Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,631

webbermagic

@STB Nice.

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

UNC5052

Nice job, I am working on one for the new contest. The name it gave me was "Mystery Tomb"

PSN- UNC5052

AENIGMA

I sent in my "Patterned V2" game into the new design contest, but renamed it "One Off" (an Auto name). Here is a list of all of the Auto names, if anyone's interested.

I'll add UNC5052 and Min once my DS finishes charging (in about an hour or so from now). I think I already added snecols and webbermagic, I'll double check and add you if you're not added.

@Serge: Awesome original music!
@turtlelink: 4 swords is a great game.
@STB: Congrats!

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

webbermagic

Hey guys, I made a new game called "10 sec Hero" and added it to my warehouse. Let me know what you think and critique it. Any and all suggestions are completely welcome. I feel it could use something, I'm just not sure what.

@turtlelink Man, I am hyped for this 4-Swords game. I'll be leaving my DS on Wi-Fi all day tomorrow just to play it!

Current Warehouse Titles:
1) Portal 2
2) 10 sec Hero

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

mrbinkey04

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

Okay, I'm back from a short weekend vacation now. I'll check out some games shortly.

mrbinkey04 wrote:

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

@turtlelink Does the golf game joke have to do with the 3DS?
Anybody have some favorite Theme Games? Most of them were bad, but I really liked Soup Nuke'em (get the joke?) and RobotOdyssey.

Hey, I designed Soup Nuke'em. I'm glad you liked it!

No problem. Do you mean you did it all yourself or that someone else did art, music, etc.?

I did it all myself. Actually, it was the first game I made (aside from the simple ones they force you to make, like the one where you poke the ladybug).

I has the Triumph Forks.

Kaeobais

God dammit. I want to play more games, but my router seems to have just completely shut down. I can't get any internet at all on my DS or Wii D:

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

turtlelink

Ok, if anyone wants to Greenlight me, this is your chance!
@Webbermagic, 3 things about the 4 swords game.
1. It is not the complete version so you may see some bugs
2. If two guidelines appear (and you'll know what i mean when you play it), it doesn't matter. Just play as if it was normal
3. If NO guidelines appear, don't do anything. Tapping would make you lose.
Just saying that out to you.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

UNC5052

Are you going to be on again anytime soon before next week turtlelink? I missed my chance to greenlight.

PSN- UNC5052

UNC5052

I'm on wifi but you still are not greenlighted. Did you ever add my fc?

PSN- UNC5052

turtlelink

yes. I just came off. I was editing my new game. Be on in a sec so don't log off!

TurtleLink's backloggery

UNC5052

Ok you are greenlighted now. Thanks.

PSN- UNC5052

dlt656

turtlelink wrote:

Anyone play Gary and Alisons games? They where pretty meh.

i know escpally Garys, that was really basic...I liked Alisons better...darnit, proboly gonna get showcase cuz im running out of space fast! So ill update u soon!

dlt656

dlt656

UNC5052 wrote:

Ok you are greenlighted now. Thanks.

added you! plz add me fc in sig.

dlt656

turtlelink

Wooperman1 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Anyone play Gary and Alisons games? They where pretty meh.

i know escpally Garys, that was really basic...I liked Alisons better...darnit, proboly gonna get showcase cuz im running out of space fast! So ill update u soon!

Yes. What i do with Showcase is that i send all the games i made to that and delete them from my ds cart. I also delete all the bad games i played a put the good ones on Showcase then delete those later on. I also only do the ninsoft store with Showcase. That is how i save space!

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.