Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,141 to 9,160 of 10,277

Lun

@Dan Druff, I would never consider Demon a cheater because we've played games, and I've see that the round by round statistics match the kdr. Anyone can have a beast of a round if they are playing a stage that they are good at. Heck, I have seen Jack play almost unbeatable rounds in outpost, and personally, I seem to have somewhat of a knack for docks. For instance if I were to go 29-5 on docks, it wouldn't instantly make me an approved 2.5 kdr overall. Others may play some good games in Facility or Memorial or who knows where else. All I can say is Demon is consistently playing as good as the statistics in the profile show. Also, Livesavedave is legit, I have also seen what he can do.

@Demon, congratulations on lvl 50. LAoD is super vintage 4 small maps on conflict mode. Someone kills you, then you take 3 or 4 of em down with you. Archives, Sewers, ect. Enjoy!

btw, I also will not be picking up reloaded. I might start thinking that the only reason for its existence is so that platforms like 360 and PS3 probably payed off Activision to make a version of the game. A version of the game that would satisfy those of us who have played the wii version and would also NOT sell to its fanboys and sit on the shelves just so that the fanboy can feel secure in their belief that nothing could possibly beat any game on their beloved console, not even what THEY CALL a BETTER remake of what they call some crappy wii game ported over. They're not buying it, and neither will I, nor do I want to. Wii got it first, and Wii will finish it. Plain and simple.

Lun

Blazetile1

@Gren IM gonna get on TF2, the server i will be on says www.nighteam.com Hoodoo fast respawn, to find it just look up the site that says nightteam and it will come up at nighteam world game community click it and then click server list and click Hoodoo 24/7 fast respawn see ya there

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Gameday

Whos getting Dead Island ? Gears Of War 3 ? Im not touching GE Reloaded lol I like how u think Lun They get a crappy port for a change LMAO. Anyways HOWS EVERYONE that hasnt come to NL Nation and is "ONLY" posting in here ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Reggie

I've thought about the Reloaded and was stoked at first, but then I felt that the one great game we were exlusive to will now be available to all the little piss-heads that use the PS3/360. So now all the annoying, trash-talking hackers are going to be spitting all over GoldenEye. It was exculsive to Nintendo for N64 and it should stay that way for the Wii. I will NOT be buying another system for Reloaded.

If it comes out for Wii U, great. I understand you gotta make money, but some games are meant to have a true soul & place. This was one of them... and it's been ruined. GoldenEye is one-of-a-kind, not so much anymore. A real shame...

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Gameday

I know right , they put all those other bonds on different platforms. then they come out with this and now they wana put it on something else... weak , i think they shoulda just waited for wii u and then they coulda just put it on wii u on launch and blow Nintendo up. Once again i am not a fan boy i support every system. Just i think its weak when they gotta make two different games for any system why even bother. Plus who basically wants to buy the same game twice. Thats a hundren DOLL HAIRS sitting pretty on the shelf lol.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Blazetile1

BOND FOR WII FOREVER -NL CLAN and you guys should get Tf2 (Team Fortress 2) its a great game and equally matched so no one has the upper hand,it takes skill and and whoever wants a laugh visit this video its hilarious to me(hope lou lou see it he likes a good laugh)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iz92ADKU8U and tell me wat you think of the video i just cant stop watching it

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

@Everyone Lately im dissapointed at Activision for saying it was a wii exclusive and yet they lied and went ahead to make money and wont stay loyal cuz they are money greedy.Man, we should start a mob lol(dont). but i think we should carry NL to more games than GE 007 because this AMERICA AND ENGLAND LOL(lol did not mean to put America first in any way that offend you srry thought of my country state)We carry the NL Tag to a different game like The Grinder(FPS LOOK IT UP)MARIO GAMES,SHOOTERS,ACTION AND MANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ THIS IS NINTENDO LIFE(SPARTA 300) (lol i feel like A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER and a LEADER)

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

@Lun Not quite there yet, but should be there by today and hopefully be able to get on with getting to 51... So more-or-less 6 levels to go and I'm 56... Time to get down to the nitty gritty and thrash through that XP, I've had enough of dawdling at around 50... Well 49...

Hah, thanks for the compliment. I think I'm better on some maps while I can be absolute crap on others, especially Docks, if I had my way I would just skip that map every time, if not delete it all together. Another one is probably Jungle, I hate you people who use your silenced Pavlova and camp in the little dark areas... God you are annoying!

EDIT: Not trying to blow my own trumpet... but here's one of my scores from today:

Untitled

1775 XP - 53 kills - 1 Hero elimination - 9 deaths (sorry it's not on there, took the photo too close, hah...)
I was up against the KA clan at the time... I whooped their asses. ;D

The next game (unfortunately no photo, 3DS camera didn't load quick enough >.>) I got:

2500 XP - 61 kills - 1 hero elimination - 8 deaths
Only managed the 2500 because of the Ivana leveling. Stupid 56ers dropping their guns. Along with 10 elimination domination on all of them, lots and lots of rage quits dropping in new players for me to smash and dominate some more... mwahahah. Wish I got a 30 streak though... I would've loved that 500XP...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@lun i wasn`t suggesting that demon cheats. i know what he`s capable of as i`ve played more than enough rounds with him.
the point i was trying to get across was that i think some people may come in and try starting unnecessary arguments because demon has ranked up fairly quickly.
basicly, that`s what happened a few pages back when unkown tried to call out lifesavedave.
personally i think their have been quite a few people that have earned a reputation passing through the ranks of the NL clan. and i`m sure NL will breed many more great players.
@captainjack batlord is no longer with our clan as he admited to XP cheating, and beastly is still rising through the lower ranks, so it`s unfair to say that he sucks. also i`ve played with him a few times, and he can have some really good rounds when he`s on point.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blazetile1

@Demon you are getting awfully close to the MASTERTON ,WHEN you get it are you gonna spray NOOBS AND SNIPER SITTING CAMPING AND OTHER PEOPLE YOU DESPISE and to people did you know that spray people with the Mast is conssidered a bug spray cuz it kills in 3 sec head on 5 sec from somewhat afar and 10 sec long distance

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

@Blaze Most definitely!But when I reach 54... I'm gonna be noobtubing... I'm gonna be masty-bating and Proxy throwing. No one will get in my way!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Blazetile1

xDemon720x wrote:

@Blaze Most definitely!But when I reach 54... I'm gonna be noobtubing... I'm gonna be masty-bating and Proxy throwing. No one will get in my way!

EXCEPT ME!!! MWAHHAHAHAH MWAHAHAHAHA MEOW MWAHAHAHAH HUH? my chain broke

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Gameday

Demon has always been a beast no contest there. Good that you guys are still helping keep this thread alive as well. To bad you cant save matches (which im sure they are gonna put in the reloaded one COD BO style). Hows everyone else doing , @Druff good games about 3 days ago i think. All i want to do now is put a grenade launcher on a sniper rifle and im set. Yesterday i was playing with the thermal on my Anova it was working pretty well under burst fire. But then up close i seem to always have a problem with this gun... Reggie & Rory said it first how it has a different feel other than being Bond as Hero. And the fact the guns recoil is crazy with just the irons...O well have some good games to put up soon. Catch you all later.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

joemick

my_point_is gr8 games last night the other team not so good

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Gameday

[youtube:SkzF-ZB1Qj4]
Me & Viper

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
Druff , Viper , Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday
Viper , Nightwolf , Gameday

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Dizzy_Boy

@gameday the only guns that can use the grenade launcher are the assualt rifles. but noobing somebody long distance with a sniper would have been awsome.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Gameday

man crush my dreams lol that would be dope tho , then when u see someone sneaking up you could just switch to the tube.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.