Forums

Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 101 to 120 of 426

MAB

(Guild doors open letting in a draft of cold air as lamp flames flicker causing shadows to dance on walls while hinges slightly squeal as hooded figure enters his domain)

Well everyone gotta say I'm impressed with the world of Viel I have been living on Ickthid gills and Tibur fins for 2 days now so I thought I would come back to the tavern for a plate of roast pig with a side of potato with crackle and lookin forward to a tankard of DB
Finished a daily quest and started on a weekly one also me matey's yer can join me anytime as I have been enjoyin thy journey with me online friends list only activated at 4 player mode... So don't be scared comrades just join in ay

@MattEriks I'm sorry this journey has left thee disheartened mate all the best in whatever endeavor yer seek next

MAB

CommanderAudio

Wow. Everyone seems to be dissing this. Should I still buy the game?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

firearrow505

I want this game! but NA get's it July :[

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

MAB

@PikminMonster for a handheld RPG/dungeon crawler with voicechat yer can't get any better than HoR mate. I think everyone that is dissing it thought they were gonna get some sort of 100 hour epic story which just would not work especially if yer be dealing with drop in/out multiplayer most games these days have divided interest so don't let naysayers stop yer from picking up something ye might enjoy

MAB

CrankyBonesGaming

well i say its too darn easy. My friend and i are now at lv 21 and we pretty much just attcked the enemys. Very often he killen every enemy before the other even got there, an we followed each other like shadows.

I say nintendo bring on Soma Bringer

CrankyBonesGaming

CrankyBonesGaming

and even tough you progres in the story. The scenerys are very repeative. The quest are just pick up five of those, three of these, pretty much the same quest everywhere, and mulitpalyer is boring the enemys are not really getting any stronger if you play alone or with others, so with more worriors it gets unbelivably easy. I deem this as shovelwere symptoms. And this game is more for dungeon crawler beginers. And if you want to know my favorite dungeon crawler is Diablo II

Edited on by CrankyBonesGaming

CrankyBonesGaming

MAB

@MattEriks this a guild for people that might want to join a multiplayer game not whine about how its nothing like your favourite PC game

MAB

gaDronilDdos

MattEriks wrote:

aAnd if you want to know my favorite dungeon crawler is Diablo II

[/div]

Mine too, and I love the whole skill tree system.
Gameplay is quite easy, you're right on that. And what goes for the story, I couldn't give any ducks less.

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@MattEriks this a guild for people that might want to join a multiplayer game not whine about how its nothing like your favourite PC game

Added your friend code finally Aussie.

Just made a new char, but didn't start it yet. Anyone want to join me ?

Edited on by gaDronilDdos

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

MAB

@gaDronilDdos cheers mate looking forward to questing with ye at some point in time

MAB

gaDronilDdos

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@gaDronilDdos cheers mate looking forward to questing with ye at some point in time

I still need to grind levels 28-30
I'm up for anything that gives at least some decent exp.

MAB

(Chugs a tankard of DB then looks at stranger wearing an evil grin)
@gaDronilDdos thats perfect because I love shooting things and runnin' amok my liege

MAB

gaDronilDdos

MadAussieBloke wrote:

(Chugs a tankard of DB then looks at stranger wearing an evil grin)
@gaDronilDdos thats perfect because I love shooting things and runnin' amok my liege

Sorry, I lost connection from todays game, but send me a note when you're playing.
I can help you if you need to do some quests.

MAB

@gaDronilDdos don't let it bother yer mate just jump in whenever ye want I'm always adventuring using friend-list only on 4 crew mode

MAB

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke Sorry, my Internet was messing up at the end there.
It was fun, we'll have to quest again next time.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

MAB

@BenAV no worries mate lookin forward till next time now I might chug this tankard and pass out... Cheers........#)

MAB

Chris720

Lol... played one game, found a secret place, I get kicked out. Talk about being selfish... what a bish.

Heroes of Ruin is a very good game, it's just a shame that the enemies don't get stronger as more players join, the dungeons don't change the camera just moves somewhere else, the story is pretty lackluster and you can't fight previous bosses. It's a really good game but a really hard game to recommend.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

gaDronilDdos

Demonic wrote:

it's just a shame that the enemies don't get stronger as more players join, .

I think they do get a little stronger ?

BenAV

Apparently they do get stronger, but just not enough to make it a challenge at all.
Especially for a really strong person who joins a really weak person.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Chris720

They may well get stronger but you hardly see any difference... come on n-Space, give us some DLC. I wouldn't mind an infinite dungeon to explore with boss rooms and enemy rooms etc. just something you can group together with friends to do.

@BenAV By the way, I've added you to my friends list. :3

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BenAV

@Demonic Added you back.

BenAV

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.