Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,061 to 8,080 of 10,277

cooldude13

@jack why did u send dan duff a party not me i left the game so u can join me before demon. demon was still in the game when u didnt send me invite. Once in station i laught sooo hard that the guy was running to melee u jack i snipe him he swung his gun to his teammate. Talon isnt that bad but toros has quick movement.

cooldude13

CaptainJack

Who was [Nl] batlord? Whoever he is, sorry I couldn't play with you. I was on a noob server.

goldeneye 007 friend code: 457199798714
NL website: nlheadq.webs.com

Chris720

cooldude13 wrote:

@Jack i dont know demon going to cheat too im not

DA FUDGE MAN?!

I don't hack or cheat so wtf are you going on about, and how am I suppose to know some random guys FC?! Jesus...

And he hacked GUNS and GADGETS not XP. If he was hacking XP I'd probably be on my way to 49 that still be on 47.

Your off my FL, I don't appreciate being called a cheater or hacker. And your attitude stinks! Along with your trolling I can sense you won't last long here. Good day!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

cooldude13 wrote:

@jack why did u send dan duff a party not me i left the game so u can join me before demon. demon was still in the game when u didnt send me invite. Once in station i laught sooo hard that the guy was running to melee u jack i snipe him he swung his gun to his teammate. Talon isnt that bad but toros has quick movement.

@cooldude is upto jack who he invites. he`s been playing golden eye with me for far longer than you.
once again grow up, because i can ses these guys deleting you from their friends lists if you cry like a little baby.
and what the hell is your problem with me? from the first day you had you said you didn`t like me. without ever speaking to me, or even playing any golden eye games with me. you are pathetic. and really show that you are immature.
i have 10 and 11 year old cousins that a far more mature than you.
i am beginning to get fed up with your nonsense and you`ll end up getting reported to the admin if you keeping trolling the forum.
EDIT. and another thing. demon would never hack a match, and batters most people with ease at golden eye, and would run you to the ground any day.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

This website thing sounds interesting. Dan Druff's idea for league stats is good. Just another idea for game modes, we could have games where two teams go at it where each team plays a different gun. It could be team Sig 9's vs team AK's, or team Stauger vs. team Vargen. Pistols matches could be P99's vs Hawksman's.

@HD, sounds like you've been going nuts at work lately, hopefully everything works out and things can go back to normal.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Dizzy_Boy

i just had another idea. how about a team of NL elites.
a team made of the best players NL has to offer. not all have to necessarily be 56ers. just made up of those who can serve out major whooping every time there on.
and have them nominated by entire NL GE players.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

Lun wrote:

This website thing sounds interesting. Dan Druff's idea for league stats is good. Just another idea for game modes, we could have games where two teams go at it where each team plays a different gun. It could be team Sig 9's vs team AK's, or team Stauger vs. team Vargen. Pistols matches could be P99's vs Hawksman's.

@HD, sounds like you've been going nuts at work lately, hopefully everything works out and things can go back to normal.

That sounds pretty interesting, but the P99 vs. Hawksman, those poor guys with P99s!

@DanDruff Thanks for the compliment lol. I think you were playing with us when we had to up against him, he left quite soon too, what a noob! Can't even stick it against other NL guys, good grief. Playing with him is the worst though, he becomes the hero and runs into the fray and dies, we have to constantly pick up his mess to win.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jack2901

Hell yeah. Just went 28-9 for 1300xp on a jungle match. There was a 56 on the opposite team, he wasn't very good at all, probably joined a hacked game, but you never know.
@DanDruff We should have trials to test the competitors looking for the NL elite status

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Dizzy_Boy

@demon. i meant what i said too. i`d happily put you up for a spot on the NL elite. i`ve never seen you have an off day, even on the crap levels.
as for cooldude, i`m not suprised at what a n00b he is on the game. especially as he runs his mouth like one.
made me laugh as well when he disapeared from that match, because he knew he was deffinitly in for getting a beat down.
another thing that proves how pathetic he is. when he first come in begging for codes, we added each other in. he hadn`t even played one game with me, and then promptley deleted me straight off his friends list with no explenation.
must be taco`s inbred half cousin.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Lun

holy bejesus, your market took the plunge. Worst day in something like 3 years. D:

@Demon, yeah that would be pretty lopsided, but still, just to see how the p99 stands in comparison. God forbid any team has to go with the torka.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Jack2901

Gonna be going on in a minute. Anyone on?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

pikku

I was just thinking. How awesome would it be if they could do a Perfect Dark 're-imagining' in the same spirit as this game?
I don't think it would be to hard, legally. But of course, with the U right around the corner, i don't think it's very likeyly they would do it for the Wii, but I would love it if they did. But the first thing they should change is adding host migration. The second should be the ability to customize your load-out in split-screen. The third should be include all the multiplayer maps from this game. like that'll ever happen GOTY? I think so

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

RoryLee

@Lun and Druff you guys should send me those ideas to my email roryarends&#... and I will forward them to HD. I've sent a few ideas to HD this morning about a better messaging system, and some sort of live chat. I have my email in my signature just in case anyone comes up with some more ideas.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Lun

@Rorylee, I added you 2nd acct fc to my 2nd acct.
here's my FC: 2964-9499-0816

Lun

Reggie

@Rorylee

Sounds good. Gameday has been MIA. Lol! I should be on tonight. I worked real hard around the house for the wife. Sad I need to resort to that, huh? Married life...

@Everyone... if I change my username on G.E., will I lose you guys as friends on the game? I really want to change my name. My wife gave me a good idea... [NL]Fantasma

I like it. That's spanish for 'ghost'.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

@myPointIs that match i left was cheap cause u guys were better my team sucks im better than my team. also STOP saying baby words like 200 kids plays this like weechi. hey i didnt delete u , u deleted me u lier.

@reggie u wont lose friends like since i had BatLordKing i change it to [NL]BatLord so u wont lose ur friends

Edited on by cooldude13

cooldude13

RoryLee

@Lun I just sent your email to HD. I will add your 2nd account tonight.
@Reggie I always make a game night for myself which is usually Thursday or Friday, that way my wife will leave me alone so I can play in peace, lol. I just make sure that we have a movie night sometime during the week.

I'm gonna try and get some games in tonight.

@Cooldude if your gonna play with us you better make it through a whole match. We don't appreciate rage quitters, especially one with the NL tag. We've all been with crappy teams but we stick with it till the end.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Dizzy_Boy

@cooldude. in other words, you backed out because you didn`t want to get battered along with the rest of the randoms on your team.
if you were as good as you claim to be, you would have stayed in to take the chance for the win.
other members here have played matches with random people against a team of four NL`s, and have won. and they`ve even stayed in on the losing matches because they wanted to continue playing with the other NL members.
as far as i`m concernef cooldude. you are not a team player, just somebody who wants to use the NL clan to keep your percentages and stats as high as you possibley can, simply because you are unable to do it alone.
and it`s so damn obvious by the way that demand others to play online with you when you`re being given a hard time, and the way that you back out of matches that you know you will lose.
everybody else here plays with the team because they know, win or lose. we do it together, and for the fun of it. if we want to go and try for a high XP count, you do it for self, by yourself. not at the expense of the team.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

cooldude13

@MyPointIs but im a NL player u might need to chill dont say baby words bahbahbah......... if u be good ill add u again but if ur not then im mad , im telling my friend alex that joining NL tomorrow not to be ur friend. i care is being friends so im sry for stupit words ill added u again

cooldude13

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.