Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 2,631

Weavius

@Wooperman1: Added FC.
@Qwikman: You're not showing on Showcase yet. Hopefully, soon.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

invmat

edhe wrote:

Do you really have to both be connected to WiFi at the same time for people to share items?

No! Registering takes some time, as well as sending. But there's no need to be connected at the same time.

invmat

dlt656

The following people need to add me:

Turtle link
edhe
qwik man
The following people i've added:

Roopa
Serge
edhe
spaghtti (srry misspelt)
Sheepdog
Qwik man

plz connect 2 wifi when u added me!

dlt656

invmat

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this:

I got 141 points on the Wario-man stage in DIY Showcase! 141!

Edited on by invmat

invmat

Snookman

added: Qwickman, edhe, wiiver, invmat, Roopa132, and Wooperman. I have a new game in the ware house, so everybody, please check it out.

WarioWare D.I.Y. Friend code:2708-4154-0402
Wii Friend code:1674-0332-0971-6428

invmat

Snookman wrote:

added: Qwickman, edhe, wiiver, invmat, Roopa132, and Wooperman. I have a new game in the ware house, so everybody, please check it out.

Added you on DS, do you also have WW DIY Showcase on Wii?

invmat

dlt656

snookman i added u plz connect 2 wifi now!

dlt656

SpaghettiToastBook

I just sent a mega-shipment to some Showcase people, so check your Wiis!
People that need to add my Wii code (in signature): Wiiver, longtimegamer, Roopa132, Kid_A
@Roopa132 Have you added my DS code? You're still a ? on my roster. FC in signature.
@iphys I'm liking your Tetris records. Could you make a Type A song record?
@invmat I like the easy version of Remember&Win. The numbers are a little hard to tap though; try coloring the transparent part of the number art(s) the same blue as the background. Awesome score on Wario-Man's stage; now can you beat 77 on Jimmy T.'s stage (DS)?
@Snookman Added you. FC in signature.
I have a new game uploaded.
Deleted wiiqwerty.

Edited on by SpaghettiToastBook

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Weavius

@Snookman: Added you on DS.

Edited on by Weavius

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

iphys

I looked at trying to do Korobeiniki, but the range of the notes is too great. Maybe if I switched instruments to a different-pitched instrument part-way through it might work; otherwise, I guess I'll just do a section of it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

invmat

@STB: I colored the transparant parts already blue. However, I think I know the problem: The numbers are small and placed within the left-bottom corner of the cell, so tapping them in the right-top corner in the game should make it easier to tap them. I also noticed a bug: After you win and select the right number, if you select a wrong number the game will freeze. However, you still win.
I will try to beat that 77-points score. I was very lucky on the Wario-man stage. I had a few times only 1 life left but the boss stages gave me enough 1-ups to get all 4 lifes back. The hardest microgames didn't appear often, so yeah... lucky me.

@Wiiver: Have you added me on showcase?

invmat

dlt656

@edhe that was ur first game?!?!?!?! it was AWESOME! noo way that was ur first game! NOOO WAY! LOL!
@snookman plz connect 2 wifi soon
@turtle link plz add me cuz i added u
@quikman plz add me cuz i added u

dlt656

Serge

@edhe ditto to what wooperman said awesome work
@Wiiver i added you before on another site, your starwars games are a blast, really nice work on all the custom art!
@iphys i added you before on another site, nice art on all of them, especially liked the art on the bunny one, great job
@quickman nope, don't have showcase :/
@Wooperman great use of the art already in the game, Skate flop made me lmao
@Sheepdog Really nice game concepts, gold one was fun
@invmat yup, new one is on sig

added 2 more, Snookman & bboy2970

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

dlt656

thanks serge your games are great as well! BTW making a skate flop 2 where u get to roll over paratroopas and mario and spinys!

dlt656

Snookman

I went on, but it seems like none of you went online. (except serge) I wonder why? (including on showcase) :/

Edited on by Snookman

dlt656

ok thanks snookerman ur games and records rock as well as ur comics! BTW! QUIKMAN ADD MEEEE!!!! LOL

dlt656

Snookman

Everyone could you please critique my work!

Edited on by Snookman

webbermagic

Added:

Sheepdog 14
Serge

@everyone: Awesome games. Simply awesome.

Current Warehouse Titles:

Metal Gear
Portal

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

edhe

Snookman wrote:

I went on, but it seems like none of you went online. (except serge) I wonder why? (including on showcase) :/

I've added you both to my DS list and my Showcase list. I'll be online for a little while yet, so try to catch me while you can.

I've played some fun games today including (but not limited to), RECT.racer by AENIGMA, KO man by serge (his other one "decision" is totally lost on me), ECT by iphys (made me lol, strangely), Roopa's mario games (Warpzone and Mario Pipes), coins by invmat, HariKariBuni by iphys, Hump Stumped by spaghetti (good music particularly), Wiiver's star wars games.

Those are the games, and I haven't even gotten on to the comics and records yet. Maybe another time.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.