Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 10,277

Chris720

@Jack I think if you can get a good route going to get around the maps you might get used to running around a lot more, but don't forget to check your back and sides, I will sometimes forget to do that lol.

I'll see if I can get on this afternoon and play with some of you.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jack2901

@Demon, When we were against each other on Outpost you walked right past me in the building by the MI6 spawnpoint, just after I'd set up my RTM's for someone I thought was following me. I got you, but the other person came up and killed me when I wasn't looking
I've just gotta walk my dog and then I'll be on for some games.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

@Jack I was wondering where the eff you were, I was walking around that joint for a while thinking where you might've been. I saw your RTM, but I thought it was a gun lol.

I'll be getting on now, only need 400 XP. ;D

YouTube

3DS

@Blazetile I'll add you soon FC in sig

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Dizzy_Boy

@jack and demon. nice to see you guys on.
i`ve got to get few things sorted, but i may be back on later on this afternoon.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Jack2901

Ok DanDruff, hopefully see you on later.
This game is peeing me off so bad at the moment, I might have to take a break.

RoryLee

Talk about fun some games last night! We pretty much had a full-house all night.

@LTG you've been improving everytime I see you play, especially since you use a wii mote with no ADS Snap. Sorry about the friendly fire kills, I think I killed you at least 6 times, lol.

@Batlord its bat season here in North Dakota so I guess its fitting that we have the Batlord on our team, ha. You did good last night. How did you come up with the name Bat Lord?

@Viper good times man! We had some epic showdowns Drunk vs Drunk, I think we meleed each other more than we used guns.

@HD qoute of the night "Oh my god, he just killed Bat Lord!" I've never laughed so hard before, I had tears going down my face after you said that.

@Gameday funniest thing was when you ran in the door, punched the guy and ran right out, lol. I'm glad you had your internet working last night, good games man.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Jack2901

Can anyone come online? It's taking ages to find games and I need the help, im playing awful today.

Gameday

@Rory yea man that was hella funny i didnt think anyone saw that til u were like who just melee someone and ran out the door haha (on skype).
@LTG yea thats like shotty level since day one , when im not doing to well with any other weapon i like to pull that out specially on that level , rorylee is right u are getting better i never knew u played with the wii mote. i cant use that for this game for the life of me....
@Lou To bad we couldnt get any games in after everyone left , it just wouldnt find a game for us...
@Viper good to see u on as well cause uve been on other games lately and that 3ds.
@HD yea man uve been missing as well , u said work has been keeping u pretty busy understandable.
@Cooldude Great matches , nice victorys didnt know u had it in ya. But yea i seen some of the older post man just be calm and keep it simple live up to that name of yours "Cooldude". Give respect and u gain it back my young friend.
@Blaze Yea man too bad u didnt come on earlier , just check on here more often and see what game modes we are playing , when we change up we always post something.
@Reggie really good to see on man , Rory called me up and was like yea one of ur youtube friends joined up , i was like hmm i wonder who ha. Is that ur daughter on ur avatar ? If so she's really cute man.
@Demon glad to see that u add me back as well. Havent played with u in months its all good ud probably hog all the kills lol
@All hope to see u around catch u later , 2 Fingaz.. Peace.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Chris720

Sorry for leaving Jack, Wii froze and that camping noobtuber was peeing me off I nedded a severe anger relief, god that guy is annoying.

YouTube

RoryLee

@Reggie you're gonna be a great addition to NL. Your play style is like ours and you were really giving me a challenge last night. When we have a lot of people online and you happen to get kicked off just come back on and join a game instead of waiting for an invite, because once we get a good room we really don't want to leave since its so hard to get everything organized. Be sure to look into getting Skype this weekend, its easier to get games started and its more fun to play and chat.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Jack2901

@Cooldude When the host quits the whole game finishes. Just a tip, dont spawn AS many heroes. Yeah sure, spawn 1 or 2, but not every time you get the chance. Just trying to help.

Lun

Rorylee wrote:

Who is Sheldon? Join our game if you can.

That's my second acct.

good games last night all. Sorry I had to leave early, I was thinking about sleep but didn't work out very well, I was up all night. How much longer did you guys play for?

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Blazetile1

Hey Jack srry about the friend invite i had a 15 kill streak with a silenced strataand i had 695 xp srry

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Blazetile1

@Gameday Cool im checkin more often its a great website

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Blazetile1

Kept dying because of hairy fish

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

cooldude13

@jack on archives we should win cause we was winning but the other team noobtubed cheaply.

@gameday u were really good last night dominating people lol
@everyoneWhoPlaysGoldeneyeWiiLastNight nice game last night u guys dominating really good

cooldude13

Lun

@Blazetile, have you added me in yet? Add my second account aswell, probably be on more with that one.

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.