Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 2,631

Bassman_Q

I just sent everyone added on my Wii my new microgame called Surrounded! I made all the sprites by myself and it took me forever to make. I just hope its not too hard for you guys. I had to go to a friends quincenera this weekend so I didn't have much time to work on anything else, but hopefully I'll complete more games next weekend. Cheers!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

UNC5052

I'll add the people that added me and get on wifi later today

PSN- UNC5052

UNC5052

Hey iphys, are you on so I can greenlight?

PSN- UNC5052

iphys

Yes, I have been since I posted. You greenlighted for me a couple days ago, so if I don't greenlight for you try deleting and re-entering my code.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Burujima

Well maybe most of you guys already know this but when dealing with Record MakerMatic,

using the X, B buttons to change between tracks
and
Y, A buttons for moving left and right about the phrase is quite useful

just saying for those you didn't know

Burujima

UNC5052

Ok your greenlighted now iphys.

PSN- UNC5052

UNC5052

Added Spagettitoastbook, Webbermagic, Roopa132, and Min. I still need to greenlight these and turtlelink but I am leaving my ds on wifi for about 20 minutes. Whoever has downloaded my spaceship game what do you think of it? It is my first game and I think it is decent.

PSN- UNC5052

SpaghettiToastBook

@UNC5052 Space Detour is pretty good for a first game. The only thing is that the asteroids make it a bit too hard by multitasking, but it's not a big deal.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

UNC5052

Thanks for your comment SpaghettiToastBook. I think I might change the game soon. (I forgot to put the command that shows what to do) I might take out the asteroids and instead of having the walls that automatically turn the ship, make it to where you tap the ship to turn. I just put up a new game as well.

PSN- UNC5052

pikku

@turtlelink
do yuo have showcase? i wanna play your 4 swords game. my wii FC is:8701 3950 4674 7126

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

iphys

FYI, apparently both the 1st and 3rd design challenges in NA ended early, so if you're going to make games for the challenges you should try to submit them a day before the deadline -- don't believe the countdown timer. The new NA challenge is to use the auto name generator, so now's your chance to submit any game you want if you can find an appropriate name for it.

Poor Europe got a ridiculous Dinos vs Sharks theme, lol! Good luck trying to devise games for something that specific. Now I don't feel so bad that they got a Mario theme and we didn't.

turtlelink

What is the auto name generator? (I didn't go through all the tutorials). I really hope there is a zelda or retro theme so i can use my 4 Swords game (after i edit out the bugs.)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

iphys

It's just when you edit the title of the game, you hit auto and it gives it a random name. People have been using Nintendo franchises that appear in DIY in the contests and getting away with it, so you could probably submit your Zelda game for this. Best auto name that comes to mind for it is "Out of Shape".

UNC5052

Hey Turtlelink, I don't think we ever greenlighted. Do you think you can get on?

PSN- UNC5052

turtlelink

iphys wrote:

It's just when you edit the title of the game, you hit auto and it gives it a random name. People have been using Nintendo franchises that appear in DIY in the contests and getting away with it, so you could probably submit your Zelda game for this. Best auto name that comes to mind for it is "Out of Shape".

Ah, so they don't want anyone taking any copyright names?
Hey, that may be a great alternative!
@UNC, sorry i can only play on weekends so Friday i'll be on from 3:20-4:30.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.