Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 841 to 860 of 10,277

RDB

irken004 wrote:

I think I got everyone added now. Played online for a bit earlier too, won like 3 matches in a row out of the 4 I played

seems to be a bit easier now to win in reg conflict than a few weeks ago. I'm sure that I'm a little better, but I don't see the high 30's, 40's, and 50's playing that much anymore. I'm sure it gets old with all the sweetest guns and just dominating after a while. I don't even want to think about how much longer it's going to take to get to that point

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

composerzane

fun games, tingle, demon720, and thomas - sorry i have to go drop my wife off at work - will be back on in an hour or 1.5 maybe... we were dominating. demon, you certainly had an impressive game on the last map - 19-1, they weren't even putting up much of a fight. final score was like 40-7...

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Spoony_Tech

OK so I borrowed my brothers Wii till mine is fixed and couldn't resist the urge to go online last night. By the second match I was at level 5 and went 21 for 8 and took out a team of all 17 and up. They must have been what just happened here. We just got trashed by a 2 ranker. LOL. I had my share of bad games but for the most part did well. In just one hour and 39 mins I'm already at level 10. Ill post my new code next time I go on but don't really expect many to add me. If you do let me know cus I don't feel like adding everyone again for just a short time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

i'll add you, tech (you too, slapshot). we're pretty evenly matched so it's fun to play together. what's the status of your own wii?

just got lightfoot, surprisingly awesome. it really gives you an edge in goldeneye or black box, where you need to get somewhere before the other players. i don't know what was going on, but there tons of people with racist/homophobic names this morning, even by the usual fps standard. i guess wednesday is the klan's game day?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

I should have put my code earlier. I've been on for a few hours. I noticed the racist names as well. It was pretty bad but hey I got to shoot them in the back of the head anyways. If they were on my team I shot them again just for fun.
Anyways my new code is 5230-6660-1309

Still don't know about my Wii. Trying to get a hold of my friend and get the right part.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

composerzane wrote:

fun games, tingle, demon720, and thomas - sorry i have to go drop my wife off at work - will be back on in an hour or 1.5 maybe... we were dominating. demon, you certainly had an impressive game on the last map - 19-1, they weren't even putting up much of a fight. final score was like 40-7...

Haha, I know. They were just sitting there waiting for their heads to be blown off, stoopid newbs.

I'm jumping on now if anyone wants to join me. Just hit me up with an invite and I'll join as soon as either: The game ends, the Host quits or if I'm having a bad game, I'll just quit.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Ill be going back on in about 45 mins. Demon enter my new code if you want to play and ill enter yours.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Going on now! In case anyone hasn't noticed I have a temporary new code please let me know if you add me. New code is in my sig and I'm tech101 on there for this one.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@RDB @Romulux Nice games tonight. We had a good set of games going there for a while. Felt good to not win ALP of them by 20.

MERG said:

romulux

those were pretty challenging and fun matches. everything went to hell when the host quit and i assumed hosting duties, though. i've noticed my connection just isn't up to the task, even though it runs fine when someone else is hosting. i think dual analog users have a big advantage when the frame rate goes down like that, since the wiimote gets you totally disoriented in choppy matches.

i wanted to try to invite you two to play a round of goldeneye but the game kept telling me "this user is offline or not on your friend list" even though your names showed up. i'll get back on later and try again if anyone's on.

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB @Romulux Nice games tonight. We had a good set of games going there for a while. Felt good to not win ALP of them by 20.

Oh yea, good games. I'm more convinced than ever that you two take my kills. When I wasn't on your team for that match or so, I did much better on kill count. That's a compliment... you two kill so fast, I cant' keep up.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

you two kill so fast, I cant' keep up.

that sure as hell wasn't the case in the last match! whenever we fought i couldn't seem to take you down. i wouldn't be surprised if you were getting a domination streak on me... good playing, i've noticed you've gotten a lot better.

Edited on by romulux

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

that sure as hell wasn't the case in the last match! whenever we fought i couldn't seem to take you down. i wouldn't be surprised if you were getting a domination streak on me... good playing, i've noticed you've gotten a lot better.

Lol, yea. I was feeling pretty good after that last match. Good games tonight though.

@ slapshot, good heroes earlier too. I think that's the first time we've played together. Again sometime soon...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

He's been watching us to much. Thats why he's getting better. I noticed when the game put any of us against the other two the one didn't to to well. THats also a testament to you getting better cus I remember in the past if Romulux or myself was on another team we would probably still lose but still dominant are team. That didn't seem to be the case tonight. Also good archives match RDB. I was checking how are team was doing since I started out bad and noticed you carried us on that one last I seen you were 5 to 0 there and keeping us in it till we got are act together. I seem to have trouble with any skilled players on that map with a shotgun. To many blind turns!

One last thing to Romulux is the fact I hate when we are on the opposite team on the start of a map. You know exactly what I'm going to do so I have to change up my strategy when I face you since I seem to get dropped on the map first a lot and you can see my every move to start a map. From now on I'm letting you take the lead LOL. Just kidding. I like being the first to the kill. I often start off 3 and 0 or 3 and 1 cus of that drop placement.

Sorry now one more thing I just thought of was that whenever we play it seems RDB has the best connection cus he will often be the host which I'm glad cus I know he wont leave unless he wants to change up the game.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

He's been watching us to much. Thats why he's getting better. I noticed when the game put any of us against the other two the one didn't to to well. THats also a testament to you getting better cus I remember in the past if Romulux or myself was on another team we would probably still lose but still dominant are team. That didn't seem to be the case tonight. Also good archives match RDB. I was checking how are team was doing since I started out bad and noticed you carried us on that one last I seen you were 5 to 0 there and keeping us in it till we got are act together. I seem to have trouble with any skilled players on that map with a shotgun. To many blind turns!

One last thing to Romulux is the fact I hate when we are on the opposite team on the start of a map. You know exactly what I'm going to do so I have to change up my strategy when I face you since I seem to get dropped on the map first a lot and you can see my every move to start a map. From now on I'm letting you take the lead LOL. Just kidding. I like being the first to the kill. I often start off 3 and 0 or 3 and 1 cus of that drop placement.

Sorry now one more thing I just thought of was that whenever we play it seems RDB has the best connection cus he will often be the host which I'm glad cus I know he wont leave unless he wants to change up the game.

I feel like I'm getting better, but whenever I play with you two I really struggle to even get 10 kills before the match is over. Playing alone I'll win about half the time and almost always be in the top three. Last night I played alone and prince_luigi (lvl56) was in the game... man it was ugly. I had 14 kills in 3rd place to his 30 kills in about 5 minutes.

I usually play well in the archives with shotgun. It's unreasonably powerful in the tight environment and I run a safe route that's hard to hit me from the side or behind. I think it's just too small for an assault rifle, unless you try camping somewhere... but that's really tough to do.

I was wondering how the host was chosen... is it connection? I thought it was done by the characters in the name and since all our names start with [NL] and mine has the fewest characters, I thought it placed me first as the host. When I first started playing I would get some choppiness when hosting but that's very rare now.

On another note, it seems like more people are quitting as the host when they don't win than before. I've had multiple games this week where the host quit in the last 30 seconds cause they were losing. That sucks!!!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

^Ah yeah. Just happened to me and Romulux like 4 out of 5 games. I just wanted to play one more before going offline and it kept pitting us against each other. The one time we were on the same team the host quits. Uggggh!! o_O

MERG said:

romulux

^i think that later one was my fault. in nightclub i shot a bunch of guys with a rifle right as they came around that first corner (cheap, but kind of funny) and the host must have gotten so pissed that he quit before 10 seconds had even passed. then in industrial it seemed like we were crushing them into dust right off the bat, so the host quit again. hey, at least they quit early.

it is more fun playing on teams, but i have to admit it is really refreshing to fight against each other since most players aren't too challenging one on one; i don't think either of us walked away from more than one or two of those fights.

RDB, usually the host is just someone who found an empty lobby and waited for others to join. when that person quits it chooses a new host, and i'd assume it looks for the best connection but i have no real idea. i don't think names have anything to do with it. either way i agree, the hosts seem to be getting worse.

RDB

@tech... those couple of games were ugly... be back on later tonight.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Sorry RDB I was on the phone that last match!

MERG said:

RDB

I take back anything good I had said about my game. Terrible.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.