scape! This one's based on the warpgate sections of the game. Enjoy! (Credit goes to STB STD for the inspiration and laser animation.)

Also working on the sprites for HeroQuestII...

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

LuWiiGi

@Qwikman I added your friend code. Please add mine (it's in the signature) because I really want to play your X-Scape game.
@Golgo I added you.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

Golgo

@LuWiiGi thanks

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

LordJumpMad

I got a Game coming soon, and Maybe a Comix too.

I'm making mys base on everyones Fav Bounty Hunter No its not Captain Falcon
and it going play more like a Space invaders.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LuWiiGi

Hey JumpMad, can you add me? I think I added you. @Golgo You're welcome.

Edited on by LuWiiGi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.