Topic: HEROES OF RUIN - Adventurers Guild

Posts 121 to 140 of 426

MAB

Gonna start me Guild Master Quest now and see if I prevail lads

MAB

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke Good luck!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

stipey

Sorry Mr @MadAussieBloke about my noobiness. Maybe I'll be a bit more fun to play with in the next few days. Was nice to have a fellow friend along for a quest though!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-7502

Currently playing Heroes of Ruin.
Can also play MK7, Kid Icarus, Re:Mercs or Street Fighter!

Drawdler

Nibelilt wants to ask if Adventurer's Guild will eventually appoint stats and ranks. She knows @MadAussieBloke is the Guild Master and this is why she asks. She also asks if she can be the Guild's Alchitect.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Chris720

Just saw the ending and it was... alright, but it definitely portrays a Heroes of Ruin 2 so I can't wait to see what they'll do with the next game.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BenAV

@Demonic Same here, they left it very open which is good.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Chris720

@BenAV I just hope that it isn't as short. It's a very good game, but I think it needs more length thrown into it to make it that much better in my opinion. Just as long as it doesn't turn into a Conduit type of game, very long story but broken up into several sequels... I'm sorry, but that just turns me right off.

I wouldn't mind getting 4 of us together and going through the game beginning to end, including the side quests, and see how long it'll take us. Be fun having some sort of time trial for this game.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

MAB

I definitely recommend not using thy stat points and levelling up skills because in the first 3 dungeons I came close to death on occasions and actually had to use plenty of heal potions fightin bosses. I have just been wearing decent armour and using good weapons when found... I'm having more fun questing this way for sure

@stipey yer not a noob mate I left the game so I could jump back in with a level 1 gunslinger and found ye had quit before I joined again

@Nibelilt yer can do whatever ye wants in our guild... After all, ye are the Guild Alchitect me lass

@BenAV @Demonic wouldn't mind a hefty amount of download content at all mates with more dungeons and quests and some sort of versus mode would be tits how about a Heroes of Ruin U

MAB

stipey

@MadAussieBloke Oh, sorry! I'll stick around longer next time.

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-7502

Currently playing Heroes of Ruin.
Can also play MK7, Kid Icarus, Re:Mercs or Street Fighter!

gaDronilDdos

I'll be back in 3 hours. I have to go now.
Will you do some quests with me ? I'm at the forest grove thing now. I'll create a game so that I can proceed on the story.

Edited on by gaDronilDdos

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

MAB

@gaDronilDdos no worries mate I will be back on around the same time tomorrow

MAB

BenAV

@Demonic Good questing, we got through quite a lot in a short period of time.
I was about to leave when you did, nearly 5am here so need some sleep.
Until next time.

BenAV

gaDronilDdos

MadAussieBloke wrote:

@gaDronilDdos no worries mate I will be back on around the same time tomorrow

I'll try to be online at the same time.

Nintenbro

@Nibelilt is so cute @MadAussieBloke, you know you're just going to let her do what she wants to, anyways.

Well, I pre-ordered the game at Amazon today guys. I hope I didn't make a mistake, by choosing, "Heroes of Ruin," as my first 3DS retail title. @Demonic, don't forget to save a slot open for me. That is, if you even feel like playing through the main game anymore. If not, I know there'll be enough Americans to build a full party. Have all you guys registered at the official site, so we can track each other's stats? I have a feeling we'll be able to transfer over our equipment, items and stats, if and when there's a sequel.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

gaDronilDdos

G4L wrote:

@Nibelilt is so cute @MadAussieBloke, you know you're just going to let her do what she wants to, anyways.

Well, I pre-ordered the game at Amazon today guys. I hope I didn't make a mistake, by choosing, "Heroes of Ruin," as my first 3DS retail title. @Demonic, don't forget to save a slot open for me. That is, if you even feel like playing through the main game anymore. If not, I know there'll be enough Americans to build a full party. Have all you guys registered at the official site, so we can track each other's stats? I have a feeling we'll be able to transfer over our equipment, items and stats, if and when there's a sequel.

If you're playing on decent times during the weekends, i'll be glad to join.
I've also registered on the official site. Link postan when I get home.

Drawdler

Nibelilt won't register for the site because she doesn't feel like she has to. If anyone wants to know how Nibelilt is doing they just need to ask. Right now she is filling the crystal with power on her first playthrough. Once she does that she will begin her first Guild Master Quest as a Gunslinger or a Savage. She thinks the Vindicator doesn't look that interesting so she will play as him on her third playthrough and play with him online with everyone.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

MAB

@G4L I registered on the official site the day I started questing but have not been back to check it yet, might do that soon cheers for reminding me mate.

MAB

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke @Demonic Good sessions guys... even if you made those last couple of bosses incredibly difficult.
The difficulty was ramped up a whole heap due to there being three of us, but you two were too low levelled to do much so I was just getting smashed by the bosses. D:
Was fun anyway.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

MAB

@BenAV lol looks like I'm gonna have to get up to level 30 and buy the best valor armour and weapons to finish me Guild Master Quest. At least it gave me some idea of what I shall require to achieve my goal

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.