Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,631

dlt656

k thanks spagetti i added u 2

dlt656

edhe

I'll be putting the final touches on my first game tomorrow (I spent pretty much all day on it - first composing the graphics (some of which had to be discarded because they didn't work properly with the AI), then the rest of the time assembling the whole thing.

I used up every object space and (I think) every bit of memory as well, and all I'm left to do is finish the (rather simple) background.

Those that are registered friends can expect it soon.

I like the games i found in the warehouse so far - particularly AENIGMA's "Vend Machine" and iphys's "Sharp Chuter" (brilliant pun, by the way).

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

iphys

@edhe Added you.
@turtlelink I deleted and readded your code, because I think something got screwed up when our friend codes were supposed to sync, and I don't think you were ever going to greenlight for me. Not sure if you'll have to resync to get a greenlight for me again or not.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

dlt656

edhe plz add me so i can get your game 2marrow i cant wait it sounds really good! my fc is:3610-3588-0297

dlt656

Sheepdog14

I added Wooperman1.

Wario Ware D.I.Y. Friend code: 3953 9468 4967
Mario Kart Ds: 0088 4168 2245
Tetris Ds: 1440 5631 6963
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 1548 7706 5901
Wii Friend Code: 5333 4543 3071 5652.

dlt656

thanks sheep i added u 2

dlt656

Serge

thanks for adding me guys
@Spaghetti: really liked the planar jump game, reminded me a lot of a classic ps1 game klonoa, the ion prize one i couldn't beat since all of the balls came down at once, lol, but great job!
@Roopa: really original games, especially liked clicking to see what secrets i could find.
@Aenigma: games look so professional, their all really fun! lol, can't tell you how many times the snack machine stole my snack at work, really good original music as well.
@edhe: goodluck on your games, looking forward to playing them
@invmat: hi, could you readd me with my new friendcode please, couldn't get your fc to go green in my old one

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

Weavius

Hey everyone!
I have two Star Wars themed games in my Warehouse.
If you like Star Wars and would like to try them out, add my DS friend code. Let me know and I'll add you.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

invmat

Well, I sent 4 games and 3 comics to all my Showcase friends.
@Wiiver: I added you on Showcase, but I'm not sure if the registration is complete yet.
@Serge: Is the FC in your sig the new one? If so, you're now added to my FC list.

invmat

Snookman

Almost done working on a game. Just a question. When the game is lost, I want an object to travel east AND switch to a new art animation. however, the art just stops mid-animation. Any Help?

WarioWare D.I.Y. Friend code:2708-4154-0402
Wii Friend code:1674-0332-0971-6428

Bassman_Q

@Serge- Do u have Showcase? I can only send u games through there. Sorry.

@Wiiver- I've also added u on Showcase but I don't think you've added me yet. FC in sig.

@Roopa- I've added u on Showcase yesterday. Hopefully it'll greenlight later today.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

oldkid

For now, I've only received content from invmat.
Blast away: Definitely one of my favorite since I love action game. I like those cool sound effect, blood and the crazy speed when you reach a certain level.

Frozen Fish: Very clever concept and god looking too. Sometimes I can't figure out why I fail when I mash the button just in time, though.

Coins: Good Mario micro game. The difficulty level is perfect. With one more box, it would have been a little too hard.

All Aflutter: I like the game look and concept but it's too hard. How am I supposed to guess the right direction with that Metroid thing hiding the answer constantly?

Remember & Win: Very good "Kawashima" game. I liked both versions, even the harder one.

Your comic strips are simple but funny though.
I still can't send you any content due to this slooooooow registration process.

Wii Friend Code for Wario Ware Showcase or Wii Music:
8466 1523 3952 5485

invmat

@ All Showcase friends: I sent 2 games. They are basically the same, but the first is easy and the second hard. There will appear 4 numbers (easy version), after some time, a fifth number will be added. Select that number. The numbers are often random. In very hard, 6 will appear and a seventh is added.
I will upload them to my Wi-Fi crate once the current games in my crates are sent a few times.

@Snookman:

Trigger: When game is lost (aka when ... switch is on/off or ... is tapped)
Action: Travel Direction east, and change art to ... and loop OR play once (slowest/slow/normal/fast/fastest).

@oldkid:

Thank you! I'm somebody who does more with scripting and less with spriting (the Remember & Win microgame shows this). Therefore, the comics have only pre-made sprites. Blast away had also objects taken from other games.
Frozen Fish: Psst, it's a tutorial game in the Job Centre.
All Aflutter: It was a pre-made DS game where I changed the butterfly into a Metroid, but I noticed there were some issues.
Remember & Win: I always wanted to know how the randomnizer worked, and when I found out, this was the result.

Edited on by invmat

invmat

dlt656

added serge and roopa

dlt656

dlt656

also added wiiver serge and roopa plz connect 2 wifi thanks!

dlt656

turtlelink

Serge wrote:

thanks for adding me guys
@Spaghetti: really liked the planar jump game, reminded me a lot of a classic ps1 game klonoa, the ion prize one i couldn't beat since all of the balls came down at once, lol, but great job!
@Roopa: really original games, especially liked clicking to see what secrets i could find.
@Aenigma: games look so professional, their all really fun! lol, can't tell you how many times the snack machine stole my snack at work, really good original music as well.
@edhe: goodluck on your games, looking forward to playing them
@invmat: hi, could you readd me with my new friendcode please, couldn't get your fc to go green in my old one

i added the following

Wooperman
Sheepdog
Turtlelink
Burujima
Qwikman
tronner
webbermagic
issun
JimmyT
snecols
Jumbif
drobot45
KanrakusPizza
PowerGlitch
J-Man
Momiji
Iz2010
Lombax
Alejandro
Wariofart
Justin167
Odnetin

hope you guys can add me back :]

I'll add you when i get a chance. Just finished my new microgame guys. It's for the contest, but its pretty simple.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

dlt656

zomg turtle link plz add me plz today i added u cuz u are my fav! i wanna really play ur games!

dlt656

dlt656

my fc is: 3610-3588-0297

dlt656

edhe

My first game is currently in my warehouse. It's called "Smith Richard", and it features random items - specifically, 3 different materials, which are made into 3 different weapons for 3 different folk.

This may make little sense, if so, search out my game and all shall be clear.

I'm not sure how long i'm willing to leave my DS on, and having just been on the WiiWare game, (and received some funny games) no-one has been verified as a friend yet - it would make sharing my games a lot easier to do it through the WiiWare title.

Do you really have to both be connected to WiFi at the same time for people to share items?

(feedback on your games to follow later!)

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.