Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,041 to 10,060 of 10,277

Chris720

Wow... I feel so screwed over right now... thanks Smoove. D:

EuroCom can go to hell for all I care... exclusive my a**e!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

joemick

im getting my 3ds today so i will post my friend code when i find it

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

RoryLee

Joemick, did you get your 3DS code yet? If you did, you should post it on here. My code is in my Sig, so be sure to add me.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

joemick

this is my FC so if u add me tell me plz 545596848271

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

RoryLee

I'll add you tonight. Did you get any games to go with it?

joemick

no but borrowed street fighter from my bro

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Blazetile1

This is dissapointing due to the lack of comments and activity, If were going to make it to the 1000 page or 100,000 post then we need to get this together

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

RoryLee

I just added you Joe. Here's my code 3007-8085-6351

Lun

gg @ 187, Wolf

Lun

joemick

thx i have added u

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

joemick

demon i have added u on my 3ds add me back plz? and jack i have added u too. 3ds i will add u plz add me back

Edited on by joemick

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Blazetile1

I've been hearing things about GE:R and its wonderful becuz in fact they have more glitches and idiotic development than the Wii, Like the Hero being able to handle two whole clips of bullets and the Hero is like mostly capable of taking out the other hero than you rushing him, The Shotguns are overpowered, They dont give the chance to play as a hero and theres a weird glitch lag thing, and the many more.Oh yea theres three or two new modes in the game which are Escalation(Gun Game in CoD)Black Box (It takes less time to destroy the box) and Bomb Defuse(Demolition in CoD) and that thing ,they made it possible to customize your pistol 0.0

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Chris720

Yeah but EuroCom are supposedly not going to be doing any patches or fixes. That is the final version...

I've lost hope in EuroCom.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Blazetile1

I think just to protect this forum form dissapearing,im going keep posting glitches, problems, bugs, and new stuff(things that they didn't have in GE Wii) until this forum kicks off again,Okay they have put the RPG-7 unlockable at level 42 and they added the map Carrier and they added prestige(CoD)

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

grenworthshero

Blazetile1 wrote:

I think just to protect this forum form dissapearing,im going keep posting glitches, problems, bugs, and new stuff(things that they didn't have in GE Wii) until this forum kicks off again,Okay they have put the RPG-7 unlockable at level 42 and they added the map Carrier and they added prestige(CoD)

Most of us are moving on to the new clan website, and that's why this forum has died so quickly. I'm not alone in thinking we should abandon this thread and use the site; it's annoying having to keep track of two forums at the same time.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Blazetile1

grenworthshero wrote:

Blazetile1 wrote:

Most of us are moving on to the new clan website, and that's why this forum has died so quickly. I'm not alone in thinking we should abandon this thread and use the site; it's annoying having to keep track of two forums at the same time.

Okay but we should always remember that we originated from here

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

romulux

SBtail, i got the one match we finished last night on youtube
[youtube:-uDvQfDPPDY]

Blazetile1 wrote:

I've been hearing things about GE:R and its wonderful becuz in fact they have more glitches and idiotic development than the Wi

from what RDB and others have said it's actually pretty good. i still can't believe they didn't put in host migration a second time and the shotguns sound even stronger than they already were, but it's probably going to end up being a better game if they patch it.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Lun

as far as ge reloaded goes, are the exp points it takes to level up the same? I was just wondering, because after watching some demos on youtube and it looks like games (at least in the beginning) are giving out huge xp.

Lun

grenworthshero

Blazetile1 wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Blazetile1 wrote:

Okay but we should always remember that we originated from here

Haha, I don't think anyone is going to forget that — we have NL in our name. I guess it might be easy for some to forget, but some of us have been here well before nlnation ever existed.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

joemick

i am finally lv 39

Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.