Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 861 to 880 of 10,277

romulux

f***ing ammo glitch... i was on the verge of putting the p90 away for good after a night of rounds where it happened four or five times every life, but i thought i'd turn extended mags off first to see if it had any impact. to my surprise, it hasn't happened since- i was even going out of my way to step over guns i had dropped and the clip just refilled like it's supposed to every time. it's not pretty using that gun without the extended clip, but i'd rather have 50 bullets than 11.

anyone having issues with the glitch should try taking high cap magazine off, but it doesn't seem to cause problems for most other guns. i've never had the glitch happen with extended mags on the stauger or terralite even once, but the SLY, P90 and a couple sniper rifles are terrible about it. i don't know if i'm angrier at eurocom for failing to catch a major glitch like that or for making a grenade launcher available at level 1, after tonight they're about neck and neck.

all complaining aside those were fun matches tonight. i managed to unlock the thermal scope and it makes seeing people waaay easier in darker levels (all of them). it was definitely hard to get kills in with all of us at once, but that just means we were winning really hard.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

I take back anything good I had said about my game. Terrible.

Hey we all have bad days. Don't let it get you down.

I backed out of the goldeneye matches to add Bio boosters and it didn't seem to help that first match. Here I am thinking OK now ill be even better and sucked. Those goldeneye matches were to easy. I was going to back out anyways and selecet something else. I still think too many players don't know what their doing on goldeneye and black box. The black box matches were a little bit better though.

Its good to know the ammo glitch doesn't effect you as much without the high magazine applied. I will keep that in mind.

Sorry about dropping out last night guys but the kids woke up and basically said its time to go to bed!

Ill be on in a few for an hour or so.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

LOL Romulux. I forgot to change my loadout the facility match and offed 4 people with a pistol. Then I followed you around waiting for a good gun to drop!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

i shouldn't have played so long today, i pretty much was locked to the screen until it was time for work. i couldn't get any decent scoring matches though, so i wound up with kind of a disappointing haul of xp for it. i finally got one round that was going to be over 1,000 points and my wii froze as the match ended, just before the results saved... classic. the game outdoes itself every day. grrrrrrrrrr!

at least i can confirm that the ammo glitch is fixed for sure by taking the high cap mag off, so again, mess with your magazine size if you're having that problem. and the thermal scope is beyond awesome; you can see through walls with it.

Edited on by romulux

Spoony_Tech

OBI-001 wrote:

@tech adding you now

Cool I only have two people under my new code. Hopefully ill be on soon.

MERG said:

RDB

Good GE game Demon. Just had time for one game. Too bad the rest of our team didn't do anything we would've won instead of stalemate.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol tech ima add your new one. 666 nice

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Chris720

What's with all the rude names lately?

wan-kerr
ur b*tch
yuck fou
f*ckurass

I mean really, there's no need to have a name like that for god's sake.

And then I saw: NL R HOS
I wonder if they meant us.

Oh and I think someone copied my name, [NL]Demon720, but at level 1. o.0 Ah well... YAY I GOT A FAN!!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Probably someone that got hosed by one of us!

MERG said:

Chris720

Lol, whoever it was gave them a right washing down.

Just had a supremely good match, got 2000XP in one game. I was on the other side of the map, and people kept spawning in this one point, so I kept getting free headshots.

It started multiplying into 10 Elimination Domination, 10 Elimination Streak etc. and I went 50-2. One guy got lucky and spawned somewhere else. D:

I'm not a fan of spawn killing, but hey, free exp...

YouTube

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

wan-kerr
ur b*tch
yuck fou
f*ckurass

Oh and I think someone copied my name, [NL]Demon720, but at level 1. o.0 Ah well... YAY I GOT A FAN!!

I've noticed that also... lots of racial crap too. I always go after those folks first and try to kill them in very fun ways...

Also I've noticed that when I play as a team with any other lifers with NL in their name, while in the waiting room choosing levels, people will come in and see a few of us with NL and then immediately leave. Sometimes the same person will come and go multiple times. I wonder if they've played against us before... and been lit up!!!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I've also noticed some high rankers dropping out before the end of a match to save there precious stats! :D

Romulux and I played against someone with NL after their name the other day. Dude didn't last one round!

Edit: don't ask RDB don't ask. I should have dropped out he second I realize I was on the other team. Sorry man. :(

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RDB

Nice games Tech... I wasn't really fond of the end though... I think you killed me 7 times in a row. I kept spawning right back there and I was out to get you at least once, but that didn't happen.

Not sure what happened in that round at the station... everyone dropped out and I was the only one in the board for about 30 seconds. Then everyone came back, but the teams were different. Weird, that's happened a few times to me.

I was getting off anyway, but you coming back on the other team and still beating my team... yea, that's discouraging... of course I'm not great, but my team was pathetic.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I lost connection to you then got back on the game you were still on but ended up on the other team. Don't no how some of the same people got back there though.

MERG said:

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

wan-kerr
ur b*tch
yuck fou
f*ckurass

I've noticed that also... lots of racial crap too. I always go after those folks first and try to kill them in very fun ways...

Also I've noticed that when I play as a team with any other lifers with NL in their name, while in the waiting room choosing levels, people will come in and see a few of us with NL and then immediately leave. Sometimes the same person will come and go multiple times. I wonder if they've played against us before... and been lit up!!!

That's awesome. I'm going to need to get back on soon and see our popularity.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

NL R HOS, huh. that's the second best name i've seen next to "thrillho" (obviously a simpsons fan). racists come up every now and then but really aren't that common, the majority of the names revolve around bongs.

i have noticed a lot of people dropping out in the final minutes of a match, but usually it's not high rankers when i see it. it's usually the guy who got 3 kills and died 15 times, i don't know what stats he's trying to protect.

Chris720

Omg, finding a match on GE is super hard now.

I joined a game, my team was trailing behind, I immediately started blowing them a new one. The game then came to an end, and at the lobby, all I saw was this list of people leaving... I'm guessing it closed the lobby because it took me to the WFC screen.

If you suck so bad that you have to leave on every game, why did you buy it?! Please go and sell it, so we can have proper games without douches that just leave when they feel some lead enter their butt hole. :/

YouTube

romulux

it really does get ridiculous when you have multiple hosts quitting in a row. any time that i'm dominating the host i grit my teeth and prepare for it, and about half the time it happens. you can blame the players, but enough online fps have been made by now for activision to have known this would be a problem. there has to be a better system than this; i wouldn't even care about the quitters if they just let me keep the xp!

anyway...

good god, the thermal scope + smoke grenades is unholy. you can shoot right through the fog while no one else has any idea of what's going on. i don't use the smoke myself because it's too evil, but often when i'm sniping people they'll throw it thinking it'll give them some cover when really it just lets me shoot them while they clumsily wander around in it.

RDB

Nice games tonight Tech... we only lost once, I think, in all the games we played. Nice round in the club when you got pitted against my team and we were all 20+ and you were the only above 10... You had like 26 of the 30 kills. That was hilarious and I certainly learned some of your strategy that game.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with the first few games... I was finishing off my toros leveling.

Oh yea, @Romulux, I really think the host quitting has gotten worse... not sure why. It seems like by the time you're level 20, what's the big deal to lose one anyway? And at lvl 1 or so, you're going to lose no matter what, so deal with it.

Good games.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.